Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

And Finally, There Is Light! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Finally, There Is Light! (36215 Views)

Total Blackout: How Is Light In Your Area? / Finally There Is Change / NIGERIANS!!! With PMB There Is Light At The End Of the Tunnel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by sexaddict08(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2015
its true, here in u/pama, sabon gari, Kaduna state. its around 3:20am. so its everywhere. but, opening thread sha.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2015
They just took the light few minutes ago I don charge every chargeable laptop, phones, power bank. I don iron cloths that may last one month but I know say once light don show na so e go de show regularly
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Bonapart(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2015
wallex1983:
Don't forget to keep us posted when they withdraw the light again
nepa agent spotted cheesy grin
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On May 26, 2015
wallex1983:

cheesy Negative mind

1 Like

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Prettydiamond(f): 8:02am On May 26, 2015
Dere has always been light, it was only yesterday that my street got affected!
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Burger01(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2015
Jonathan is a scam. How did we ever have him as a president? A big scam. He said he had no shoes... what a big scamsad

1 Like

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by justfree1(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2015
My business is expanding and I am looking for serious minded business persons to partner with me. Interested? Message me.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Shokoloko(f): 8:03am On May 26, 2015
Electricity restored at 3am. Yipee!
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 26, 2015
wallex1983:
Lool
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2015
No light for here
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by tigonana: 8:05am On May 26, 2015
Haa no light for my side here since 8days ago,niger which way now.still dey huzzle 2 get fuel.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by elobyobi: 8:06am On May 26, 2015
Please what is light?
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by shilz(f): 8:07am On May 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Bedc also restore their fake light by 1am
Which area is dat cuz it seems they 4got us here..
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by naija1stpikin: 8:07am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
@Op: Where you see light, ehn? Goes to Op's house with phones and chargers, rechargeable lamp and charger and a ghana must go bag of rumpled clothes to press.
This would be the first time in my life when I'll witness no light, no fuel, no rain and scorching sun for more than a week. I yaf tired.

Eyaaaaah. Where you dey see water bath now?
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by ADEWEBS(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2015
is not a new thing here in akungba, wi barely av light throughout a month, jxt passing by
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by MKO4ever(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2015
The light never reach my area oo
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by funkyjms: 8:08am On May 26, 2015
elobyobi:
Please what is light?
Power supply!smiley
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nobody: 8:09am On May 26, 2015
Mine came on at 7pm yesterday.

Still on tho.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nobody: 8:09am On May 26, 2015
i just checked your profile and confirmed that you stay in awka... when they brought the light, i had to stare at it for like 5mins to make sure it was for real...........its been terrible
lillyjane:
Dear NLdrs, hope you guys are doing great and you all survived this no electricity, no fuel, no bank, no telecommunication and all? This past days has been hell for all and sundry.

My dear ooo, finally, the EEDC decided to have some pity on us and restored electricity power supply around 3:00am this morning....I am super excited.

This little experience has thought me a lot of lessons. Imagine a Nigeria without petrol, without electricity...we are all doomed, hehehehe.

The most confusing part is that our president kept mute while this saga lasted, who knows what he will be thinking.

I hope you are already enjoying the electricity around your area why we wait for the availability of fuel.

You can also share your "No Fuel" experience with the rest of us.....Remain Blessed

Source: http://www.gistpost.com/2015/05/and-finally-there-is-light.html
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 26, 2015
In my area there has been no light for 2 full months now lipsrsealed
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 26, 2015
We still don't have light in our area!
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Sunshinelady(f): 8:10am On May 26, 2015
lillyjane:
Dear NLdrs, hope you guys are doing great and you all survived this no electricity, no fuel, no bank, no telecommunication and all? This past days has been hell for all and sundry.

My dear ooo, finally, the EEDC decided to have some pity on us and restored electricity power supply around 3:00am this morning....I am super excited.

This little experience has thought me a lot of lessons. Imagine a Nigeria without petrol, without electricity...we are all doomed, hehehehe.

The most confusing part is that our president kept mute while this saga lasted, who knows what he will be thinking.

I hope you are already enjoying the electricity around your area why we wait for the availability of fuel.

You can also share your "No Fuel" experience with the rest of us.....Remain Blessed

. My dear i was so happy wen i woke early dis morning & saw streaks of light rays streaming beneath my door. I jumped up and plugged all d plugables. To God be d glory smiley
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by trapangels: 8:10am On May 26, 2015
dts good, whereas am celebrating 2 day of uninterupted power failure.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by repogirl(f): 8:10am On May 26, 2015
Na wa o, no light here since Saturday evening....this wan wey dem talk sey shiroro dam don quench, who know wen light go show.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by suwailad(f): 8:10am On May 26, 2015
lillyjane:

which nonsense is this? you quote a blog post and put it on front page?
this website is becoming stale.
and what the fvck is EEDC? is that abuja or lagos power company? or is that the one in your deep village?

There is no light in lagos, thats where it matters the most and not some nonsense ebonyi or enugu village.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by gbaskiboy: 8:11am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
Heartless PHCN officials came to my estate yesterday to disconnect electricity. They were attacked by some boys and they were beaten mercilessly.
This morning around 6am,they brought the light. This is just a trick for them to come and disconnect the light,but we understand their tricks.

It is blows for blows as we await them to come for disconnection.

Ndi ara!
hian! nwanem take kwa ya easy...Nigeria ga dimma
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 26, 2015
Light back in my corner of the nation's capital since 3 am.

Of course......it is wonderful....but this is not the transformation we expected.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by texazzpete(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2015
lillyjane:

The most confusing part is that our president kept mute while this saga lasted,

Does that surprise you at all?

lillyjane:

who knows what he will be thinking.

Certainly not about the suffering of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by macville2: 8:12am On May 26, 2015
yesss oo eedc follow surprise me dis mornin wen they brought de lite by 3 a.m. jst took it 30mins ago.

Source: http://www.gistpost.com/2015/05/and-finally-there-is-light.html[/quote]
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Madamkilljoy(f): 8:13am On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Eyaaaaah. Where you dey see water bath now?
I never bathe for some days sef. Omo, nepa just bring light. I fit mad. Up NEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! #twerking
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by kheart(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2015
Dey just brought back d light too here, even AIT kaduna is back.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by dektron: 8:14am On May 26, 2015
udysweet:
Since sat(prior to this sef na epileptic) uptil now lite no blink. Na so I dey carry charger follow body to dey charge fones and my powerbank(wch by d way is crap too cos d port no well afta a month,lol)
Me I cnt afford to buy fuel wch I'm not sure at 600 per litre to put insid my I beta pass my neighbor(wch also bu d way,d cord used in pulling got stuck,talk abt double wahala for dead body!)
Mak dem evn shine d lite sef mak I fit cook small AFANG soup put insid freezer,mak dem no dey look me for canteen say wetin dis woman come find here,lmao!
Naija we hail theee!

lol funny u
abeg i need dat afang soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.