Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma (34235 Views)

NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Stay Away From Nigeria,nans Tells Jacob Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
CaptPlanet:

Not everyone is a backstabbing low life like u. Keep lazying about. Don't look for something and do with your miserable lives...looking for who to blame for your failures. I will stay in Nigeria and enjoy her as much as I can. We'll glady accept responsibilities and not blame every tom, dick and harry for our problems. You guys need to start thinking with ur head and not ur a**
[/s]

Frustration written all over your post! Shame, go look for fuel to smoke your generator fumes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Well educated my flat ass. So tell me mr hardworking, educated south african, why haven't you blamed or confronted the whites for ur stupidity? You don't need a soothsayer to know that Safricans are lazy. Why then we're u guys attacking and looting shops? Blaming other people for being failures. Grow up and face the real world where everyone is "responsible"
50 or so people looting shops, and the whole country is now lazy? Does this make any sense? I asked you a question, Is the state of Nigeria the result of your industriousness?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
OohLalah:

Chestbeating monkey always. What's the use if nothing will happen? You must learn one thing or two from SA, when we threatened your TB Joshua he listened because we are not big mouths we act. On the other side Zuma will come and go, nothing absolutely nothing will happen to him.

Even after letting us know, that's stupidity!!!

TB Joshua acted after u guys threatened him because he accepted his "responsibilities" that's the difference b/w us. You fail and blame others.

I'll rather not continue to go back and forth with someone who is probably taking a d*ick right now.

But please I beg u, just go ahead and lay a finger on a Nigerian after May 29th.
Goodnight hun.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by stayblack: 4:58pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Is that the best you can come with?
ZUMA,NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS,NOT EUROPEANS,INDIANS OR ANY OTHER WHITE SKIN,SO B4 U MONKEY ASS SLAVES START PLAYIN THE HATE GAME,NOR FORGET ,U GET IT BACK IN PACKAGES..DIS ZULU OF A RAMM...
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 5:00pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
well , Buhari invited him and he will be there, as those with the threats, we know they won't do shht! Empty threats classic Naija style

The dumbest niggers in the whole world. What about the ICC case? Did they not report Zuma and the Zulu king to the ICC? And now they still need an apology?

Hahaaaaa! Really funny bunch!

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 5:02pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:
ZUMA,NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS,NOT EUROPEANS,INDIANS OR ANY OTHER WHITE SKIN,SO B4 U MONKEY ASS SLAVES START PLAYIN THE HATE GAME,NOR FORGET ,U GET IT BACK IN PACKAGES..DIS ZULU OF A RAMM...
Well Sorry for you but South África is a mixed country and we like that! Your compatriots seem to like it too that's why they flock to SA in droves

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
OohLalah:

The dumbest niggers in the whole world. What about the ICC case? Did they not report Zuma and the Zulu king to the ICC? And now they still need an apology?

Hahaaaaa! Really funny bunch!
Exactly! Nigerians are somethiing else, very annoying people

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
50 or so people looting shops, and the whole country is now lazy? Does this make any sense? I asked you a question, Is the state of Nigeria the result of your industriousness?

My country is not what it should be right now but we all accept that in good faith and I love her like that. We have not attacked MTN and DSTV despite the fact that their services are below par or blamed them for the situation of our country, it's absolutely childish and senseless to say the least. Do not make a case for killing your fellow africans, my brother....its not sensible at all.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Moana really? undecided
KingTom sorry but thats the truth, what will Nigerians gain from being hostile towards Zuma? Should we not be working on making better relations instead of making enemies?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
well , Buhari invited him and he will be there, as those with the threats, we know they won't do shht! Empty threats classic Naija style

Buhari invited him, that's fine...I won't dispute my President elect's decision but I trust him and his judgement.

You guys can call it empty threats if u want but after Buhari's swearing in, you can go ahead and lay a finger on one Nigerian.

Good day.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 5:08pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lol that's why u guys will keep being puppets.

Mtn and their likes are making money in Naija doesn't mean ppl like u will get a dime from it. Wake up. Try working hard for yours
from the money mtn, shoprite and dstv make in Nigera, they pay taxes which in turn the govt uses to give SA children scholarships to study inside and outside SA. So yes, SAns benefit from it.
Call south africans puppets, SA children go to school and make something of themselves. You are not puppets but you never have constant electricity and water supply. Right now you are the only country that i know of that produces oil but still has fuel scarcity.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 5:10pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

My country is not what it should be right now but we all accept that in good faith and I love her like that. We have not attacked MTN and DSTV despite the fact that their services are below par or blamed them for the situation of our country, it's absolutely childish and senseless to say the least. Do not make a case for killing your fellow africans, my brother....its not sensible at all.
That's just the thing, We don't support these attacks, and we have said so a trillion times! what we won-t also don't support though, it's lies about our country to makes yourselves feel better!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 5:10pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

TB Joshua acted after u guys threatened him because he accepted his "responsibilities" that's the difference b/w us. You fail and blame others.

I'll rather not continue to go back and forth with someone who is probably taking a d*ick right now.

But please I beg u, just go ahead and lay a finger on a Nigerian after May 29th.
Goodnight hun.
Empty threats, ultimatums, letters to the ICC etc, that should be tiring though hey? You are also acting like clowns as it stands now. Who will ever take you serious?

Are you now abandoning your Zuma threat for the one after 29 May? Looooooool. We are done with you, clowns! loooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
KingTom sorry but thats the truth, what will Nigerians gain from being hostile towards Zuma? Should we not be working on making better relations instead of making enemies?
Moana for president!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
That's just the thing, We don't support these attacks, and we have said so a trillion times! what we won-t also don't support though, it's lies about our country to makes yourselves feel better!
well said
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
from the money mtn, shoprite and dstv make in Nigera, they pay taxes which in turn the govt uses to give SA children scholarships to study inside and outside SA. So yes, SAns benefit from it.
Call south africans puppets, SA children go to school and make something of themselves. You are not puppets but you never have constant electricity and water supply. Right now you are the only country that i know of that produces oil but still has fuel scarcity.

LMAO! Damm! With all that education, how do u guys then blame other Africans of taking all ur jobs? How does that even work? People go to school only to loot stores, destroy properties and kill other Africans? Wow! That's gotta be a first.

Anyways darling, i'm tired of going back and forth with y'all on this. I need to go and get some fuel....LOL!

You have yourself an amazing day!
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 5:22pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

LMAO! Damm! With all that education, how do u guys then blame other Africans of taking all ur jobs? How does that even work? People go to school only to loot stores, destroy properties and kill other Africans? Wow! That's gotta be a first.
this argument is pointless. Your govenors, politicians and ministers went to school so that they could rob you in broadlight and you will not even say a word. Please just sit your ass down.

Anyways darling, i'm tired of going back and forth with y'all on this. I need to go and get some fuel....LOL!
If this what liberty feels like? undecided

You have yourself an amazing day!
thank you
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

Yeah, you don't support the attacks.... Well, your compatriots on here have been trying so hard to make me believe that you guys aren't just mouthed and that you believe in actions. Then you "saying so a trillion times" doesn't just cut it, man. What have you guys/ govt done to make sure it doesn't happen again? Surely, this isn't the first time this is happening.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
Kin gTom sorry but thats the truth, what will Nigerians gain from being hostile towards Zuma? Should we not be working on making better relations instead of making enemies?
Nigerians would not gain alot from seeing Buruji Kashamu in jail, yet we want it, Nigerians world not gain a lot from seeing Yakubu the pension thief boss in Jail but we would love it. Nigerians would not gain a lot by seeing Abba moro in jail for the immigration scam but we deserve it. Jacob Zuma, keep off our land! grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Nigerians would not gain alot from seeing Buruji Kashamu in jail, yet we want it, Nigerians world not gain a lot from seeing Yakubu the pension thief boss in Jail but we would love it. Nigerians would not gain a lot by seeing Abba moro in jail for the immigration scam but we deserve it. Jacob Zuma, keep off our land! grin
okay, with all of that said and done, how does it
affect fuel scarcity in Nigeria? grin
You turn a blind eye to whats important and make the most noise about whats irrelevant. Oya continue

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 5:47pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yeah, you don't support the attacks.... Well, your compatriots on here have been trying so hard to make me believe that you guys aren't just mouthed and that you believe in actions. Then you "saying so a trillion times" doesn't just cut it, man. What have you guys/ govt done to make sure it doesn't happen again? Surely, this isn't the first time this is happening.
believe what you may bro, I'm out!
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by coputa(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2015
Parolee:

May be those African countries owe Zuma an apology for dumping all their people to South Africa....how about that?
you rather owe nigeria appreciation, for bringing your xenophobic demon possessed citizens,including your kings to the synagogue for deliverance.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
okay, with all of that said and done, how does it
affect fuel scarcity in Nigeria? grin
You turn a blind eye to whats important and make the most noise about whats irrelevant. Oya continue
Abeg no vex me here Thunder kiss Zuma nyash for all I care, I'm suppose to be flexing my evening yet see as my furl tank dey cry reserve give me. Empty chai cry Wetin concern me with Zuma rock, the bald eagle can come and stay in my house sef if e go bring fuel for me. As for the toothless NANS Ogun lo ma pa yin angry
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 6:00pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Abeg no vex me here Thunder kiss Zuma nyash for all I care, I'm suppose to be flexing my evening yet see as my furl tank dey cry reserve give me. Empty chai cry Wetin concern me with Zuma rock, the bald eagle can come and stay in my house sef if e go bring fuel for me. As for the toothless NANS Ogun lo ma pa yin angry
u know u need to translate the last part for me
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
u know u need to translate the last part for me
Something about the god of iron and how he would smite them to death grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Something about the god of iron and how he would smite them to death grin grin grin
did you go to church on sunday? Is this what they taught u in church?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
did you go to church on sunday? Is this what they taught u in church?
No ma embarassed this was what they taught me in the Shrine on Saturday. In Church I was taught to love my neighbours, while on Friday at the mosque I was taught to learn how to tolerate my brothers and sisters. grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
No ma embarassed this was what they taught me in the Shrine on Saturday. In Church I was taught to love my neighbours, while on Friday at the mosque I was taught to learn how to tolerate my brothers and sisters. grin
God deliver you from the spirit of confusion cheesy
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
God, Allah and Ifa deliver you from the spirit of confusion cheesy

Fixed!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 6:32pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:

Fixed!!!! grin grin grin
you are my NL best friend grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
you are my NL best friend grin
And you are my NL best girl..........friend grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 6:38pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
And you are my NL best girl..........friend grin
grin grin embarassed really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.