Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pictures From 10 Downing Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From 10 Downing Street (3411 Views)

Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He could be killed before then......
this is not a very intelligent comment you know?
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by theV0ice: 8:31am On May 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I really do hope so. All the "obeying" traffic light have to stop. Murtala did what buhari is trying to do now, and we all know what happened. Buhari should understand that he is not solely responsible to himself now but to all of us his lovers and citiizens of Nigeria. His life and security is now everybody's concern and business.

you're right on that. He really wants a departure from the emperor tag other presidents adopt but he truly has to be very careful

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by ayuse(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2015
I pity the youth of my nation. We worry and fight ourselves on irrelevant things like whether Bihari was left stranded on Downing street as if that will improve d life of an average Nigerian Instead of coming together to device a means by which we can ensure d coming administration fulfil its electoral promises.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 8:33am On May 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
this is not a very intelligent comment you know?

I don't need you to assess my comment please.
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by BrokenTV: 8:35am On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:

I don't do childish things my friend. With the thinking cap i have on, I won't assume the rubbish you guys are assuming now
I quoted you with that line because i know what you guys are capable of. Hypocrisy.
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 8:36am On May 26, 2015
Kitsune:

Really Again? How many hundred threads are these imbeciles going to create over this?

Well too bad for you we actually have the original Pictures from the Reporter who took them. And he captions them in a completely different way.

https://www.nairaland.com/2335922/buhari-not-embarassed-london

- He didnt wait for 30 mins or whatever , That Never happened you and your fellow imbecilic brothers made it up. And the picture you are using to peddle that stupid ass narative was of him After the meeting waiting for his two aides (which is why the door is still slightly open) And they joined him in less than 10 secs.

You would think these amateur ignorant imbeciles would have already given up but then again its expected that since your brains are so dysfunctional and useless, you're still unable to accept simple facts but prefer to keep attempting to deceive other gullible people.
Afterall to this day there are still ldiots that still believe Buhari married his wife at 9, and why wouldn't they when you have so many lame blogs and even this forum constantly promoting lies even though they have a so called rule that says ''Don't post false information on Nairaland''.

. . . . .dude, we are on the same side wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by theV0ice: 8:39am On May 26, 2015
BrokenTV:

I quoted you with that line because i know what you guys are capable of. Hypocrisy.

I hope you now understand my position better? or you'll apply hypocrisy to it as well?
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't need you to assess my comment please.
well bad news to you, buhari is not dying anytime soon. Sorry
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by mrmetoo1: 8:53am On May 26, 2015
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 8:57am On May 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
well bad news to you, buhari is not dying anytime soon. Sorry

Stop being silly, I don't wish him death. I never did when I campaigned against him and will not start now.

Face front.
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ogbenni, Buhari disgraced himself
Went to london wifout proper prep
I feel his aides re not doing well
For me its stupidity and not humility as claimed by his blind supporters

No kill yourself for Buhari oo grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by almuzy(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2015
And what will b your comments on this
Re: Pictures From 10 Downing Street by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ogbenni, Buhari disgraced himself
Went to london wifout proper prep
I feel his aides re not doing well
For me its stupidity and not humility as claimed by his blind supporters

Wasted sperm!
The simplicity and the humility and the austere life style of an individual should not be taken as cowardice.
Btw, why not pray you visit London in your life time instead of your hatred for Buhari.

Stupiddddddddd hediot !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go / LIVE UPDATE: Fashola, Others Arrive As Ministers-designate Get Portfolios / Nigerians Make Mockery Of Fayose's Attempt To Deceive Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.