Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,144 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War (5028 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by PastorPLC: 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
When the rest of Nigeria particularly {South West} boasted to turn South-East and South –South territories to battlegrounds - I wondered how possible this could be if we cut off from them supply of crude. When one think of Nigeria at its present situation without fuel, and then you wonder how could the rest of Nigeria move logistics around to execute their so-called war boast.

If Nigeria divides today, the Northern part of Nigeria and South West will have hardship to contend with. What is happening in Nigeria today as a result of fuel scarcity presents the exact picture of how South West and North will look like. No wonder they are afraid of supporting Nigeria break-up. I can now understand their fear.

Sorry, don't be annoyed, you will be strikingly poor.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by bigass(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Everything na for your imagination. Nobody ever boasted of nothing and there's nothing like SS and SE
Besides you be Olodo. The fuel we use as a nation is imported and loaded unto trucks from LAGOS tank farms.
ask yourself why is fuel always cheaper in SW than East? It is because of transportation cost from Lagos to the east.

I can tell u categorically no urhobo or itsetkiri man wants to be under igbo domination.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by xpac01(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
I can't imagine craps like this. Before you start imagining another bulcrap am an Igbo.

17 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 25, 2015
bigass:
Everything na for your imagination. Nobody ever boasted of nothing and there's nothing like SS and SE

E pain you wella.

Radio Biafra is doing the work, u people are failing and running in different directions.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by omenka(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2015
99% of the people getting all giddy like circus chimps on steroids chanting war songs online don't have an idea what gun powder smells like.

As for me, I have A LOT to lose. I value my life and wanna live to see my children grow up and raise their own families.

I don't know what a gun powder smells like and honestly, I really don't wanna know. I don't wanna witness a war, I want peace, and wanna keep enjoying my life.

If you are so eager to fight a war, you can as well get drafted into one of the numerous terror groups around the world. I doubt they'd turn down your requests.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by bigass(f): 8:11pm On May 25, 2015
omenka:
99% of the people getting all giddy like circus chimps on steroids chanting war songs online don't have an idea what gun powder smells like.

As for me, I have A LOT to lose. I value my life and wanna live to see my children grow up and raise their own families.

I don't know what a gun powder smells like and honestly, I really don't wanna know. I don't wanna witness a war, I want peace, and wanna keep enjoying my life.

If you are so eager to fight a war, you can as well get drafted into one of the numerous terror groups around the world. I doubt they'd turn down your requests.

True talk.

16 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by OduaVanguard: 8:49pm On May 25, 2015
PastorPLC:
When the rest of Nigeria particularly {South West} boasted to turn South-East and South –South territories to battlegrounds - I wondered how possible this could be if we cut off from them supply of crude. When one think of Nigeria at its present situation without fuel, and then you wonder how could the rest of Nigeria move logistics around to execute their so-called war boast.

If Nigeria divides today, the Northern part of Nigeria and South West will have hardship to contend with. What is happening in Nigeria today as a result of fuel scarcity presents the exact picture of how South West and North will look like. No wonder they are afraid of supporting Nigeria break-up. I can now understand their fear.

Mr. Fake pastor, most of the Oil Nigeria consumes -- and which is currently scarce -- is IMPORTED. Does your dumb a$$ get that? The one Nigeria exports from the Delta is UNREFINED Crude. We don't refine enough crude to meet local consumption -- coz our refineries lack the capacity-- hence the need for imports.

The SW can import refined crude just like the country is currently doing without the Niger Delta being involved.

If you are going to beat your chest about anything, at least check your facts first so you don't make a fool of yourself, Mr. "Pastor".

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
Mods close this thread

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by giantstrides(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2015
PastorPLC:

Silly post, we import petrol, haven't you heard of oil importers before?

9 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by bettercreature(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
You guys should stop this BIAFRA movement or whatever you call it,most of you dont know the meaning of WAR
you can see what we are facing because of simple fuel crisis let alone WAR
please be careful what you wish for,WAR IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
omenka:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by abatically(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2015
Too many childish threads on Nairaland these days.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by htconeline: 9:18pm On May 25, 2015
Why do ibo like to attach their self with south south.
Nigeria is not fighting anybody if u want your biafra go on and get it.

15 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Duru1(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2015
htconeline:

Only a dumbass junkie attaches any form of importance to the so-called south-south. I demand Republic of Igbo Land in order to see what remains of idiotic south-south.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by aresa: 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Mr. Fake pastor, most of the Oil Nigeria consumes -- and which is currently scarce -- is IMPORTED. Does your dumb a$$ get that? The one Nigeria exports from the Delta is UNREFINED Crude. We don't refine enough crude to meet local consumption -- coz our refineries lack the capacity-- hence the need for imports.

The SW can import refined crude just like the country is currently doing without the Niger Delta being involved.

If you are going to beat your chest about anything, at least check your facts first so you don't make a fool of yourself, Mr. "Pastor".

Nothing more to Add to your brilliant response. .

Are they reaply so daft, dumb and reetarded or its just acting?

11 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by walemoney007(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by htconeline: 9:27pm On May 25, 2015
Duru1:

Only a dumbass junkie attaches any form of importance to the so-called south-south. I demand Republic of Igbo Land in order to see what remains of idiotic south-south.
are u general paper grin

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by armadeo(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2015
htconeline:

I could swear that the op is Igbo. I was going to make the same comment as you.

Oga op pls change the title of your thread.remove S/S.

Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by armadeo(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2015
htconeline:
are u general paper grin

Making demands on a faceless forum.
grin grin

Like omenka rightly said " circus chimps on steroids".

7 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by funkybully(f): 9:46pm On May 25, 2015
Duru1:

Only South West use that attache stuff. Don't attack good ss brothers. Biafra is about igbos nd ss people won't remain either

They cry more than d bereaved out of fear of d unknown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by orimsamsam(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
Op is another useless thinker

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2015
I bow my head in shame...
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by sunkoye: 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
If op could only relocate to borno and smells the cousin of war.

u really dont want war mr op!

1 Like

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by atlwireles: 10:52pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin una go catch winch tire. Change is here, unfortunately not the same one almajiris and their miracle working president expected.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2015
PastorPLC:

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by EMANY01(m): 1:10am On May 26, 2015
omenka:

[size=14pt]I don't know what a gun powder smells like and honestly, I really don't wanna know. I don't wanna witness a war, I want peace, and wanna keep enjoying my life.[/size]

I don't suppose what is happening in your home state , Benue qualifies as a war but sh1t loads of people are dying and the cause of death is gunpowder related (the ak 47 , 9 millimeter variety for the most part) and it seems that like you most people from your side are loath to admit that perhaps the choices made in 1966 through 67 and well after have put you people in your current situation which you seem to try to deny even to the level of denying to yourselves.
You foam at the mouth anytime it is suggested that the south east (and now the south south) are reconsidering their continued participation in the existence of the farce called Nigeria owing to its structural imbalances.
You (or should i say your people) have a more immediate and existential problem and it is certainly not the igbos or the ijaws or anangs or urhobos or itsetkiris or ibibios any of the ethnic groups within the south south or the south east .
Nigeria as currently constituted and maintained (with the threat of war) is not working for any one except for a few groups who have cornered all advantages to themselves where possible and frustrate every civilized avenue of effecting the structural adjustments needed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2015
omenka:

Efulefu talk

7 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 1:42am On May 26, 2015
Normality:

E pain you wella.

Radio Biafra is doing the work, u people are failing and running in different directions.

You comment like one of those Igbo's, who barely finished secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by MugabeRobert: 1:43am On May 26, 2015
Here comes another toad from the land of rising stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 1:47am On May 26, 2015
Duru1:

Then just go get your republic! We are tired of your empty chest beating. It is not for you to decide if the ss is idiotic or not. They are a people with their own uniqueness. They should be free to decide for themselves. So, which one is your headache about the decision of the south south?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 1:50am On May 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Efulefu talk

You that is not talking efulefu talk, you should go beyond talk and start acting. Go and carry gun given to you by Kanu and start shooting. Then, we will believe you that you are not an empty boaster and empty cheat beater.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by stebell(m): 3:07am On May 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Bros, there is something yu are leaving out. And that is the Nation abi na country wud hav to sell the crude from the Delta b4 having money to buy the refined product.

Omenka I see yu the hater and a janjaweeed yu are

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! / El Rufai Struck By Mysterious Illness? / More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.