Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,939 members, 7,803,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Best Online Marketing Tool For Your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Best Online Marketing Tool For Your Business (1178 Views)

Best Online Digital Marketing for Big Companies in Nigeria / How To Use Online Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses #13 / Online Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Online Marketing Tool For Your Business by christianmarks: 12:02am On May 26, 2015
I just discovered how to get everybody within 3 kilometers from the location of my business to get notifications about my business automatically. There is a site called movingshopsolutions.com i came across their agent after i registered my business they opened up a geo fencing notifications for me that makes every body that clicked my page as their favourite to receive any information i upload and automatically visit my page even when they don't want to. visit the site and post your advert and contact them to set it up for. you will also tell people to click your page as their favourite as well to increase the audience. This is better as it targets people closer to you not all those ads that people from other state are the ones that see them. Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Diesel Within And Outside Lagos / Any Link To A Duplex At Niger Drive Gra Onitsha / Become A Distributor With A Start Up Capital Of 50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.