Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos (51856 Views)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 5:27am On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:
8…Isabel dos Santos is the daughter of Angola’s President José Eduardo dos Santos. She is an Angolan investor.
She is considered by Forbes to be the richest woman in Africa and the most powerful and richest woman in her country. According to Forbes, her net worth is $3.7 billion US dollars.
Angola oil and natural resources money, reaped from the farher's desk
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 5:28am On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:
8…Isabel dos Santos is the daughter of Angola’s President José Eduardo dos Santos. She is an Angolan investor.
She is considered by Forbes to be the richest woman in Africa and the most powerful and richest woman in her country. According to Forbes, her net worth is $3.7 billion US dollars.
Angola oil and natural resources money, reaped from the father's desk, when lights are switched off
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by zendy: 5:50am On May 26, 2015
Kagames daughter is not only beautiful,she is also a caborn copy of her Dad. I have seen a picture father and daughter together and I must say,she is very tall! She must be well over 6"4.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by gerald12(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2015
what of iyabo obasanjo...i cnt see her in the list
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Toks2008(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2015
Small time they will say make person no marry hot babe..those wey dey marry them get 2head?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On May 26, 2015
dickhardener:
that is actually a yardstick for determining true beauty
okay.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by FOREXMARTS: 6:33am On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:
2.....Ange Kagame is the second child and only daughter of President Paul Kagame of Rwanda.

She is a philanthropist and has been involved in causes that include women empowerment, education and poverty eradication, as well as disease immunization.

Now that's the koko
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by marshallz(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2015
African President's daughters, so pretty, Zahra Buhari, I see you!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by 1dafullymade(f): 6:44am On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:

Doesn't make her less of their child!
thank u, u beat me to dt.....shez dia DAUGHTER....adopted or not..world pple sef
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Maghan37: 7:00am On May 26, 2015
I think 2 and 8 are d prettiest.i.e kagame & buhari's daughter.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Dugozpweeti(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2015
Make una relax when my Papa becomes the President come 2019, I'll top this chat.

Bet me!!!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by eromoko: 7:07am On May 26, 2015
Thanks. But do you have the contact numbers
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by charlsecy(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2015
Even if I am blind, Isabel dos Santos shouldn't be there unless the daughters of other presidents are that ugly!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by FitnessNigeria: 7:37am On May 26, 2015
efonat:
Adopted

And so? Are you sure say na your own mama born you?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
na dem dey chop our money
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by lexy2014: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
They are all pretty

cool
there's nothing spectacular about theSe ladies its just their fathers names they are riding on and that doesn't equate 2 beauty. There are many ladies with humble background who are more beautiful but are unsung cos their fathers aren't presidents.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by lexy2014: 7:55am On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:
1.......Her Royal Highness Princess Sikhanyiso Dlamini of Swaziland is the eldest daughter of His Majesty King Mswati III of Swaziland.

She is the first of his 30 children, and her mother is the first of King Mswati’s 10 queens, Inkhosikati LaMbikiza.
there's nothing spectacular about theSe ladies its just their fathers names they are riding on and that doest equate 2 beauty. There are many ladies with humble background who are more beautiful but are unsung cos their fathers aren't presidents. I don't buy this praise singing

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Ibime(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2015
Stupidity of the African man.

Busy hailing the family members of his oppressors when the sight of them should make him angry

Lindaikeji, Nairaland keep promoting thís stüpidity on their front page. If it's not Fayoses son flaunting our stolen commonwealth in our face, it will be Bode George's son or Atikus daughter. Nairaland will label it "beautiful picture of X and Y" and the foolish sheep that we call our fellow citizens will like the picture and claim they are beautiful.

Why not educate the people as to how Isabela Dos Santos became Africas richest woman by stealing Angolas commonwealth and granting herself import waivers whilst pegging everyone else's at 40% so they can't do business. Instead lalasticlala will label her beautiful and send her to front page. And the worship of our oppressors continues.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by joelenesleek(f): 8:03am On May 26, 2015
yomzzy:
see ur space booking cheesy I'm trespassing tongue
you've been charged 50 litres of fuel for Trespassing Military zone. angry
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On May 26, 2015
1stola:

Worwor pikin
Money can not really buy beauty.

she try small na shoo grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On May 26, 2015
efonat:
Adopted

adopted what
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Caleycash(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2015
scampy:

Daughters of African presidents not North American presidents.
Hahahahaha
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by diehard1: 10:06am On May 26, 2015
efonat:
Adopted

Means nothing. A child is a child whether adopted or not. Don't make adoption an issue
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2015
Kenyatta! cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by okeyben10: 10:38am On May 26, 2015
beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. zahra and princess of swaziland r finer than those two
iamrealdeji:

You're on point bro,Ange Kigame,Kigame's daughter is ridiculously beautiful,wow,very angelic,captivating and unique face,finest on the list
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On May 26, 2015
Not properly arranged
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by silent10(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2015
Sommyangel:
Where is malia Obama
Always read topic well b4 commenting, D op said daughters of African presidents. Is Obama an African president undecided abi u b maye
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On May 26, 2015
None of these girls beat Zahra, Buhari's daughter should be topping this list.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by cirmuell(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:
[s]She is considered by Forbes to be the richest woman in Africa[/s] and the most powerful and richest woman in her country. According to Forbes, her net worth is $3.7 billion US dollars.
Folorunsho Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman who has replaced Isabel dos Santos as the richest African woman, and also is the richest woman of African descent in the world......Wikipedia
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by mizzochocinco: 12:19pm On May 26, 2015
Sommyangel:
Where is malia Obama
USA is an African country?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
tuk2ato:
Bad belle.

I'm saying what i noticed and this one is saying 'bad belle' mtcheeeew undecided

What's bad belle in that undecided
If u go to any other african country u'll c that they don't paint their face that much, yes they do but not much, unlike most Nigerian gurls who r soooo...i don't even know...is it lack of self esteem? Who kmows?....

Now tell me what's bad belle in that undecided

Y not buy urself a T shirt with 'I love clowns who paint their faces blue nd black nd whatsoever' written on it, so we'll know u love ARTIFICIAL gurls
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by tuk2ato(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2015
By mentioning Nigerian girls that includes you and I don't think the make up was too much, it's her wedding and she might want to wear her best look. I don't know about most African girls so you can lecture me on that. And about the shirt, I won't mind if you got me one tongue
lovelygurl:

I'm saying what i noticed and this one is saying 'bad belle' mtcheeeew undecided

What's bad belle in that undecided
If u go to any other african country u'll c that they don't paint their face that much, yes they do but not much, unlike most Nigerian gurls who r soooo...i don't even know...is it lack of self esteem? Who kmows?....

Now tell me what's bad belle in that undecided

Y not buy urself a T shirt with 'I love clowns who paint their faces blue nd black nd whatsoever' written on it, so we'll know u love ARTIFICIAL gurls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.