Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? (21308 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by fromnigeria(m): 4:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Eyepencil:
Go into sports betting.
bros Eyepencil i like you to educate me on sports betting, which company is okay? And how much and what are the things i need to start up one.
Thanks for responding
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by worthygent: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2015
dawnomike:
Check your mail.... I've sent it. All the best
Kindly send the eBook to me @ adebayod49@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by 100kobo(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2015
fromnigeria:

Thanks bro.
reachkainebi@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by 100kobo(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2015
dawnomike:
simply send me ur email address and I'll send u an E-book that will guide u on how to go about running a mini-importation biz for free. wink
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by fyxboss(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2015
fromnigeria:
Hello Palz,
Pls i would like to learn fromyou about a
good business i can start-up with a
meagre One hundred and fifty thousand
naira (N150,000), that i have been able
to save as a corp member. I know within a couple of months time, i
am going to be in the labour market in
search of a job, so i want a business that
would yield a net profit of say thousand
naira daily for a starter, so things
doesn't get so tough for me by that time. Currently i have a sports betting shop
in mind because already, i have a PC &
Modem, but am not really sure if it'll be
a good one.
Please help me make this important and
critical decision of my life. Thanks in anticipation of your
suggestions and advice.
can i lend some and pay back with interest sir
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by bengems(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2015
bro, pls help me with mini importation ebook

bengems2000@gmail.com

dawnomike:
simply send me ur email address and I'll send u an E-book that will guide u on how to go about running a mini-importation biz for free. wink
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by 0siomwam: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Am instrested in d importation biz free ebook
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by anuville: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
plss im also in such dilemma. I hope u can help me too with the eBook. I'm Tim and my email is anuoluwatimothy@gmail.com. thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by anuville: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm within Lagos and my email add is anuoluwatimothy@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by anuville: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
] anuoluwatimothy@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by will2lead(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2015
I am also interested in the mini importation book godswill4reel@yahoo.com thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Bumken(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please, I need your advice. I have hundred thousand naira which is stucked in my account and I don't think I will use it in the next one year. Can someone advice me on what I can invest as to make profit. It could business or investment plan. Help me
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by gurunlocker: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
dawnomike:

I've sent it to you... check your mail. All the best
seye.odun@live.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by san316(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2015
dawnomike:
Sanaudu@gmail.com. Please alse send me the e-book. I want to try out this mini importation
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by johnabumere: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ dawnomike,kindly forward d e book to esecolin@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by eyizza(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2015
simply send me ur email address and I'll send u an E-book that will guide u on how to go about running a mini-importation biz for free.
Pls kindly send me the E-book on mini importation via this email. eyizza@yahoo.com. Thnks bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Aaree(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2015
1. Training Center: This is another wonderful business idea you can start with small money. This could be a professional training center r skill acquisition training center If you are the type with special talent or have some professional skills, you can go ahead and establish a training center register it and adopts various marketing strategies to get people and in no time at all you will be bringing in a lot of cash. This business has a lot of potentials to succeed because people of this country are now shifting their attention to skill acquisition because of lack of job, so that they can stand on their own.

2. Sales of Phones and Accessories: you might want to look than on this business with the excuse that a lot of people are doing it but I tell you people are really making it in this business and this business potential has not been fully tapped. A lot of people in this country have passion for technology and they are ready to spend money particularly on phones. What you need to succeed in this business is correct information on where to quality phones and at cheaper prices. It advisable you consult a person you trust, who has been in the business to guide you. If he is honest with you he will tell you where you can get these products at cheaper prices and most of this product can be bought from computer village in Lagos and other big market across the country but you must have the right information before you go into these markets to buy. I have good news for you as regard where to buy the product; the good news is that most of these phones can even be imported from abroad without leaving the comfort of your home. You can buy from site like aliexpress, ipmart.com etc at very ridiculous prices and the products will be sent to your address through courier service get more than 100% profit. You can start with capital of #20,000 if you want to start on a small scale.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Aaree(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
3. Seminar: this is similar to training services but quite different because in this case you don’t need a training center Not all people like to sit down and read, even if they like some do not have the time, and yet they need to be furnished with the right information that will solve their day today problems. This is where a smart entrepreneur should come in and take advantage of these categories of people by organizing seminar. It may not necessarily be you that will give the seminar talk, you can invite a resource person to do that but if you can anchor it yourself you can go ahead. When doing this ensure you charge moderate amount of money and add value to the lives of the attendees that they will want to come when next you organize such a seminar. In other word deliver what you promise. Create enough awareness before the program and you will be surprised at the amount of money you will make from just a seminar. I have attended such a seminar before where the organizer went home with more than 300,000 naira in just four hours seminar. Note: To succeed in this business you must add value to the life of people and deliver what you promise.

4. internet business: you can also do internet businesses such as information marketing,blogging etc
for more info on how to make money online visit www.wealthsystem.gr8.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Almansur1(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2015
almansur27@gmail.com pls I also need the e book
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by liet4u(f): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pls I need the e book for mini importation.liet4u82@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Dera25(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
I need the eBook please don't leave me behind. chiderafvr@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by chiomaBe(f): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls help me wth d mimi importation ebook tnx. chomaben@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by eeewise(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
@dawnomike...eeewise@hotmail.com thanks for the ebook
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by templegate: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
With 150k you can do a lot and generate fortune for yourself in Fish farming.
See below

ABUJA AGRO-WEALTH TRAINING WORKSHOP

With the dwindling fortune in the Oil Sector and increase in the unemployment rate globally, wise people especially youths are now exploring Agric business and creating wealth for themselves.

You are hereby invited to a 5-Day Agric-Business training Workshop in Abuja.

THINGS TO LEARN:

* Various business opportunities Fish & Poultry Farming you never knew existed.

* Fish and Poultry farming - From Start to Finish

* Harvesting, Processing, Packaging and Marketing your produce successfully

* Feeds Formulation and Application

* Access to Over 20Billion Naira Agric funds in Nigerian Banks without collatera.

* Access to a list of customers that will buy your produce once you harvest.

* Many more.

DATE : AUGUST 3RD - 7TH, 2015

VENUE: FED. CIVIL SERVICE CLUB, ALONG KADO EXPRESS,

UTAKO, OPP. VIO MABUSHI OFFICE.

REGISTRATION FEE: N8000

The 1st 50 people will enjoy a discount of 20%.

For Participation, Call: 09094416773, 07045176454, 08146348777, 08137857677

e-mail: whitehallcomms@gmail.com

GET EMPOWERED AND CREATE WEALTH FOR YOURSELF.

Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by infinitemiles: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls help me with the eBook on mini importation my email is obi.tonero@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Aucun(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
dawnomike:
Check your mail.... I've sent it. All the best

Please send the free e-book to kookny6@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by okwele1(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls send me the e-book to - ganismails@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by oluplus(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls the e-book
Olusammy278@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by igwedaboss(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
dawnomike:
I need the ebook too man... would rili appr8
Sjlekinson4ril@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by collele(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2015
collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is E-naira Dead? / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days / My Card Was Charged 190 Naira To 1 Dollar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.