Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here (596 Views)

Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? / Infinix Zero 2 On Jumia's Mobile Week Megathon!!! / How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by HanBerex(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2015
FROM THE 1ST TO THE 7TH OF JUNE, JUMIA WILL BE STAGING THE BIGGEST MOBILE PHONE SALES FESTIVAL EVER. IT PROMISES TO BE HOT AND ALREADY THE FRENZY IS HEATING UP. YOU MUST BE A BENEFICIARY!!

AS A JUMIA SALES CONSULTANT, I WILL SEE IT AS A DUTY TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON THE SALES AS I WILL BE WELL POSITIONED TO EXECUTE YOUR ORDERS AND BEAT THE RUSH FOR YOU WHILE YOU RELAX AND AWAIT THEIR DELIVERIES.

YOU PAY ON DELIVERY AND SIMPLY DROP YOUR TESTIMONY HERE.

TO SIGN UP, CALL OR WHATSAPP NOW : 08068765346

JUST SIX DAYS TO GO, HURRY AND HOLLA ME.

Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:53pm On May 25, 2015
waiting patiently I need a Samsung or infinix

1 Like

Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by HanBerex(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2015
WATCH OUT FOR THE RELEASE AND LAUNCH OF NEW INNJOO, INFINIX, SAMSUNG AND LG MODELS EXCLUSIVELY ON JUMIA MEGATHON.

Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by HanBerex(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
waiting patiently I need a Samsung or infinix
Contact me on whatsapp, let's make sure you don't miss out.
Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by HanBerex(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
JUMIA MOBILE WEEK LOADING WITH SPEED..........60%

Drop your interest here, what you want to buy and we will make it possible. TRUST ME THE DISCOUNTS WILL BE JAW-DROPPING.

WATCH OUR FOR NEW PHONE RELEASES.

IT HURTS TO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET SOMETHING GREAT AND SEE IT SLIDE AWAY. SO SAVE UP FOR IT.

CALL/WHATSAPP : 08068765346 NOW!!

Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by HanBerex(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
Barely 24 hours left.....MEGATHON IS FAST APPROACHING!!!

WHO IS READY?
Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by HanBerex(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
Barely 24 hours left.....MEGATHON IS FAST APPROACHING!!!

WHO IS READY?

Re: Megathon Loading.....sign Up Here by ultrazone(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
fllg

(1) (Reply)

What's The Secret Of This Product?.. (pix) / Help! Dey Are Scammer Us! / I Need Loan For Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.