Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration (44926 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Now A Prophetess & Deliverance Minister (photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Preaches In A Church In Sweden (pics) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by kolubo(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by nwakaibeya1: 1:14pm On May 26, 2015
chameleons why do you have to wear the shoe when you know you will not be comfortable in it why off the shoe in the middle of the preaching when you are supposed to use that time to save live?evil marine people thats what they delight in doing those contending with jesuschrist and pretending to be working with jesuschrist their disgrace is very very near we have spoken watchout
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by lateezy(f): 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
she is still acting. Watch out for her new video
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Exponental(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
she probably trekked to church n her leg was aching.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by OKNkanu(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
Jessymez1:
u no like d church?
I like am.... but na you I like pass..... see your fine face!!...... Are you single? cheesy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by AshantiDimaria(f): 1:18pm On May 26, 2015
D shoe too high to preach wit....... Me while I tank some of my friendz who wishes me well yesterday for my birthday God bless.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmm

She never talk wetin make her turn born again.

Is she believing God for a miracle?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by harry509: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by patostation(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2015
I will never attend a church being "pastored" by a woman. Secondly, I will never attend a church where a woman gives a sermon from the pulpit or alter. Third, I will never found alive in an 'end-time' church with a self-acclaimed "man or woman of God" presiding. Infact, I will never be found in Babylon The Great, the world empire of false religion!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Menace2Society(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2015
Christianity don suffer lipsrsealed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by missKiffy(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2015
Maybe the shoe dey pain her for leg, that's why she removed it
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by OKNkanu(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

how you wan't make Church dei?
You see the one wei dem loot decorate, you complain.
The one dem neva loot decorate, you complain.
Go start ya own church.
Bros!... no be quarrel na!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Richy4(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2015
So the Op just want to church only to snap pictures and gossip abi?

Some of us says our prayers were not answered while we got divided attention. If this person is concentrating on sermon been delivered, there's no way he/she will notice the shoes
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by baybeeboi: 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
OKNkanu:
Bros!... no be quarrel na!
lol!
Of cos, but you sabi complain too sha.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Jessymez1(f): 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
OKNkanu:
I like am.... but na you I like pass..... see your fine face!!...... Are you single? cheesy
wow tnx o
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by akoaki(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Christianity don suffer lipsrsealed
Religion is a big part of african problem, especially nigeria. It has been proven that religion and poverty are two fingers of a leprous hand. The higher the practice of religion, the higher the poverty in the land.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians and bad mouth. when the woman was in the world you people condemned her, now she is doing God's work still u ppl are abusing her. God is watching you modafuckas
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by santiagoduniya: 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
The 1st pics tells you she was in a deep pain,just like standing on a 25inches nail for 30mintes. I've seen were some went to church with high hills and immediately after service they remove flat wear from there bags. I kinda ask,are they coming to show God high shoes or what? Girls with their palava shaa.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by zeusdgrt(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2015
Jessymez1:
lol scaring grin
hey cutie pls what's the name of ur body cream?ur skin is glowing hope is nt d camera though
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Slickest(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
3ace:
Let that be between her and her God. Moreover, the only outrageous aspect of her appearance is the makeup. It might even surprise you that she's better in conduct than others who appear like Angels and with an "outfit" you consider fit for a messenger of God.
Well said!!!...ur very ryt
Who are we 2 judge her?

Only in naija we judge ppl who call demslfz men of God...we should only listen to dem nd not wot dey do...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Mekateka: 2:21pm On May 26, 2015
Jessymez1:
hmmmm woman of what ever ur talking to
Kai! u are pretty pretty
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by pbs4real(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2015
sinaj:
The last pic luk scary embarassed

biko whu iz d lady beside her shocked
biko give me dis ur FTC space.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by kingthreat(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm. Old things havvent passed away. Everything remains slutty with her
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by hardbody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
Bonapart:
If na like this preachers dress for bible, the gospel for no reach ur hand.
Lead by example madam

Touch not my anointed and do my prophetess no harm
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by pbs4real(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2015
prettybella:
When you're led by the Spirit..... Meanwhile what did she prophesie bout
u.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by pbs4real(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
Jessymez1:
wow tnx o
we plenty on top ur mtr ooh. . .
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Manred0(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
Kai, this religion self
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Jessymez1(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
zeusdgrt:
hey cutie pls what's the name of ur body cream?ur skin is glowing hope is nt d camera though
na baby lotion o
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Jessymez1(f): 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
pbs4real:
we plenty on top ur mtr ooh. . .
no be small thing i don see am
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by Jessymez1(f): 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
Mekateka:
Kai! u are pretty pretty
thanks dearest
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration by FitnessNigeria: 3:04pm On May 26, 2015
jnrbayano:
Neatly polished fingernails...

I reckon that what she will make in one year at the pulpit will be more than what she made in all her acting years put together.

cool

Why not open a church then since una think say church na business.

Open and make the money others are making if it's so easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Petting Cheetahs At Zebula Golf Estate In South Africa / Sikiratu Sindodo & Her 16-yr-Old Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.