Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity (20230 Views)

Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms / FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by Lincoln275(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
unless if there is no God , that is when God will not judge all d people behind this hardship
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by edobor108(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
E no go better 4 gej nd him family
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by MKO4ever(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2015
There wont be any need for that again joor, everything will normalize by 2moro
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by B2K4realmen: 9:00pm On May 25, 2015
Finally is nothing. Carry on
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by MKO4ever(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2015
edobor108:
E no go better 4 gej nd him family
And his supporters on nairaland grin
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by ignis: 9:00pm On May 25, 2015
There will soon be abundance of fuel.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by khattab02: 9:07pm On May 25, 2015
With the way things are going I think I need to buy my bicycle quick before the price sky rocketed to the price of jingcheng Machine oooooo....

#All iz well!!!
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by stagger: 9:09pm On May 25, 2015
These are just lies from the pit of hell. The CBN requires banks to maintain ATMs ROUND THE CLOCK! Therefore these machines that dispense money CAN NEVER shut down. Inverters are charged when banks are operating from morning till whenever they close.

Please disregard these sensational news stories. They are simply lies. No bank is shutting no ATMs.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by edobor108(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2015
MKO4ever:

And his supporters on nairaland grin
Amin
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by darlenese(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
And the Nigerian economy went down like this:

Back to the Stone Age for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Thunder fire u there!

I knew u are not a Nigerian,
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by Ilekeh(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2015
What does fuel have to do with ATM bank?

I just refilled my tank with $2.14 per gallon. Yet my own oil producing country no get fuel grin

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 25, 2015
I think this fuel scarcity saga is becoming highly overrated....soon we would be told to all stay at home because no fuel angry
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by Youngzedd(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
Chukwu94:
The wonderful reputation the GEJ govt earned in our hearts by accepting defeat is being tarnished by this avoidable fuel scarcity.
I don't care if the problem is from the oil marketers or the federal government but i do wonder if GEJ have advisers.
If his aim is for buhari to inherit a depleted govt, then he should understand that it won't work but it would only paint a lasting bad image for the PDP in the 2019 elections.

No human being can destroy my great country Nigeria.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by UncleDeeee(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2015
As if the ATMs were fully functional when there was no scarcity.
You guys give me a break already! We won't run from anything anymore. If you like shutdown or shutup.... rubbish!!
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by spartoo: 9:40pm On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
And the Nigerian economy went down like this:

Back to the Stone Age for Nigeria and Nigerians.

is dat wat u wish Nigerians

u think this is funny undecided
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
Have you ever tried to solve a mathematics problem and got hanged?
Have your teacher/lecturer solved a mathematics problem and skip so many steps?
Do you want to know whether the answer you got in solving your mathematics problem is accurate?
Are you confused about what to do next in solving a problem?
FOR YOU and ONLY YOU

NICKZOM (www.nickzom.com) is here for you in all available way.

To go straight to the Mathematics section click on www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by wise7(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Come, where you take buy your fuel take on your generator take charge your fone com Nairaland take book space?
I use solar
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by ceejay80s(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2015
Nice one from banks, make dem close and shut down atm machines make I see weda marketers too no go follow suffer if dem no see money collect to chop, dem think say na only dem fit hold naija to ransom
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by manuroq(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2015
No energy = death in all sector, what a pity.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by hansad: 10:17pm On May 25, 2015
darlenese:

Thunder fire u there!

I knew u are not a Nigerian,

Oyibo financial houses told you that Iwealla has driven Nigeria's economy past South Africa's .

Nigeria's media controlled by SW journalists told you that Oyibo talk lie. They also told you what Sanusi said about missing billions under Jonathan is the truth. You voted out Jonathan, started to petition Yale and all over the world that Iwealla is bad.
Next, go hire Oyibo to manage Nigeria.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by simdam500(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg don't do this to us naaa undecided
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by Armstrong34(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2015
Nigerians would b like

Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by baba11(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
For what? Within 24 hours there will be fuel everywhere.
As if the ATMs dey work before sef.
Do you think you can withdraw money at night without an inverter servicing the ATM s??
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by doublewisdom: 8:35am On May 26, 2015
baba11:

Do you think you can withdraw money at night without an inverter servicing the ATM s??
I don't think you understood my post.
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by baba11(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:

I don't think you understood my post.
ATM rarely be down but inverter s when there's no power
Re: Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity by charly4lyf(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-banks-to-shut-down-atms/

Haha, ATM bii boo. Buh to collect from customers fuel scarcity no dey affect then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / Myths About Naira Devaluation - Nonso Obikili / Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.