Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale (22017 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:22am On May 26, 2015
noblezone:
Which DECREE will Buhari use to that biko?

Don't mind the foolish man with fura in his head instead of a brain.
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:22am On May 26, 2015
every idiotts now want to say something to look relevant and important. who dis yayale come be?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:24am On May 26, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi take note!

Thank you.
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by blackpanda: 8:26am On May 26, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi take note!

Can u see how some people's dead brain cells manifests?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2015
midolian:
Nice 1 yayale. I am sure Buhari is planning on how to deal with them. #NoPeace4TheWicked undecided
just like there won't be peace 4 buhari and his boko haram boys.
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by dunkem21(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2015
Is the president elect in Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by blackpanda: 8:27am On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't mind the foolish man with fura in his head instead of a brain.

Clearly u are the foolish one. It is the job of the executive to arrest criminals!
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by bbdd: 8:28am On May 26, 2015
Who's this guy and why is he talking?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by midolian(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2015
googlepikin:
just like there won't be peace 4 buhari and his boko haram boys.
who be dis pikin again? Your cage lock don spoil?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:30am On May 26, 2015
blackpanda:

Clearly my father is the foolish one. It is the job of the executive to my criminal father!

Wow! So you are from a family of criminals? I pity you.. embarassed
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2015
adeaks:

How? Will he close the borders completely or what?
Freedom of movement is a constitutionally guaranteed right and he can't just trample on such rights as if in a military regime. So how will he stop them from travelling without a valid court order.

Did you read that I said he needs court orders in the post you quoted?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by tolexy007(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2015
Nigeria is the only country where thief will b asking for prosecution of another thieves ... grin Nija i hail oo
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:31am On May 26, 2015
Even this useless thief is also talking.he was amongst those who looted our treasuries during the useless regime of Obasanjo
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by BENARI: 8:32am On May 26, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I really don't know how Buhari would do that without people calling him a dictator. In a democracy,people can move around,except there is a court order against it or a state of emergency.

Anyways, anyone who has stolen Nigeria's money, including even this Yayale must vomit our money as from May 29

Thank you Chief priest. See kettle calling pot black.
Yayale himself should be barricaded. He's also a thief.
Some of these nigerian politicians dey make me laugh. They imagine we all have short memory. Even buhari's party men should be prevented from travelling out. They are all forming salvation army now. I dey laugh
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by jossyj: 8:32am On May 26, 2015
From which year and from who's admistration will these probing and jailing stuff start?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:35am On May 26, 2015
Rowlandjude:
His wasting his time, na today yash Dey back.

R u a govt theive?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by shammah1(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2015
Abegi that's rubbish
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by jossyj: 8:38am On May 26, 2015
I'll be very happy if those thieves are all with no exception brought to book
because they're the reason why we're suffering in the land of plenty.
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by deji68: 8:42am On May 26, 2015
LOL...I wonder oo maybe he wants to catch them at heathrow airport.. grin grin grin
dunkem21:
Is the president elect in Nigeria?
grin
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2015
Supported!
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by jossyj: 8:45am On May 26, 2015
deji68:
LOL...I wonder oo maybe he wants to catch them at heathrow airport.. grin grin grin

that's after his treatment

1 Like

Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by informato: 8:48am On May 26, 2015
because you are the lord of nigeria to tell people when to travel and when not to...GOAT
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by informato: 8:50am On May 26, 2015
blackpanda:

Clearly u are the foolish one. It is the job of the executive to arrest criminals!
to arrest abi ?? and not to tell people when and how to travel
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2015
Yayale said Nigerians should not expect miracles from Buhari, but rather support him with prayers as the circumstances are not such that would admit miracles.[color=#006600][/color]

Prayers, prayers and more prayers. Have we not prayed enough ?
I believe the God that anointed him will perform miracles for him and Nigerians.
Did I hear Amen?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
noblezone:
Which DECREE will Buhari use to that biko?

cheesy
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by tommykims(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
All this account bla bla bla I don't think it will be of any use to Nigerian's even if they should go to jail what does it benefit us,we need jobs,light we are really lacking behind, a country that can't boast of common light not to talk of the well being of common man roaming the streets.its big man talk to big man so let's forget this people and pray we should be free from this suffering sooner
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by dunkem21(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2015
deji68:

..grin ..maybe at 10 downing street grin

1 Like

Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by jossyj: 9:09am On May 26, 2015
tommykims:
All this account bla bla bla I don't think it will be of any use to Nigerian's even if they should go to jail what does it benefit us,we need jobs,light we are really lacking behind, a country that can't boast of common light not to talk of the well being of common man roaming the streets.its big man talk to big man so let's forget this people and pray we should be free from this suffering sooner

You're right but how do we stop those that are coming in from doing same?
How do we even hold them accountable for their actions when they are in office with all the immunities they have?
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Raylight2(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Jesusloveyou: 9:13am On May 26, 2015
Firefire:

Which court?
Nigeria courts aiding political criminals since 1999.
d change has come, all institution wil support 'change'

1 Like

Re: No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale by Jesusloveyou: 9:15am On May 26, 2015
googlepikin:
every idiotts now want to say something to look relevant and important. who dis yayale come be?
u must be a kid,for not knowing yayale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC To Return Saraki’s Houses / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.