Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Post Your Laptop Problem Here - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problem Here (47485 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / discontinued / Post Any Windows10 Problem Here[get It Solved] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
viruse28i:
Help!!!
Am using compaq CQ58. whenever i power it on, nothing displays only the CAPS lock light blinks for about 10sec and it power off again.
pls help

That is hardware problem, visit ur nearby engineer
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
Morning..... Pls help me out... My HP Compaq just started giving an electrical shock... I want to press the power button (metal), and it gave me a shock again... Pls what's the cause?

Pls kindly use another charger[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by dansantus1986(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
horllamy:

Av u sure ur password is correct? If so it may be ur keyboard kindly used on screen keyboard

Have use the screen keyboard ,till the same statement " The user profile service failed the logon, the user profile cannot be loaded”
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 05, 2016
You can do it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice place
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 05, 2016
System unit working well no display

Power the laptop, connect external monitor to the external VGA port use for projector, if the external monitor display, then the problem must be from the lap top screen especially the screen invert or the halogen, for you to access it, you must dismantle the screen, look hard at the screen, can you see fainted display

If the external display didn't work then face the system unit

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by oluspicy: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good evening... am using a hp laptop with system model Presario CQ57 which comes with Windows 7, but I upgraded it to Windows 10 early dis year. It was working fine until recent, I can't find the search tab or Windows start bar. Pls how can this be solved.

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by focuso1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
oluspicy:
Good evening... am using a hp laptop with system model Presario CQ57 which comes with Windows 7, but I upgraded it to Windows 10 early dis year. It was working fine until recent, I can't find the search tab or Windows start bar. Pls how can this be solved.

Thanks.

u can re-install d Os or downgrade it to formal window
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
focuso1:

u can re-install d Os or downgrade it to formal window

OK
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Rayfield: 2:50am On Nov 02, 2016
horllamy,
Am using an Hp Elitebook 8440p (Core i5), the problem all started when my HDD crashed, I took it to an engineer and got it fixed. After some months now, I have tried using Wifi on the said computer, but it's not detecting/searching any Wifi around. I have tried it severally but to no avail. Though I can connect to the Internet using a Modem but I really need to be using Free Wifi my School provided and that of my phone Wifi.
Please can any one help with a
solution,clues and advice on what the
problem is or profer a solution.
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
Rayfield:
horllamy,
Am using an Hp Elitebook 8440p (Core i5), the problem all started when my HDD crashed, I took it to an engineer and got it fixed. After some months now, I have tried using Wifi on the said computer, but it's not detecting/searching any Wifi around. I have tried it severally but to no avail. Though I can connect to the Internet using a Modem but I really need to be using Free Wifi my School provided and that of my phone Wifi.
Please can any one help with a
solution,clues and advice on what the
problem is or profer a solution.
Thank you.

Are you sure d Wi-Fi is drive ? If not u av to drive d Wi-Fi or maybe is not properly connected .
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nwanna2588: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
My laptop does not accept my MTN SIM card. I don't have modem and want to browse with my SIM direct. How do I go about it?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nwanna2588:
My laptop does not accept my MTN SIM card. I don't have modem and want to browse with my SIM direct. How do I go about it?
Does ur phone has hotspots if yes u can use ur phone hotspot if you have data on ur sim card...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nwanna2588: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
horllamy:

Does ur phone has hotspots if yes u can use ur phone hotspot if you have data on ur sim card...
Yes my phone has but I was told that it is not allowed by network providers anymore.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
horllamy:
Post ur computer problem here, we are here to help and to fix ur problem for u.

[/color]
How may i help you [color=#000099]
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Roy52793: 2:30am On Nov 24, 2016
horllamy:

That is hardware problem, visit ur nearby engineer

My laptop doesn't turn on when the battery is connected. I can only power it on when i disconnect the battery and connect it directly to power source. How can this problem be solved?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Mathkid007: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2016
hello guys,how can i prevent my acer laptop from getting overheated.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Roy52793:

My laptop doesn't turn on when the battery is connected. I can only power it on when i disconnect the battery and connect it directly to power source. How can this problem be solved?

Hardware problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2016
Mathkid007:
hello guys,how can i prevent my acer laptop from getting overheated.

Trying not to use it on top of bed then u have to apply thermal paste on the processor
To avoid overheating
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by tabtabtab: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
For 3days now I can only drag cursor,i cnt tap on it to click,it doesnt respond,unless I used left key button to click.pls wt could ve happen to it and wat could be the solution.....asap pls
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
tabtabtab:
For 3days now I can only drag cursor,i cnt tap on it to click,it doesnt respond,unless I used left key button to click.pls wt could ve happen to it and wat could be the solution.....asap pls

First check ur device manager maybe it has drive if so it maybe the mouse flex, possibly you may need to replace the flex bro..
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
horllamy:

(HP ENVY M6-K025DX)....
HDD:1trb
RAM: 8gb
Coi5
Touch smart screen
With keyboard light
for sales.

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by LordPherule(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Hello house of Techies. I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 and has been zapping my internet data. Updates automatically, I don't know how to stop this. Solution ideas are well welcome!

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by SlimmB(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Whenever i try restarting my laptop, it get stuck along the way of restarting so i got to press the power button too of it and on it back, but it won't boost, it just get stuck with blank screen, and after trying numerous times, i got lucky for it to boost again, so i stop restarting it rather i just off it and on it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by darling4u1: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
I tried to login into my system and it's writing. ' The User Profile Service service failed the Logon. User profile cannot be loaded. Pls is the solution.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls help me out o... Whenever I received a document via email and I want to edit it on Ms word, it keeps saying the modification is not allowed because the selection is locked... This has slowed down my work as I couldn't perform any editing on my documents.... My system use ms word 2013... Pls I need a solution on how to unlock it... Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Titusolufemi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
I was trying to do system restore on my Fujitsu Siemens window xp, during d process my system went off due to low battery. when I later charge, I tried play song using my window player but it kip saying internal error encountered.I also notice DAT my vlc player is gone,my DVD ROM can't play disc anymore and no sound is coming out wen I turn on and off my system. I tried doing system restore again but its showing blank . pls way should I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by BuzzyG(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Helo guys plz I need your help urgently, I use a Toshiba laptop satellite c660. Each time I switch the laptop on it's boot but does not display anything, have used the key F8+shift+power button and have also changed the cmos battery but it still won't work, please what should I do.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by focuso1(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2017
BuzzyG:
Helo guys plz I need your help urgently, I use a Toshiba laptop satellite c660. Each time I switch the laptop on it's boot but does not display anything, have used the key F8+shift+power button and have also changed the cmos battery but it still won't work, please what should I do.

Check the RAM
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by soles21(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
I need motherboard for hp dv6-6c35dx call:08149601633. Whatsapp:09059847562
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Guys, my PC does not have a CD-ROM outlet. How do I install MS Office suit and other apps?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Tobilastik(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
horllamy:

Bro.. I can't put my system on, the power button will just be blinking ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

√√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.