Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... (762 Views)

Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / OMG! Oh Dear!! WTF!!! I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... by eyesourcenews: 10:12pm On May 25, 2015
So something strange happened yesterday and I thought I should share it with you guys...I finished posting yesterday and was looking through my instagram when I saw photos of Kendall jenner and her friends in a party, I was too reluctant to turn on my laptop again but one mind told me to post it so you guys could see.. So I picked my laptop and began to write.. The STORY which I published before any website got me the my highest views sooo far since I started blogging in my life as you can see the statistics of my other post..

I know most of you don't see it as a big deal but this is a Mileeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stoneeeeeeeeeee for my career, it tells me that people somewhere are viewing and loving my blog..

Since that Yesterday, I have been getting overwhelming views and features..If over 11,000 people can view just one post..Don't let us stop ooo...Support for a good cause..

I have been telling people that 11 million people viewed tho..lol..You cannot blame me...

Thank you people.. I am motivated and inspired..I would never disappoint you guys...I promise

See the story; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/kendall-jenner-hosts-bikini-party-for.html

Re: I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
God bless your endeavours and bless all of us
Re: I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... by Sommyangel(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
This one is serious
Re: I Am Going To Bed A Happy Lady... by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:29am On May 26, 2015
Is that the reason u have 2 monickers functioning at same time- "amexclusive"?

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Shows Off Wads Of Dollars On Instagram / SO CUTE!!! 2face And Annie Idibia On Set Of Video Shoot / 7 Lessons I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's Marriage Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.