Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar (1104 Views)

Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by segtak25: 7:51am On May 26, 2015
Two days ago,Ifeanyi Ubah, managing director of capital oil and gas industries limited, promised to ease the suffering of Nigerians as the fuel scarcity hits hard by releasing about 13 million litres.

This step was to ease off the fuel challenges already eating up the nation. However, an investment banker who writes as a hobby on trending topics in Nigeria, Joseph Edgar, has blasted the Capital Oil boss saying he should keep his fuel. Joseph Edgar made it known that it is childish to have attempted to think that his 400 trucks of petroleum products including premium motor spirit, popularly called petrol will solve the fuel scarcity problem that the country. See his write-up below

[b] Look, me and some very reasonable people are not being carried away by this Andy UBA’s hemlock. His decision to release 13 million liters of fuel is nothing but crass betrayal and a childish attempt at populism in the face of imminent disgrace by the incoming government.

We are tired of this kind of symbolism, this is what has put us in this place of global mockery and national helplessness. How many filling stations does Uba have, what is the national fuel usage, he releases 15 days worth of fuel to the Nation and after that what next, we are still faced with the same issues that led to the strike in the first place.

Has he resolved his wahala with AMCON? Has he cleared himself of the fuel subsidy mess? Has he paid back Coscharis and other investors he has been owing. Abeg he is part of this problem and should go sit down with the union to engage government in a bid to finding lasting solution to the issue of subsidy and fuel supply in the country.

What Uba is doing can lead to the inevitable destruction of the country. If unions decide to go on strike to bring to the fore the underlying and covered up issues of corruption, back handling, favoritism that has bedeviled not only the subsidy regiment but the whole gamut of the demystification of the petroleum industry and one person decides to break ranks and moves fuel, he should be arrested because he knows that by the time the country is on complete lockdown all the underground schemes would come up in the open.

To me, Uba’s move is aimed at scuttling the cleansing process this strike would have thrown up. He wants us to continue to be held to ransom by his ilk hence his decision to break rank so that the strike will collapse. This we must fight. We must reject his poisonous fuel. Let the strike continue. Let companies shut down, let there be no light, let there be no fuel, let schools, hospitals, radio stations all shut down. We are ready for the sacrifice, we will not die if the aim is to clean up the system and throw people like UBA who have held us in contempt by their nefarious activities in the downstream sector into the dustbin.

The incoming Government should immediately engage the unions and assure them of their genuine desire to look critically into all the issues with a view to bringing lasting solutions to this matter. The outgoing Government have given themselves the last disgrace with this show of shame. They have prefabricated and run into their holes, we no longer are interested in them. Let the probes start, let Uba come out and tell us how he got his 13 million liters.

We are tired. We are tired. I don’t want his fuel. He should go and dump them in the Lagoon.

-Joseph Edgar is an investment banker who writes as a hobby on trending topics in Nigeria[/b]

source : http://streetgist.com/ifeanyi-uba-keep-your-stolen-fuel-or-drop-it-in-the-lagoon-by-joseph-edgar/
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Burger01(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2015
Ingrates and jerrosy. I expected thissmiley

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by sweetgala(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2015
Burger01:
Ingrates and jerrosy. I expected thissmiley

The man has said nothing but fact, I was surprised when some people on my network started praising Uba , I was confused if it was the same thief or a different person.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Blakjewelry(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2015
I don't know when Nigerians turn to complainers they complain at every venture attempted by everyone be it good or bad
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by BrokenTV: 8:10am On May 26, 2015
sweetgala:

The man has said nothing but fact, I was surprised when some people on my network started praising Uba , I was confused if it was the same thief or a different person.
How many did the SAINT Wale Tinubu and Otedolar release, you can never please Nigerians.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 8:11am On May 26, 2015
Moderators pls quash this nonsense thread..how do we expect to see more patriotic nigerians when the patriotic ones are being castigated? Pls nairaland give no credence to this nonsense
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 8:14am On May 26, 2015
May God kip andy uba for dis country
D guy has really done well
He's a hero

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:15am On May 26, 2015
You can never please Nigerians...
Someone has decided to ease the fuel scarcity and we are still complaining..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by sweetgala(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2015
BrokenTV:

How many did the SAINT Wale Tinubu and Otedolar release, you can never please Nigerians.

They are all birds of the same feather, their wings would be adequately clipped

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by coolebux(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2015
Edgar who?
Is this not the publicity stunt we hate so much here on N/L
#badbele.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by heatflux: 8:17am On May 26, 2015
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by joannes7(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2015
no offense but what cleansing process are you talking about? few days to an administration change you want to cleanse what? we all know how this would end.. the old would leave the new would come and renegotiate with them oil cabals restating their importance. then who ever negotiated will be hailed as a messiah abi?
black market sells for abt 400-500 naira per litre here in lagos.. who can afford this? definitely not those your "cleasing"..
you want to clease something? then do more than bad mouth people online. take to the streets and show the few privileged that the masses wont be their footstool any more..
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by phlemzy: 8:32am On May 26, 2015
Abeg who is Joseph Edgar? He should for now appreciate what Ifeanyi UBA chose to do. The hardship out of this is just too much. I have never seen it this worse before on this soil. Whatever case he has can be addressed after this period when then tension has gone down. But for now,we just should appreciate his gesture.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Young03(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2015
sweetgala:

get sense IJN ,someone is trying to help the masses and all u do is sit down to critisize,

change ur ways...advise no be curse
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by segtak25: 8:58am On May 26, 2015
NAIJA haba
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by Chiaka(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2015
Haters at work which yeye site be http://streetgist.com/ifeanyi-uba-keep-your-stolen-fuel-or-drop-it-in-the-lagoon-by-joseph-edgar/ ?

Not a recognised Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time......Flip to the next thread.

Haters will rot in hell!!! be warned!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by dunkem21(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
I saw the Edgar guy with gallon at capital oil in Lagos grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by segtak25: 9:27am On May 26, 2015
Chiaka:
Haters at work which yeye site be http://streetgist.com/ifeanyi-uba-keep-your-stolen-fuel-or-drop-it-in-the-lagoon-by-joseph-edgar/ ?

Not a recognised Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time......Flip to the next thread.

Haters will rot in hell!!! be warned!!!!

lol, search for the news on google , and you will see it on the so called newspaper website
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by sweetgala(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2015
Young03:

get sense IJN ,someone is trying to help the masses and all u do is sit down to critisize,

change ur ways...advise no be curse

Andy Uba is deceiving people he is among the group who caused the problem , he is no better than the devil snake in the garden of Eden , Eve likewise Adam were sure it was helping them at the time to eat fruit.

Andy Uba and his fellow marketers are just trying to get their last parting paycheck before Jonathan leaves and the daft one for once is refusing to budge. Maybe he just doesn't have the money.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba, Keep Your Stolen Fuel Or Drop It In The Lagoon By Joseph Edgar by omololu2020(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
dunkem21:
I saw the Edgar guy with gallon at capital oil in Lagos grin
my broda,no mind joseph edgar d yoruba man grin

(1) (Reply)

Food Prices Go Up - Vanguard Survey / Sahara Reporters Will Not Get Away With It” – Like Mind Senators Cry Over Saraki / prof Wole Soyinka Clocks 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.