Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. (34309 Views)

Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by jpphilips(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2015
@op

Amaechi cleared okirika water side, what did he get in return? Tongue lash from mama P, so what do you expect?
It is a jetty, however you clear it, so long as the water is polluted, rubbish will never cease to settle there, i remember when the Army removed most of the boats at Nembe water side, in a short while, they seized enough boats to occupy the spaces.

even the boats you are showing us, where do you expect it to berth? Your parlour? If it is possible for people to take their boats home, you wont see a single boat there, is it Amaechi that will stop Nembe people from defeacating and disposing rubbish on the water side?
Most of you talk about Amaechi as if he is a traffic warden or mopol at best, I am not his fan but holding him responsible for those jetties is ridiculous.

NDDC just completed a new jetty at Abuloma waterside, go and take the pictures lets compare.

E be like say, u just begin enter water so body still dey sweet you, wait till another militancy, you go know how far!!

1 Like

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by walemoney007(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:

You people with your multiple Ids grin grin grin grin Oya go open Uduaghan thread.
multiple ids as how?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 26, 2015
the OP is infact on point,i was in bonny few months ago,mehn i was suprised,very unkept,the sight was a complete niusance
Cc scantee
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Cityguy: 8:06am On May 26, 2015
This is unfortunate. So how have these people benefited from having oil? More like a curse to me because what derives from there is being shared and used to develop other places while there's little or nothing to show in their areas other than destruction/dilapidation. Very sad indeed.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by jomoh: 9:00am On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Amaechi was fighting for Soku wells angry angry angry May God never allow another Amaechei 1000000000 kilometers close to any Nigerdelta government again.

Ode ni e. Se na State governors dey dey in charge of jetties or FG.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by tiger28: 9:05am On May 26, 2015
We Africans are just innately dirty. See how people are mingling around filth like nothing??. Baba please bring back WAI. The environmental sanitation that we have now is just a 3 hour holiday compared to when Baba was Commander in Chief.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by rajoys: 9:24am On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi is a big disgrace to goverance.With the billions allocated to that state this thing should not be there but then the man has spent the treasury sponsoring buhari campaign

ln other news while oga Akpabio is busy commisioning projects anyhow the judas is conducting fake lg elections

Heee, chairman hang it there. The offense of Amaechi to an average South south people is that he betrayed President GEJ. But going by the result of the election, u should know that Buhari will still win this election with or without Ameachi betraying President GEJ as u people put it. President GEJ won by 90% to 95% in all the south south and south east state less Edo state.

Now back to the matter, Amaechi might have got somethings wrong based on misplaced of priority on for example the monorail project but the Man ROTIMI AMAECHI has done so well in transforming the educational infrastructures in the state, build roads,fly overs e.t.c. I came to PH in 2003 and I knew how PH was till the end of the tenure of Odili in 2007 who was sharing your money to all traditional rulers in the country because he wanted to be President then. Tell the truth, apart from Aba road and GRAs road that were ok, was there any road that can be presented as good in PH city as at 2003. Now u have good dual road in ada george, rumu okwuta, ola, airport road by air force, fly overs with renovated primary and secondary schools better than the higher institutions in some states. With all these and many more, Amaechi has done nothing and should be cursed? In my area, when somebody do good and make some mistakes, we acknowledge the two. Stop this trash and hatred for Amaechi because GMB has already be elected whether u like it or not. Amaechi has done his bit with some mistakes just as President GEJ that u people want to die for has done his own bit with some mistakes too

1 Like

Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Omeife2: 11:08am On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Amaechi was fighting for Soku wells angry angry angry May God never allow another Amaechei 1000000000 kilometers close to any Nigerdelta government again.
if you knew anything about what transpired in Rivers State, you would not be quick to comment. Amaechi in a bid to revive shacks like this became the enemy of our dear first lady. Meanwhile, Nembe is not in rivers State, but our Presidents own Bayelsa.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by chocho28: 11:58am On May 26, 2015
Demdem:
Rivers state remain work in progress. Wike will continue from where Amaechi stopped albeit the little time he has before the thug is booted out.
This doesn't change the fact that Amaechi remains the best Rivers governor in recent times in terms of infrastructural development.
Are you alright? I'm sure you are not even from Rivers State that's why you can utter such garbage
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by atlwireles: 12:42pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
Omeife2:

if you knew anything about what transpired in Rivers State, you would not be quick to comment. Amaechi in a bid to revive shacks like this became the enemy of our dear first lady. Meanwhile, Nembe is not in rivers State, but our Presidents own Bayelsa.
[/s]
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
leuelliot:
Why is there a Local Government? must the Governor do everything?
That project is under Rivers state ministry of works.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
lawnreigh:
To all of you who are hypocrites, How has Nembe become part of rivers state, moreover Nembe is is Bayelsa state(Gej state) and its home to the highest militancy area, as a matter of fact Nembe-Brass water way is the most dangerous waterway in the region. So all this pics is consequence of bunkery nd don't blame Amaechi for Jonathan predicament, Uguaghan, Dickson are worst than any governor in Nigeria
When last did you take your madness medicine?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
judeodion:
SHOW MORE AREAS THOSE AREAS ARE JUST AREAS YOU SEE EVERYWHERE EVEN AMERICA HAS SUCH PLACES BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW OTHER AREAS OF THE TOWN BEFORE PEOPLE WHO HAV NOT BEEN THERE CAN JUDGE WM

Ameachi is a total failure.

https://www.nairaland.com/1941204/photo-news-amechis-loads-failed
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
jpphilips:
@op

Amaechi cleared okirika water side, what did he get in return? Tongue lash from mama P, so what do you expect?
It is a jetty, however you clear it, so long as the water is polluted, rubbish will never cease to settle there, i remember when the Army removed most of the boats at Nembe water side, in a short while, they seized enough boats to occupy the spaces.

even the boats you are showing us, where do you expect it to berth? Your parlour? If it is possible for people to take their boats home, you wont see a single boat there, is it Amaechi that will stop Nembe people from defeacating and disposing rubbish on the water side?
You don't get it.
If you have been there, you won't say this.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by nasoeb: 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
And yet we have a Bonny man who says he is the comm. for transport in R/S and couldnt use his office to effect need changes little wonders more than 90% of Bonny dont know him simply because he doesnt come home (i only knew him for the first time just dec, 2014, he doesnt have even a single room in Bonny, rather sleeps at Bonny govt lodge. lodgeBBas
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by jpphilips(m): 1:33am On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You don't get it. If you have been there, you won't say this.

lol,
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by jpphilips(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You don't get it.
If you have been there, you won't say this.

Do I sound like someone who hasn't been there before? trust me, you were still waiting on the lord to bless you with pubic hairs when I conquered that zone.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
jpphilips:

Do I sound like someone who hasn't been there before? trust me, you were still waiting on the lord to bless you with pubic hairs when I conquered that zone.
I hate discussing issues with little kids like you, I've been living at Port Harcourt main town since after my graduation in 1992, that's 23 years ago. Check my profile picture.
I don't know what you Mean by conqueror , are you a cultist?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I hate discussing issues with little kids like you, I've been living at Port Harcourt main town since after my graduation in 1992, that's 23 years ago. Check my profile picture.

old man but still foolish. Ur kind abound here.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:38pm On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

old man but still foolish. Ur kind abound here.

MUMU.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU.

Deranged Old man.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Deranged Old man.
Older than your Akwuna mother.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Older than my Akwuna mother?

do u want to really bring ur cursed mama to this issue? Really?
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

do u want to really bring ur cursed mama to this issue? Really?
I know you're in cloud 9 for Exchanging words with your father mate.

IGNORED.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I know you're in cloud 9 for Exchanging words with your father mate.
IGNORED.

Fuckfuckfool, spare ur eddiocy for the next battle ground grin
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
there are no clean beaches in Nigeria, everyone of them is used as a public toilet.
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by jpphilips(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

just 92? mtchew!!!
Re: Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
jpphilips:

just 92? mtchew!!!
23 years in a particular area is not BEANS. I had my first store there in 1995 until it was demolished for the construction of ADOKS filling station, which made me to relocate to front of the police station which was also demolished by Odili few days to his handover to Omehia.
I thought that was the end of the world, but I was wrong, I know that I wouldn't have been as rich as I am today if I'm still there doing the same petty business.
So, I know the place well more than you can think of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport / Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.