Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive (1211 Views)

5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article / This Is How You Write The Best Resume ( Includes 200 Verbs Words To Use) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 25, 2015
there are current vacancies for football writers who can write unique opinion pieces (no plagiarism) with sound english.
if you wish to apply just mail 'i'm interested' to edun342@gmail dot com and we would thrash out terms.

In the mail. Include your 1. experience,if any
2.number of articles that you can churn out consistently on daily basis. 3. And any other info that you deem necessary. You will be replied accordingly. Please note that you will be given a test article to write.
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by dammybravo(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2015
The email isn't valid
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by Nobody: 9:18am On May 26, 2015
dammybravo:
The email isn't valid
replace the dot with .
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by adeleye2012: 9:40am On May 26, 2015
Kindly check ur email for my application
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by Nobody: 11:15am On May 26, 2015
adeleye2012:
Kindly check ur email for my application
ok, i think i have replied you
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by lordmario(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2015
radiokilla:
there are current vacancies for football writers who can write unique opinion pieces (no plagiarism) with sound english.
if you wish to apply just mail 'i'm interested' to edun342@gmail dot com and we would thrash out terms.

2.number of articles that you can churn out consistently on daily basis. 3. And any other info that you deem necessary. You will be replied accordingly. Please note that you will be given a test article to write.

Sent you a mail.
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by aceTS: 1:54pm On May 26, 2015
radiokilla:

Hi, I just sent you a mail
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by dumero: 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
I have sent you a mail already but I am yet to get a reply, my name is dayo....thanks
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 26, 2015
dumero:
I have sent you a mail already but I am yet to get a reply, my name is dayo....thanks
ok
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by lordmario(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2015
radiokilla:
ok
Sent you a mail but didn't get your reply. My name is Ayowole M.
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
lordmario:

Sent you a mail but didn't get your reply. My name is Ayowole M.
i'm overwhelmed with applications. I wish i had a bigger site to mash all the good writers in. Send your opinion article in. Not less than 400 words. Let's see
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by lordmario(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2015
radiokilla:
i'm overwhelmed with applications. I wish i had a bigger site to mash all the good writers in. Send your opinion article in. Not less than 400 words. Let's see
Alright
Re: Can You Write Arsenal Related Articles? Pay Attractive by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi all, if you can write an average of 5 football articles per day, please send a mail. terms and conditions would be thrashed there.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Need Of Pharmacist / Job In Ph / Current Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.