Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Free CV Review With Access To Online Excel Tutorials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free CV Review With Access To Online Excel Tutorials (505 Views)

I Need A Professional Cv Review / Free CV Template For Recent Graduates To Download And Customise / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free CV Review With Access To Online Excel Tutorials by OperationExcel: 7:29pm On May 25, 2015
A lot has been said on this forum about skills required to help graduates and job seekers prepare for the workplace.

One of the critical technical skills that I have found missing is Microsoft Excel skills. From my interaction with job seekers, especially at entry level, it seems a lot of them do not know what it’s used for or its importance in the workplace.

There are very few organizations and professions that won’t require at least a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.

I remember going for an interview about 7 years ago and the interviewer asked me to put borderlines on an excel sheet, I didn’t know what it was and of course I lost the opportunity. I went on to train myself and became better at it. Some years ago, I was transferred to the United Kingdom and my job required the use of Microsoft Excel, a lot of reporting, data analysis, needless to say, it was a nightmare! I spent a lot of sleepless nights up skilling myself in the use of Microsoft Excel and realized how much our educational system has not prepared us for the world of work.

A question for you, whether you are gainfully employed, serving or searching for a job, can you say you are proficient in the use of Ms Excel?

As a result of my challenges working in the UK, I designed an eLearning course to teach MS Excel basic and intermediate (www.operationexcel.com). For everyone who will be interested in any of the packages, there will be free CV reviews by top HR professionals.

I have over 8 years’ experience practicing HR with specialty in talent management both in Nigeria and the UK and my team boosts of seasoned HR professionals.

For enquires on purchase, please send emails to admin@operationexcel.com and enjoy over 75% on our offer.

Thank you
Re: Free CV Review With Access To Online Excel Tutorials by OperationExcel: 8:52am On May 26, 2015
Do not hesitate to contact me on admin@operationexcel.com for advice or any questions on your next career move.

OE

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancies @ Garki Hospital Abuja / New Ict Training In Town But This One Is Free Of Charge / Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.