Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? (21246 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Demmah: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ayodeb:
If you drop your email i can send info to you about a business I started about 60 days ago. I have made a profit of 1, 150 euros already. One thousand, one hundred and fifty euros in 60 days? You heard me right! I can send screen shots of my dashboard to you to see. It is real, it is hot. You can also come on facebook to check it out. Just search for Digital Currency Profits

Pls i need it too. (hammedodunsi.alpha@gmail.com)
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by fromnigeria(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brownzola:
Actually fromnigeria, this is very good of you. Not every one of your colleague in that camp will think of life after nysc. Let me use this opportunity to share my business idea with. Remember not everyone telling u to do this or that are actually doing it themself. I am currently doing networking business. It's the business I started late in the my university year and since then I have vowed not to work for anybody either public or private org. You might have heard it once and hissed at it. Blv me I once did same, but later started after a year of snubbing it. I am currently earning my living through the business. You don't need more than 50k to start with and believe me with my support u will thank me within few weeks of starting. I won't want u to snub the idea u were given from other people o. But u will know which one to continue with within few weeks of starting. If your are interested this is my contact 07035071971 my fb name abidemi blessing kayode to know how genuine my business is. Let's talk better. It's your choice. Have a nice time
expect a call
thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Xzevian(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
dawnomike:

Check your email addy ... I have sent it. All d best
mr. Mike, am interested in getting the importation guide. Pls do send to my email. Xzevian@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by cichella(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2015
bg
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Ayodeb(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Demmah:

Pls i need it too. (hammedodunsi.alpha@gmail.com)
I have sent to you comprehensive information including screenshots of my earnings for about 7 weeks. You can get in touch on whatsapp to learn more.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Cation(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2015
how do i go about it and can u put me through
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by henry255: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2015
My dear Reader,
I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you. You are the source of my anger and I want to spit it out maybe not at you directly but at the arrogance of our ignorance. Of all nations of the world, we are to be most pitied. Do you still wonder what you have done?
You can’t even run your personal economy as you’re almost always and perpetually broke yet you arrogate to yourself superior knowledge about the nation’s economy.
You sit with your phone and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money- not for yourself- but for Mark Zuckerberg. ( I senior that small boy ooh!)
With every megabyte of data we spend complaining, we make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo, Mtn and Airtel.

We are just hanging around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or fix the deplorable state of the nation's economy when there are a million problems that we can do to end our poor financial state. (I am also talking to myself).

The only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! (for the ladies). And the guys, we spend time looking for a girl to lavish money we never made on.

The most popular female blogger; Linda Ikeji. We spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank. Chai! She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.

WHAT WOULD IT PROFIT US IF WE KNOW WHERE OUR PROBLEMS EMANATED FROM YET WE ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.

The politicians don't have any regard for us. You are only as good as an election ticket.
You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember us every four years. You are like a menstrual pad that is only useful during the menstrual period. Are you hurt? Lol!

OUR PROBLEM IS THAT WE KNOW TOO MUCH
If you are reading this and you are unemployed, I have GOOD NEWS for you.

I have discovered a simple and surest way to live a fulfilled life without having to fight the government.
The only risk you will take is to have INTEREST and REGISTER. After that, my dear reader, you are on your way to financial freedom.

Join me in this trend. Let's say NO to being BROKE, poverty, lack and clinch to this golden opportunity offered to us by AIM GLOBAL.

I'd love to hear from you and would certainly be glad u did.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Kbworld: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'm interested kbstyle4sure@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Carmal90(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
henry255:
My dear Reader,
I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you. You are the source of my anger and I want to spit it out maybe not at you directly but at the arrogance of our ignorance. Of all nations of the world, we are to be most pitied. Do you still wonder what you have done?
You can’t even run your personal economy as you’re almost always and perpetually broke yet you arrogate to yourself superior knowledge about the nation’s economy.
You sit with your phone and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money- not for yourself- but for Mark Zuckerberg. ( I senior that small boy ooh!)
With every megabyte of data we spend complaining, we make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo, Mtn and Airtel.

We are just hanging around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or fix the deplorable state of the nation's economy when there are a million problems that we can do to end our poor financial state. (I am also talking to myself).

The only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! (for the ladies). And the guys, we spend time looking for a girl to lavish money we never made on.

The most popular female blogger; Linda Ikeji. We spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank. Chai! She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.

WHAT WOULD IT PROFIT US IF WE KNOW WHERE OUR PROBLEMS EMANATED FROM YET WE ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.

The politicians don't have any regard for us. You are only as good as an election ticket.
You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember us every four years. You are like a menstrual pad that is only useful during the menstrual period. Are you hurt? Lol!

OUR PROBLEM IS THAT WE KNOW TOO MUCH
If you are reading this and you are unemployed, I have GOOD NEWS for you.

I have discovered a simple and surest way to live a fulfilled life without having to fight the government.
The only risk you will take is to have INTEREST and REGISTER. After that, my dear reader, you are on your way to financial freedom.

Join me in this trend. Let's say NO to being BROKE, poverty, lack and clinch to this golden opportunity offered to us by AIM GLOBAL.

I'd love to hear from you and would certainly be glad u did.
following
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by henry255: 4:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Carmal90:
following

AIMGLOBAL is a health & wealth referral-based business that is changing lives on a daily basis by allowing leveraging in order to have residual stream of income without having to quit your current job.

First & foremost, AIMGLOBAL is an acronym for Alliance In Motion Global Inc. Its a multi networking company from the Philippines and in partnership with Nature's Way, USA. Came into Nigeria 1st October, 2012. Just 2years+ in Nigeria it has created 108 Self-made millionaires in Nigeria & still counting..

AIMGLOBAL is all about owning your life. Its a business of the 21st century which is turning people from Employees to Entrepreneurs as well as turning Ordinary People to Extraordinary Millionaires. You have your time freedom intact while leveraging on other people's time & efforts.

In AIMGLOBAL your money work for you...

To start your business, you need an investment.
Your investment gives you an instant ROI in a welcome Package which contains health products for your personal consumption. The products keep us healthy & prevent development of diseases, Slow down the effects of aging and make us look and feel better even when we are not "Sick"

There are 3 packages/options to choose to get started:
OPTIONS NO. OF ACCTS. AMOUNT
1. Starter Pack 1account/head N36,000
2. Entrepreneurial Pack 3 accounts/heads N108,000
3. International Builder Pack 7 accounts/heads N252,000

Any of the packages you chose entitles you to a lifetime, international membership.
No Annual renewal fees
No Sales/Quota or Autoship
No Time frame
No Demotion

The first package is the Starter pack which is the cheapest and the most initial package anyone intending to really know how it works can purchase. This package is suitable for those who are planning to begin their network marketing careers.

The next one is the Entrepreneur Package whose name suggests that it is certainly better than the Starter package. You earn an instant commission of N9500. This one has been developed for those who are already on the business of online network marketing and in most cases this package will be suitable for the professional marketers. Although, its price is relatively higher than the Starter package, the compensation is also higher since the commission is based on which package one chooses.

The third package is the International Builders package. This package is for those who seek to be full-time network marketers with an aim of maximizing the amount of earnings they make with such marketing programs. You earn an instant commission of N39,900.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by TrueProfits: 4:14am On Aug 01, 2015
fromnigeria:
Hello Palz,
Pls i would like to learn fromyou about a
good business i can start-up with a
meagre One hundred and fifty thousand
naira (N150,000), that i have been able
to save as a corp member. I know within a couple of months time, i
am going to be in the labour market in
search of a job, so i want a business that
would yield a net profit of say thousand
naira daily for a starter, so things
doesn't get so tough for me by that time. Currently i have a sports betting shop
in mind because already, i have a PC &
Modem, but am not really sure if it'll be
a good one.
Please help me make this important and
critical decision of my life. Thanks in anticipation of your
suggestions and advice.

see my signature and get in touch...we have bn paying ROI 3 months running
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by u11gs: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2015
dawnomike:

Please check your mail...I have sent you the ebook. Sorry for the delay.
Anyone that needs the ebook on how to start a mini-importation business should send me a txt msg.
NB: the ebook comes at no cost
thanks sir
ajiyam11@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by deleib(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2015
dawnomike:

I've sent it to you... check your mail. All the best
please send it to me 2. Ibamex49@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by iammjay(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
deleib:
please send it to me 2. Ibamex49@gmail.com
Please send me the ebook too
Mjayolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by iammjay(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Ayodeb:

I have sent to you comprehensive information including screenshots of my earnings for about 7 weeks. You can get in touch on whatsapp to learn more.
Please send me one too
Mjayolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by mrramadan(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
dawnomike:

Please check your mail...I have sent you the ebook. Sorry for the delay.
Anyone that needs the ebook on how to start a mini-importation business should send me a txt msg.
NB: the ebook comes at no cost

Please send me a copy too, (mdrdggroup @ outlook. com)

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
IF YOU WANT TO START MAKING N5,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE THEN BE PATIENT ENOUGH TO READ THIS PIECE TO THE END
NOTE: AM NOT HERE TO SELL ANY eBOOK, ALL THE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU FREE (That's if you are interested in changing your financial status legally and legitimately) I AM NOT PROMISING TO MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE OVERNIGHT WITH THIS SYSTEM, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU IMPLEMENT WHAT I WILL SHOW YOU AFTER THIS PIECE, YOU WILL SMILE TO THE BANK WEEKLY TO CASH OUT N5,000 OR MORE FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Let's Get Started...

When it comes to making money online, everybody is interested, but when it comes to paying the price 90% are not ready. The truth is life is not a bed of rose, u can never lie down on your bed in your room and expect to be making money into your bank account when you have not invested and established any business on ground. Even the richest black man in Africa "Dangote" worked "hard and smart" for 30 yrs before he became who he is today and he still travels round to ensure his businesses are in shape.
One of the reasons why you will never make money online is because you label all online businesses as "scam" without even going to your search engines to do your diligent research about it. You also complain that you have bought a lot of ebooks and non of them seem to be working or you refer to them as scrap and copy and paste but ask yourself, how many of the methods did you implement from the ebooks you bought or from the seminars you attended or could it be the video tutorials you bought? You see, certainly you were too lazy to implement 98% of the methods. Those who are implementing it and making money or seeing good results are they spirits? And then the worst part is that you come on social networks especially facebook and start calling internet marketers names without knowing that every single status you update or comment on on facebook you are making money for the owner of facebook "Mark Zuckerberg". He is right now the 9th richest person in the world (that small boy wey I senior fa? Lol) Come to think of it, you subscribe your mobile phone 1k monthly for blackberry users and that's 12k in a year, and I believe the android phone users spends more, only to use your subscription to gossip around on facebook and hop on Lindaikeji's blog to make comments on her posts without knowing you are actually making money for Mark Zuckerberg and Linda each time you log on their respective platforms. How about those that goes to www.gbeduloaded.com to download songs and www.gbedutv.net to read gist about their favourite celebrities, each time you go those sites you are actually making money for me (abeg make una no stop to come ooo. Lol)

When you subscribe your phone in a month, two things are involved; it is either you get information more than that 1k or you make money more than that 1k with your phone. If you get information more than that 1k then turn that information into money. I know somebody will say how? Anyway, that's not what am here to tell you, if you want to know "How?" that will be a different topic entirely for another day, just inbox or call me on the mobile number I will drop after this piece below for more explanation. Some people call me phone addict while others call me "yahoo yahoo" all because am always using my phone or siting in front of my PC (especially my neighbours who goes to work and return always seeing me using my device in my room) without knowing that the difference between me and them is that they are employees while am self-employed.

ENOUGH Of The Preaching!

But I want to let you know today that you can actually be making 5k weekly or more with your mobile phone (depending on how hard and smart you work) if only you are ready to work. Am going to show you a system that I have established that gives me a steady PASSIVE INCOME even when am not working.

Like I said in the beginning of this write-up am not selling any eBook to anybody, am giving out this information absolutely free as a way to curb the problem of unemployment in Nigeria that has become a menace in our dear Nigerian society.

Would you prefer giving your 1k for subscription monthly to the tele-commuinication companies without gaining any profit other than to gossip on social networks? Or would u prefer making 20k monthly with that same subscription? I already know the answer on your mind...

Dear Friend,
*Are you Broke?
*Have you unsuccessfully tried making money so many times you've lost count?
*Are you tired of having to endure taunts and teases from your family, friends and colleagues just because you're not well to Do?

If you answered YES to the above questions, then this may be your final bustop only if you will Stop Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly (P.O.O.R) Then say "Bye Bye" to poverty. To get info about how this business works you can reach me on whatsapp 07037416324 and send me a message with the caption "5k Weekly" and I will send you the details.

Thank you for taking your time to read this piece to the end, it shows me that you are not the lazy type and you are ready to change your financial status legitimately. Congratulations!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Ayodeb(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
iammjay:

Please send me one too
Mjayolanrewaju@gmail.com
Info sent to you. If I hear from you I will share video and payment proof with you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by oolawale(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
@ayodeb plz i need it yusuffoladotun@ymail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Ayodeb(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
iammjay:

Please send me one too
Mjayolanrewaju@gmail.com
Check your mail and you will find what i sent to you very very interesting!
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by kennethkaycee(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
I did a write up which borders on FINANCIAL LITERACY lately, this write up will help any one who intends to become a SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR.
Hence the article is titled "Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur".
See this link to access this topic and many more coming from your "Infopreneur"...

https://www.nairaland.com/kennethkaycee/topics
Happy Viewing
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Thoraf: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2015
pls i need the ebook too o. God bless. my email. is thoraf20@gmail.com.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by ammy4id: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
@dawnomike dis is ammy4id@gmail.com I saw ur post that you send the ebook to me but I can't found it in my mail.pls kindly resend or beta still use kadril_a1@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2015
harrisonsbible:
If you a within lagos and environs..inbox me your number or email address..150k will turn you a fortune

send an email to okoroprecious4@gmail.com and i will send a proposal
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
ammy4id:
@dawnomike dis is ammy4id@gmail.com I saw ur post that you send the ebook to me but I can't found it in my mail.pls kindly resend or beta still use kadril_a1@yahoo.com.
Thanks
send an email to okoroprecious4@gmail.com and ill send a proposal
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Thoraf:
pls i need the ebook too o. God bless. my email. is thoraf20@gmail.com.
okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
mrramadan:

Please send me a copy too, (mdrdggroup @ outlook. com)

Thanks in advance.
okoroprecious4@gmail.com for proposal
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by saudatu(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Divinecosmas post=34156907][/quote]
I'm in Ojo LGA. My email is yakubazeezo@gmail.com I'm interested.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by saudatu(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Divinecosmas post=34156907][/quote] I'm in Ojo LGA. My email is yakubazeezo@gmail.com I'm interested.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
wonderful business proposal and strategy 4 success.reach me at okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nice ideas here.

*signature* wink

Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by abbeyforex(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession - BBC / Total Staff Returns N108k To Customer Who Forgot His Money At Ilorin Station / Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.