Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive (2118 Views)

Edo Girl Hustling In Russia Warns Nigerians Back Home (Video) . / My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia / Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by SHYNEDU: 7:16pm On May 25, 2015
This trend is specifically designed for all nigerian students in Russia to share their experiences over there as it regards to standard of education,standard of living and more so job opportunities there while studying and after graduation and for every niaralander who has vital information regarding those stated topics above as this will serve as a guide to all intending students in making the right decision about their career.
Please let us give responsible contributions.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by hayzed14(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2015
did you apply for admission there.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by SHYNEDU: 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
About to,and need to be informed on how things are going over there from the experience of those that are already there.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by SHYNEDU: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
Does it mean that,there are no Nigerian students in Russia or nobody in this forum knows about education in Russia ,how friendly they are and job opportunities during and after studying?.
Please let's share our views as silent will mean no idea which I doubt the possibility.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by emmanuel90(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
Guy from wetin i gather from my nigga for there....life for there na error...Not stopping u though...cos me sef wan study abroad but na poland uni i apply to.Good luck
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by amii131(f): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
if u have sponsor better for you thr unlike other Asian countries uni bt if u hv plans working and sch u betta rethink.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by SHYNEDU: 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
Thanks for your responds,that means Russia is not a good one for me though some how cheap.
@emmanuel90 can you help me with the necessary information you have about Poland schools regards their requirements,school fees, racism, jobs while studying and all that.
I will really appreciate if you can respond to this either on this platform
Thanks a bunch
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by emmanuel90(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2015
SHYNEDU:
Thanks for your responds,that means Russia is not a good one for me though some how cheap.
@emmanuel90 can you help me with the necessary information you have about Poland schools regards their requirements,school fees, racism, jobs while studying and all that.
I will really appreciate if you can respond to this either on this platform
Thanks a bunch
Ok bro...Which program u wan study...UG or Masters.
As per Job,bro no show for poland o.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by SHYNEDU: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2015
emmanuel90:

Ok bro...Which program u wan study...UG or Masters.
As per Job,bro no show for poland o.

Undergraduate
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by emmanuel90(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Undergraduate
Guy i'm currently processing 3 diff uni in 3 diff countries..Anyone wey first enter.
My progams na Computer Science...depending on urs
University of Lodz,Poland.

Zhejiang University of technology,China.

Daehan theological Univesity,Korea.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by motherheart: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is there racism in Russia?
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia How Do You Survive by emmanuel90(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
motherheart:
motherheart:
Ask Google na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Student Resident Permit / 10 Of The World's Hardest-to-get Visas / Nigerians In Marseille - Why Are We Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.