Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma (34287 Views)

NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Stay Away From Nigeria,nans Tells Jacob Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2015
coputa:
:Our lads are working with this firms,if you send them away,can your incompetent government employ them.
Is it rather no redundant to say Zuma is unwelcome in Nigeria when you continue to support the economic growth of SA by working for its companies?
You will never understand an African man's mentality at times. Instead of looking for a way forward you are busy making noise about the past you can never change or benefit from.
SA has gone past the TB Joshua building collapse incident, why can't you move on?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2015
DjAndroid:
Na only xenophobic attacks, what about how south Africa treated naija at the burial of Nelson Mandela?
SA had to make its own provisions to have its citizens that died when TB Joshua's building collapsed sent back to SA. Did you hear them crying for apologies?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 11:27am On May 26, 2015
staymore:

Remind them abeg!

Our President was not recognized at all.
He wad ignored like a nobody.
did Jonathan go to the burial for recognition or he went there to show respect and pass his condolences?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by coputa(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
ghost1718:
can mine........... Abi una government. U talk as if na only me get the government
@ghost,hahahahahaha,na our government na.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by GreatEngineer(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2015
NANS vs Zuma

Round one, NANS is leading with an upper cut,

Round two; Zuma over to you but it shouldn't be below the belt!

Watching with 2020 D. New Tv in my area.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Exyprince: 12:01pm On May 26, 2015
That's a good idea and move from NANS. I implore and urge all NANS Members to arrange and mobilise to All international Airports in Nigeria and wait for him if he finally Insists in coming to Nigeria. I wish it's Isreal that refused their Educational Minister Entry. Enough of this Zuma thing...

Someone must say No to Injustice!
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
Fulani herdsmen has done worser than so called southafrican,..........blood suckers part of north keep gracing Nigeria,....make dem just shut up
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2015
IdiAmin1:
NAN=Toothless bulldogs.

Fuel crises:NANS action-warning.

Subsidy crises:NANS action-warning.

Third term agenda:NANS action-warning.

Boko Haram:NANS action-warning.

Military Regimes:NANS action-warning.

ND militancy:NANS-warning.

Boko haram:NANS action-warning.

Xenophobia in SA:NANS action-warning

And now, they have issued another warning when we all know that Zuma's plane to Nigeria is be fuelled as we talk.

Shame on NANS and shame on Nigerian youths. undecided

Shame to you and your fellow idiooots that hit likes and shares, shameless fool. Go back to your country idiaat.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by coputa(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
did Jonathan go to the burial for recognition or he went there to show respect and pass his condolences?
Because he went there to show his last respect,he should be treated with disdain.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by coputa(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
SA had to make its own provisions to have its citizens that died when TB Joshua's building collapsed sent back to SA. Did you hear them crying for apologies?
Your comparison is faulty,TB JOSHUA building colapse is a natural disaster,its different from zenophobic attack.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
coputa:
Because he went there to show his last respect,he should be treated with disdain.
there were other presidents there that were not given the spotlight, they didnt make a big issue out of it. This was a funeral not a "dancing with the stars" competition. Not everyone could have been given a chance to speak and not everyone's presence could be acknowledged.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 1:02pm On May 26, 2015
coputa:
Your comparison is faulty,TB JOSHUA building colapse is a natural disaster,its different from zenophobic attack.
i would not call poor construction of a building a natural disaster, the right term is recklessness
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 1:22pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:

Was GEJ given the opportunity to even read out his tribute?
Thousand and one people there came to show respect and to extend their condolences as you said, but few in their capacity was given the opportunity to speak.

Was our President not qualified enough to be amongst those that merited the recognition to speak?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Naijiant: 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Parolee: 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

You must be out of your mind to say this. What rubbish are you talking about? S/Africans killed Africans living in their country and their president did nothing about it....Wether Nigerians were affected or not has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that SA killed her neighbours out of their own stupidity....in fact Zuma should not only apologize to Nigeria and Nigerians, He owes the whole Africa an apology. get off this thread with this myopic comments if u have nothing sensible to contribute.

May be those African countries owe Zuma an apology for dumping all their people to South Africa....how about that?

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
staymore:

Was GEJ given the opportunity to even read out his tribute?
Thousand and one people there came to show respect and to extend their condolences as you said, but few in their capacity was given the opportunity to speak.

Was our President not qualified enough to be amongst those that merited the recognition to speak?
did Jonathan become lesser of a man because he didnt speak at a world icon's funeral? You do realise this was a funeral not an "x-factor" episode?
Why do Africans like to give deeper meaning to irrelevant things? If it was Mr Ibu's funeral would it have mattered if Jonathan was invited to speak there or not?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Parolee: 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
coputa:

People died because of an illegaly constructed structure....mostly breadwinners for that matter.

Sadly though, the SAn President, the Honourable Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma will attend the inauguration and you will do nothing about it...sad reality.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 1:54pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
did Jonathan become lesser of a man because he didnt speak at a world icon's funeral? You do realise this was a funeral not an "x-factor" episode?
Why do Africans like to give deeper meaning to irrelevant things? If it was Mr Ibu's funeral would it have mattered if Jonathan was invited to speak there or not?

Africans like giving deeper meaning to irrelevant things? Where are you from? Asia?
Anyways, it will be beneficial to you to know that honour must be given to whom honour is due and ignoring somebody is a sign of neglect. Now,Zuma has apologized to other African countries that suffered the xenophobic attack but has does not considered it necessary to do same to Nigeria.
And you think he should just come to Nigeria and receive a Presidential welcome?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
staymore:

Africans like giving deeper meaning to irrelevant things? Where are you from? Asia?
Anyways, it will be beneficial to you to know that honour must be given to whom honour is due and ignoring somebody is a sign of neglect.

Which honourable things have Jonathan done for Nigeria and Africa as a whole? Unless you are telling Boko Horam attacks did not worsen under his leadership, ministers and governors did not exploit resources meant for Nigerians as a whole under his leadership and the he is currently doing something positive about the current fuel scarcity situation? Which honourable thing has he done exactly please tell me.

Now,Zuma has apologized to other African countries that suffered the xenophobic attack but has does not considered it necessary to do same to Nigeria.
And you think he should just come to Nigeria and receive a Presidential welcome?
Zuma apologised to everyone collectively why do u feel the need for Nigeria to receive their special apology alone? Buhari has no issues Zuma attending his inaguration hence he got the invite, so why are you making it your headache?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2015
Parolee:

May be those African countries owe Zuma an apology for dumping all their people to South Africa....how about that?

Are u f*king kidding me? Are there no S/Africans in other countries? If Zuma and South Africans don't want people in their country, why not say it ( it's even impossible).

Zuma owes Africa an apology, Period!
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:

Which honourable things have Jonathan done for Nigeria and Africa as a whole? Unless you are telling Boko Horam attacks did not worsen under his leadership, ministers and governors did not exploit resources meant for Nigerians as a whole under his leadership and the he is currently doing something positive about the current fuel scarcity situation? Which honourable thing has he done exactly please tell me.

I perceive you are so sentimental that you think GEJ is a PDP President and anyhow he is treated is not your business.

It will interest you to know that even as the President elect was seen waiting for about 30minutes at No 10 Downing Street to see Camron recently wasn't welcomed by any true Nigerian, either you are APC or PDP.

Zuma apologised to everyone collectively why do u feel the need for Nigeria to receive their special apology alone? Buhari has no issues Zuma attending his inaguration hence he got the invite, so why are you making it your headache?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 2:14pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:

I perceive you are so sentimental that you think GEJ is a PDP President and anyhow he is treated is not your business.

It will interest you to know that even as the President elect was seen waiting for about 30minutes at No 10 Downing Street to see Camron recently wasn't welcomed by any true Nigerian, either you are APC or PDP.

He never apologized to Nigeria.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Moana post=34109846]

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
@staymore so did Buhari take an oathe to avenge against Britain? Or he simply did what he went there for and left?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 2:24pm On May 26, 2015
staymore:

He never apologized to Nigeria.
did i just not say he apologised collectively? undecided
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
@staymore so did Buhari take an oathe to avenge against Britain? Or he simply did what he went there for and left?

Before you ask irrelevant questions, I think you should understand that once the number one man of a country is treated unfairly, it will create more concern by the citizens of his country.
As a united country let us try to reason beyond party, ethnic and religious lines.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
did i just not say he apologised collectively? undecided

Are you Zuma's advocate?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 2:39pm On May 26, 2015
staymore:

Before you ask irrelevant questions, I think you should understand that once the number one man of a country is treated unfairly, it will create more concern by the citizens of his country.
As a united country let us try to reason beyond party, ethnic and religious lines.
what i said about Jonathan had nothing to do with his party but his character as a president.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 2:40pm On May 26, 2015
staymore:

Are you Zuma's advocate?
did you listen to his speech when he adressed the xenophobia issue?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by staymore: 2:49pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
what i said about Jonathan had nothing to do with his party but his character as a president.

Since you have concluded he has a questionable character as a president you can never see anything good in him.

Millions of Nigerians hold him to a very high esteem, I AM ONE.

And I love my country, my president and the people of my country deserve fair treatment anywhere around the globe.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
staymore:

Since you have concluded he has a questionable character as a president you can never see anything good in him.

Millions of Nigerians hold him to a very high esteem, I AM ONE.

And I love my country, my president and the people of my country deserve fair treatment anywhere around the globe.

i agree with the part in bold, but my dear charity has to begin at home.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
your reasoning is a breath of fresh air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.