Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. (34311 Views)

Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by dapsonlou(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2015
All I see dirty water front, so it's Amachis fault the people are dirty abi. Is it not common sense not to throw Garbage in the water you make your living from.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Nicur: 12:37am On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Wike should keep to his words and carry out a foresnic audit of all government accounts.lt is imperative to know where all the billions has disappeared to
funny enough if he does that some people will say it's witch hunting and wipe up unnecessary sentiments, then the matter will die a natural death like others!
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by FKseun(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2015
All the Rivers people attacking Amaechi are an ungrateful bunch! I don't know what they really want...how many of them complained when Gov Odili was there for 8yrs doing nothing but stealing and doling out money? They were busy praising him...golden governor! Are you guys from this planet? If Gov Odili had done one tenth of what Gov Amaechi has done, Rivers State would be...rivers state foundation for greatness would have been laid!

1 Like

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 1:44am On May 26, 2015
I fail to see Amaechi's business in these Okrika artificial settlements. The truth is that those people dislike decency and their villages are always crowded with zinc structures. The history of the waterfronts correlate with the abandoned property saga which made Ikwerres lose land in order not to be Igbo. Amaechi wanted to demolish those settlements and rebuild them but they led by Patience Jonathan saw it as a war against Okrika people.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/08/06/gov-amaechi-vows-to-demolish-waterfront/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-s-waterfront-battles/82633/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/amaechi-okrika-rift-deepens/

2 Likes

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by zheroes(m): 2:43am On May 26, 2015
if you guys talk about amaechi like this please what should be done to peter odili? i am not from rivers state but have lived there since 1981, in terms of performance odili was dead compared to amaechi, but he carried so many thugs along in his stealing process, he did absolutely nothing.
i am not attaching sentiments to this but i guess most niger deltans hate him cos of his alliance with APC.

1 Like

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by zheroes(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2015
FKseun:
All the Rivers people attacking Amaechi are an ungrateful bunch! I don't know what they really want...how many of them complained when Gov Odili was there for 8yrs doing nothing but stealing and doling out money? They were busy praising him...golden governor! Are you guys from this planet? If Gov Odili had done one tenth of what Gov Amaechi has done, Rivers State would be...rivers state foundation for greatness would have been laid!
this is a sane mind speaking
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by betty202020(m): 4:21am On May 26, 2015
;>Wole Soyinka:x celebrated the thief. Before nko? Abi nobi him inlaw again. Rivers money entered ''biabia bank''
kenis:
Even ;>Wole Soyinka:x celebrated the thief.

And Femi Falana own activism no reach River States.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 4:35am On May 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

No let me insult you this night ooo.... better find ya way go another thread na na na! angry
Na so una go dey support bad something.

Goon, if u have reasons and exception to my post present them and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 4:43am On May 26, 2015
AGBb:
This is where he should have spent money on. But he is spending it buying tonnes of brooms for APC. Misplaced priorities.

Can u swear with ur balls that Jonah-daft and other pdp governors especially here in SS never invested any dime on umbrellas or fund their party?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by leuelliot(m): 4:57am On May 26, 2015
Why is there a Local Government? must the Governor do everything?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by gregg2: 5:19am On May 26, 2015
Amaechi's DNA be checked again.
He doesn't come across as the true son of a Niger Deltan
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by kodded(m): 5:44am On May 26, 2015
dapsonlou:
All I see dirty water front, so it's Amachis fault the people are dirty abi. Is it not common sense not to throw Garbage in the water you make your living from.
and what is the duty of the government to provide dustbin ?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Jj222(f): 6:06am On May 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
I took this picture of Nembe waterside in 2013. So nothing has changed?
. you are right nothing has changed I went to bonny last week. let's pray dat d present government will do sometin.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On May 26, 2015
Demdem:

Ur seeds will speedily cough to death in ur presence early in life.

This is uncalled for, why can't people discuss normally like the human beings we are. Na wa angry
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by justi4jesu(f): 6:29am On May 26, 2015
babasanti:

I declare in null and void and send it in 100 folds to u and ur generations .may it remaain with u and them forever.the last bus stop

Please let's do away with the insults.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by misterjosh(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Amaechi was fighting for Soku wells angry angry angry May God never allow another Amaechei 1000000000 kilometers close to any Nigerdelta government again.
hehehehehehe, dat 'anoda Amaechi' no go fit enter 9ja sef. D refraining order distance wide gan
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

This is uncalled for, why can't people discuss normally like the human beings we are. Na wa angry

Was this called for for no just cause?

babasanti:

May thunder fire u for talking big rubbish

Hypocrite, are u aware that he attacked me first for no just cause?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by lawnreigh(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2015
To all of you who are hypocrites, How has Nembe become part of rivers state, moreover Nembe is is Bayelsa state(Gej state) and its home to the highest militancy area, as a matter of fact Nembe-Brass water way is the most dangerous waterway in the region. So all this pics is consequence of bunkery nd don't blame Amaechi for Jonathan predicament, Uguaghan, Dickson are worst than any governor in Nigeria
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:40am On May 26, 2015
kenis:
When other governors were performing
Amaechi too was 'performing' cheesy grin

Afterall all performance na performance, whether in shamefully dancing with a broom or in commissioning of meaningful projects. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by judeodion(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2015
SHOW MORE AREAS THOSE AREAS ARE JUST AREAS YOU SEE EVERYWHERE EVEN AMERICA HAS SUCH PLACES BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW OTHER AREAS OF THE TOWN BEFORE PEOPLE WHO HAV NOT BEEN THERE CAN JUDGE WM
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by eromoko: 7:08am On May 26, 2015
Ameachi is working, Wike will workkkkk. Rivers people made the worst choice
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:10am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U write "." And ya enter page 1, dem dhe pursue u for village embarassed
u well don?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by jpphilips(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2015
@op

Amaechi cleared okirika water side, what did he get in return? Tongue lash from mama P, so what do you expect?
It is a jetty, however you clear it, so long as the water is polluted, rubbish will never cease to settle there, i remember when the Army removed most of the boats at Nembe water side, in a short while, they seized enough boats to occupy the spaces.

even the boats you are showing us, where do you expect it to berth? Your parlour? If it is possible for people to take their boats home, you wont see a single boat there, is it Amaechi that will stop Nembe people from defeacating and disposing rubbish on the water side?

1 Like

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:19am On May 26, 2015
for crying out loud that is water side. haba there is more important place to develop than water side na. Amechi really worked. go to ph and see by yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport / Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.