Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) (86257 Views)

Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub / Eko Atlantic City Completes Eko Boulevard, Nigeria’s First 8 Lane City Road / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 1:39am On May 26, 2015
Eko Esplanade Marina District

On a lighter note, one Igbo (see Obinna above) seems to have booked a space in the virtual renders. No time wasting for those business guys.

Marina District residential complex

Beautiful stuff.
All pictures courtsey of Eko atalantic websites.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 2:02am On May 26, 2015
Another building already going up in Eko Atlantic.
Marina District

Credit: oga_Naija from Sky scraper city

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2015
Credit Håkønljzberg Skyscraper city

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 2:22am On May 26, 2015
oduastates:
Ilu Eeko.
Simply pump in electricity and see the SW rise up.
In order to criticise this project, I had to enter the mind of tinubu and Fashola. At the end of the day, I had to give up on the criticism once I discovered it.
Unlike many here, i asked the question, why is the money not being spent in ikorodu or other rundown neighbourhoods?
Then you realise that in order to fund those neighbourhood regeneration, the money has to come from somewhere.
The state is already maxing out on its capacity to generate revenue

The vision is beyond the comprehension of most people.
This is a direct play for leadership on both the West African sub regional level but also on the continent against south Africa.
This is a play to make lagos the commercial, financial, manufacturing,shipping and air traffic hub of Africa.

If you doubt, look at the project for which funding is being sourced or are already complete

The 100,000 tree seedlings being bred to line the streets, avenues and boulevards.
Credit : eko atlantic
Just saw your comment and I must say it was was quite a refreshing read. Great to see many great things happening in Lagos. All other states needs to follow suits, at least do something like china did with all their province.
Thanks and keep them coming.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by oduastates: 3:17am On May 26, 2015
ddami:
I understand wot u are saying I think Ogun z also trying 2 come up as well buh whatever region it is,,,it z for d benefit of Nigeria z a whole,we all are craving 4 a Nigeria we will brag about.. I think we are coming up but just at a slower pace oda states need to put in more efforts,electricity and a performing central govt and we will b unstoppable

I do not know what amosun is still waiting for. The Abeokuta central business district is very important to transition ogun from a manufacturing hub into a place with white collar jobs

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Nobody: 3:20am On May 26, 2015
Great thread micktoxin smiley

This is so exciting cheesy

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by mrmetoo1: 6:20am On May 26, 2015
micktoxin:

On a lighter note, one Igbo (see Obinna above) seems to have booked a space in the virtual renders. No time wasting for those business guys.

Beautiful stuff.

This is Azuri Peninsula, they already did their launch in April and I won't be surprised if they've started on Phase 1 already which is supposed to consist of 26 storey building (Orun Tower meaning heaven), 2 villas and townhomes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJkCFWyy4dI

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:40am On May 26, 2015
OP I am sorry to say but you have derailed the thread yourself with your tribal rant.

All in your initial post you said all tribes including a certain people. That is not necessary giving specifics. All you have to say is all tribes and leave it at that.

I will advice you go and edit the initial post and remove that specific part.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Pangea: 6:42am On May 26, 2015
Abeg
How much will a flat cost in the residential complex ?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:43am On May 26, 2015
micktoxin:

Beautiful stuff.

Just like your joke here about obinna, it's called ass sucking. You have made specific reference to igbo people twice on this thread for no reason and you at the same saying the thread shouldn't go tribal.

Do you need a justification from them before you will believe you leaders are getting it right.

You have derailed the thread yoursefl.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:47am On May 26, 2015
micktoxin:

Men and women from all tribes are working hard to make this a reality. So please edit your post.

Yeah I agree men and women from all tribes are working in to make this a reality.

But that wouldn't change the brains behind the projects or the risk takers.

If this projects fails, Tinubu will be blamed.

So all praise regarding the success should also go to Tinubu.

This is Tinubu brain child if someone has a problem with that, there is little you can do.

18 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:50am On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Nonsense.

Tell that to the dogs.
The project is in Yorubaland, the vision for the project was orchestrated by Yoruba men and women.

I will not edit the post because the poster is wishing that the project fails.

I say sound it loud now.

We all know how awolowo develop lagos.

We all know the sacrifices of Yoruba nation from all state to make lagos great.

Fast forward to 2015, someone whose father took a bus to lagos tell us lagos is no man land.

Say it loud and clear now.

The new city is nit developed by oil money.

Let set the records straight.

In some 20 years time they will want to share in the hard work of industrious yoruba nation.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:54am On May 26, 2015
Tinubu respect.

The multiplier effect of this project on the south west region will not be known until is completed.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 26, 2015
VI no get eta drainage , hope this one wud have, and not even sink. saw a brochure advertising apartments in eko atlantic, d money na die, make i go hustle grin

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yeah I agree men and women from all tribes are working in to make this a reality.

But that wouldn't change the brains behind the projects or the risk takers.

If this projects fails, Tinubu will be blamed.

So all praise regarding the success should also go to Tinubu.

This is Tinubu brain child if someone has a problem with that, there is little you can do.
Absolutely agree with you. He surely deserve a lot of praise for his vision and boldness. Thanks for giving a more balanced comment.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Nonsense.

Tell that to the dogs.
The project is in Yorubaland, the vision for the project was orchestrated by Yoruba men and women.

I will not edit the post because the poster is
wishing that the project fails.
don't get too excited, we cant wait for them to finish up first, we all know the tribe that always bring out up to N150m - N500m to buy up properties. una job na to come dey clean the flower and sweep streets for us as usual. just the way ikoyi ,Festac,VI lekki is in yoloba land abi? make them finish first.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2015
Pangea:
Abeg
How much will a flat cost in the residential complex ?
I am hearing rumors of between $600,000 - $9000000(for exquisite penthouse).
To keep with the spirit of this thread, I will send an email to 'sales@ekopearl.com' to have a more realistic ballpark figures.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2015
solapex:
@OP: if u are really serious about this trend I will advise you to post pixs of recent developments that are going on. I work at the eko Atlantic. I want to tell u that massive constructions are really going on over there. Please post recent pixs so that the whole world can see what Fashola and Tinubu are doing for Lagos.
mumu you work there as what? dummy since you work there why not snap pictures your self and show us. yoloba always waiting for people to do something for them since 1920s. a private investors project is now own by tinbu and fashola.we all know the tribe that buys property the most in Nigeria.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2015
panachuku:
VI no get eta drainage , hope this one wud have, and not even sink. saw a brochure advertising apartments in eko atlantic, d money na die, make i go hustle grin
My estimate is within the next 15 years, proper underground drainage system should be fully installed across VI. Eko Atlantic city(EAC) will definitely have manhattan-brooklyn effect on soroundings streets. The fact EAC will be using underground electrical transmission and drainage system, is a big positive for me.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by heatflux: 8:29am On May 26, 2015
I pray we achieve this and make it a reality

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2015
googlepikin:
mumu you work there as what? dummy since you work there why not snap pictures your self and show us. yoloba always waiting for people to do something for them since 1920s. a private investors project is now own by tinbu and fashola.we all know the tribe that buys property the most in Nigeria.
I thought I clearly emphasised this thread is not the place for tribal argument? All of you guys can't help yourself can you?

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Just like your joke here about obinna, it's called ass sucking. You have made specific reference to igbo people twice on this thread for no reason and you at the same saying the thread shouldn't go tribal.

Do you need a justification from them before you will believe you leaders are getting it right.

You have derailed the thread yoursefl.
I have to address this. This is not called whatever you think it is. I will assume you live in Naija and have a better idea of the situation than me, but my impression is that certain groups of people don't feel welcome nor appreciated enough in Lagos hence some of the outcries.
That comment has a red herring tone to it and was included for diplomatic reasons. Anyways, it will be deleted. Let's all relax and enjoy the privilege of being able to witness such an amazing project.
NewNigeriaMind:
OP I am sorry to say but you have derailed the thread yourself with your tribal rant.

All in your initial post you said all tribes including a certain people. That is not necessary giving specifics. All you have to say is all tribes and leave it at that.

I will advice you go and edit the initial post and remove that specific part.
I have removed that post. Can we get back on topic now?

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 26, 2015
micktoxin:

I thought I clearly emphasised this thread is not the place for tribal argument? All of you guys can't help yourself can you?
well , you started it by mentioning igbos on your write up. its like you too couldn't help yourself can you?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 26, 2015
somebody tll me i'm dreaming *iin 2pac's voice*
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Whizzcute(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2015
Wait , You mean all these places exist in this Nigeria?

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Skywalker5(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2015
Wow. just beautiful. i feel happy about this project. Its like i should just leave UK and run come Naija now now grin grin .

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2015
googlepikin:
well , you started it by mentioning igbos on your write up. its like you too couldn't help yourself can you?
I apologise for any offense caused by a distasteful humor intended to lighten the mood and make everyone feel welcome. I have deleted the comment, so I will advice you do the same in the spirit of the thread.

Let's keep to the topic NOW.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by scholes0(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2015
Every single thread in Naija turns into some sort of tribal bashing.

Anyways, this is a Wonderful thread.... I can't wait to start seeing the skyscrapers on the Lagos shoreline..... manhattan 2.0 (Naija style), the New hub for West and Central Africa.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by anonimi: 8:57am On May 26, 2015
Skywalker5:
Wow. just beautiful. i feel happy about this project. Its like i should just leave UK and run come Naija now now grin grin .

What % of UK looks like this after EACH rainfall year in, year out

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2248230_ca7slgwuaaoxgw_jpeg3bc8633ef391cdef4682491247a3942d

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by manosteel(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
docsholz:
I'll believe when it's completed
Modern day Thomas.

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
Skywalker5:
Everyone is saying the same thing in UK and USA. The excitement is through the roof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails)