Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? (3577 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by INTERMAN: 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
Can you marry a military man eg a soldier? Yes or No. And state reason
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2015
I luv naval officers smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Jboyossai(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2015
Would love to comment bt unfortunately, its meant for ladies....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by INTERMAN: 9:01pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:
why
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by INTERMAN: 9:03pm On May 25, 2015
Jboyossai:
Would love to comment bt unfortunately, its meant for ladies....
we have female soldiers to na

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by lanicky(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2015
No! Never!
I don't want to become a widow.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by VickyRotex(f): 9:04pm On May 25, 2015
Yes. Aslong as he'll be exempted from Millitary Service. sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by kelvyn7: 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
na dem women dey like pass sef grin
alpha males

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by chijoy7(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2015
I can't marry uniformed men because i hate them especially the Nigerian police :-XI
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
why

cnt explain smiley

I easily get attracted to men in white uniform, mostly naval officers kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 9:12pm On May 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
why
cnt explain smiley
I easily get attracted to dem kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Dhavids(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

cnt explain smiley
I easily get attracted to dem kiss
*wears white shirt and trouser*... Won't you get attracted to me grin wink cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2015
Never!!!dey too like women!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 9:37pm On May 25, 2015
Dhavids:

lmao grin

luks lyk u r wearing a school uniform tongue

ur white is not complete witat d koboko round ya arm wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by nikkiehan(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
lanicky:
No! Never! I don't want to become a widow.
same as me I cnt
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Jayjay0(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
Firstly, the Op is senseless for such a question.

Secondly, any lady that say no because they are scared of been a widow should think again. abi Engineer or Doctor nor dy die before old age
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by loomer: 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
Some de here de form say dem no fit marry uniform men.

When time don go leave them now, na dem go de look for man O war to marry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Dhavids(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

lmao grin

luks lyk u r wearing a school uniform tongue

ur white is not complete witat d koboko round ya arm wink
Ooooo...*wraps fetching rope around arm* grin will you be now grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
Dhavids:

lol... Ok sire kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Dhavids(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:
lol... Ok sire kiss
*feeling elated* grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by Dhavids(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:
lol... Ok sire kiss
*feeling elated* grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

...Until you are turned into a punching bag. Ask their wives.smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...Until you are turned into a punching bag. Ask their wives.smiley

I think de got responsible men out dere wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

I think de got responsible men out dere wink

That's the thing. You THINK. That assumption has been the folly of many women. NEVER DATE A MAN WHO CAN LIKELY AWAY WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WHEN IT OCCURS. Uniformed men have been known to get away with such.

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 11:42pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's the thing. You THINK. That assumption has been the folly of many women. NEVER DATE A MAN WHO CAN LIKELY AWAY WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WHEN IT OCCURS. Uniformed men have been known to get away with such.

there u go again generalising.

ma grandfada was a soldier nd he neva turned ma grandmum to a punching bag sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

there u go again generalising.

ma grandfada was a soldier nd he neva turned ma grandmum to a punching bag sad

Your grandfather's kind are rare and your grandma's lucky. You know what I mean. For ever 100 soldier, can you vouch that 10 have the required level of civility?

Multiply that ratio by ten thousand and you'd get the bigger picture.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your grandfather's kind are rare and your grandma's lucky. You know what I mean. For ever 100 soldier, can you vouch that 10 have the required level of civility?

Multiply that ratio by ten thousand and you'd get the bigger picture.

daz where dating comes in, knowing d guy more smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

daz where dating comes in, knowing d guy more smiley
It isn't exactly foolproof still.
Hopefully you'd be lucky enough to detect them early enough. Should I add 'good luck' then?smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by sinaj(f): 12:07am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It isn't exactly foolproof still.
Hopefully you'd be lucky enough to detect them early enough. Should I add 'good luck' then?smiley

yea good looks too kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by INTERMAN: 12:52am On May 26, 2015
Sinaj the point is that if you go ahead to marrya navy as u v said. He may not be regular with u. Maybe u wld be seeing him once in 8 months. What about dat?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by stchinedu: 2:44am On May 26, 2015
Dhavids:

*pours palm oil on your shirt and trouser , runs off to buy a cool white suit, wears it and moves down to the 'comfort zone'* grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? by stchinedu: 2:48am On May 26, 2015
Dhavids:

*cuts the rope with a sharp 'suya' knife*...you are back to civilian again grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastors Of Nowadays!! Is This The Funniest Picture Of The Day? / Pls Those Who Watch Big Brother Show Should Answer This / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.