Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow (24115 Views)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Iyemik: 9:46pm On May 25, 2015
cool
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by haibe(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh nice!!!

But they've refused to credit my line with airtime. angry

Been trying to recharge for 4 hours now.

I've tried it like 6 times. My fear now is, all the airtime shouldnt rush in later.

I'll just cry!!! cry
I swear thats what will happen.. its unfortunate but true.. u will just be seeing DR alert one by one

1 Like

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
Have you ever tried to solve a mathematics problem and got hanged?
Have your teacher/lecturer solved a mathematics problem and skip so many steps?
Do you want to know whether the answer you got in solving your mathematics problem is accurate?
Are you confused about what to do next in solving a problem?
FOR YOU and ONLY YOU

NICKZOM (www.nickzom.com) is here for you in all available way.

To go straight to the Mathematics section click on www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Damikevin(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
Hian .. This one no be good news for gtb workers o! You could imagine their joy when they knew they would be closing early today

2 Likes

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
Politics
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh nice!!!

I've tried it like 6 times. My fear now is, all the airtime shouldnt rush in later.

I'll just cry!!! cry
I wasted hours trying to transfer money to a friend. GTBank fall my hand today with their network problem.... angry
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by MKO4ever(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2015
GTBank always set the standard
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by eleko1: 10:09pm On May 25, 2015
sad grin cheesy sad sad tongue shocked sad lipsrsealed embarassedLook @ her wailing on top of 100 naira' Richard kad' sad undecided sad.
VickyRotex:
Oh nice!!!

I'll just cry!!! cry
*shove her aside and waka pass laughing grin grin grin nd smiling away cheesy smiley smiley cheesy.Wink wink wink Tongue out tongue. Turn back and remind her to pay for the white stuff lipsrsealed undecided*
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by zub(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2015
Nice one...atleast this will ease the tension.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VickyRotex(f): 10:16pm On May 25, 2015
haibe:
I swear thats what will happen.. its unfortunate but true.. u will just be seeing DR alert one by one

Yes, you're right. I've experienced it the multiple debit alert twice, but there are times they revert the money, and send it only once. I really pray they revert it this time. Else cry

1 Like

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
I wasted hours trying to transfer money to a friend. GTBank fall my hand today with their network problem.... angry

I tell you. It was a general challenge. Deposited money in my account around 12.30, and they credited me around 4pm. So unlike them, normally before I leave the bank, I get alerted. This fuel ish is tryna cripple various sectors sad
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On May 25, 2015
eleko1:
sad grin cheesy sad sad tongue shocked sad lipsrsealed embarassedLook @ her wailing on top of 100 naira' Richard kad' sad undecided sad.*shove her aside and waka pass laughing grin grin grin nd smiling away cheesy smiley smiley cheesy.Wink wink wink Tongue out tongue. Turn back and remind her to pay for the white stuff lipsrsealed undecided*

cheesy cheesy eleko lemme o... shey na 100 Naira card I go dey cry for. If na small card, I for don buy am from Iya eleko na. angry

No worry, just pray make e no happen to you. angry

How I wan take pay for bitter eko, when my account don hang? No vex me o, before I give you upper cut embarassed angry cry

Till next year before you get your imaginary money for imaginary eko. undecided
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
hurray!
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by missKiffy(f): 10:37pm On May 25, 2015
Please is it nationwide Gtb closes 5pm
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by eleko1: 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
Nah network problem.Hope dem GTB nor chop ur kudi sha.I dnt buy kad online due to dis kain tete.
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy eleko lemme o... shey na 100 Naira card I go dey cry for. If na small card, I for don buy am from Iya eleko na. angry

No worry, just pray make e no happen to you. angry

How I wan take pay for bitter eko, when my account don hang? No vex me o, before I give you upper cut embarassed angry cry

Till next year before you get your imaginary money for imaginary eko. undecided
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VickyRotex(f): 10:52pm On May 25, 2015
eleko1:
Nah network problem.Hope dem GTB nor chop ur kudi sha.I dnt buy kad online due to dis kain tete.

I never receive any message from them. Na in the night those kind message dey enter. sad
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
Ope oh!!!!
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by suwailad(f): 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Congrats to GTB customers

whats the meaning of this?
some people can be so annoying. what is there to congratulate? nonsense
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by ogbesco: 11:27pm On May 25, 2015
GTBANK always on top, make una no mind those those ingrate politicians, they know what they are doing
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by dorange(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh nice!!!

I'll just cry!!! cry

Ha.... Sorry... U don enter am... Dey are gonna send in all the airtime you asked for, it has happened to me before
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by bigfrancis21: 11:40pm On May 25, 2015
I received the same email from them about 20 minutes ago. I'm glad that things are returning to normalcy again in Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by afreekah: 1:45am On May 26, 2015
write2obi:
So what was today's show all about, undecided has fuel miraculously dropped from heaven for them

You don't understand ! do you ? That's was their own little way of helping the situation. Banks of all organizations will surely gets black-market offers.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by YabaLeftist: 1:53am On May 26, 2015
I thought normal banking hours are from 8 am to 4 pm? Does GTB close by 5 pm?
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by bennieman: 5:05am On May 26, 2015
YabaLeftist:
I thought normal banking hours are from 8 am to 4 pm? Does GTB close by 5 pm?

GTB closes by 5pm in Lagos, Abuja and PH.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by legalwealth(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2015
joedrae:
We're glad to return to regular banking hours (8am to 5pm) from tomorrow 26|05|2015

Source: https://twitter.com/gtbank/status/602922562981593088

That is a lie far beyond truth

Read up https://www.nairaland.com/2337153/gigantic-bank-finally-been-destabilized to see things for yourself.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by YabaLeftist: 6:26am On May 26, 2015
bennieman:

GTB closes by 5pm in Lagos, Abuja and PH.

Oh ok, thanks for the info.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VickyRotex(f): 6:56am On May 26, 2015
dorange:

Ha.... Sorry... U don enter am... Dey are gonna send in all the airtime you asked for, it has happened to me before

lol. Luckily for me, I was debited just once. Got their debit alert this morning.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Viktor1983(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2015
MKO4ever:
GTBank always set the standard

which kain yeye standard..if u give tbem all the encomiums, what will I give to standard chartered that had all their branches open till 4pm yday?
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by write2obi(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2015
afreekah:

You don't understand ! do you ? That's was their own little way of helping the situation. Banks of all organizations will surely gets black-market offers.
Please make me understand, how has their halfday closure helped the situation ? I would be glad if you could explain it to me.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by deebrain(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2015
ibkgab001:
To hell with them

wrong.

To hell with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / GTBANK Introduce Security Pin For *737# Transactions / First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.