Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta (31579 Views)

Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by delishpot: 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
Davido don dump her since na. Na she no gree notice.
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 26, 2015
Lol life goes on mehn,time wait for nobody cool
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by drizzydrag(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
Behira:
Ok

Dis yo moniker just sound like one town in kogi state "Obehira"...
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Odaveboy(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2015
After devido don mark register........mtcheeeew
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Wendy80(f): 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
If ds gist is true then I admire her, some girls will hang on cos he's a celeb and become Babymama N02

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by FitnessNigeria: 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
But seriously, this girl no fine na
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by pretty16(f): 7:24am On May 27, 2015
Well if she actually dumped Davido, I wouldn't blame her. She doesn't want any Baby mama drama

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Moana(f): 7:28am On May 27, 2015
Jetjacky:
She just used him to get more fans!
so you would stick around if your gf has a baby with another man undecided
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Jetjacky(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
so you would stick around if your gf has a baby with another man undecided
depends on the circumstance. depends, if you do have a kid with another before I found you and, I love you, and you do the same, and I understand what happens earlier, why not? no body is perfect. this is my unbiased answer to you
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Moana(f): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
Jetjacky:
depends on the circumstance. depends, if you do have a kid with another before I found you and, I love you, and you do the same, and I understand what happens earlier, why not? no body is perfect. this is my unbiased answer to you
the issue is not her personal circumstances but how to treat her, how to make her and keep her happy.
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Jetjacky(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2015
Moana:
the issue is not her personal circumstances but how to treat her, how to make her and keep her happy.
I'm still pointing at the same thing here: insecurity. according to you she is feeling unsecured, unsure if this guy would dump her, instead of asking him what happened with his earlier. his mind wouldn't have gone their, and even if he lies to her she would know if its worth hanging around.

How can you want a guy to be understanding when you girls don't wanna be?
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Moana(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
I'm still pointing at the same thing here: insecurity. according to you she is feeling unsecured, unsure if this guy would dump her, instead of asking him what happened with his earlier. his mind wouldn't have gone their, and even if he lies to her she would know if its worth hanging around.

How can you want a guy to be understanding when you girls don't wanna be?
you still not answering the question. The OP gave a guideline for women on what to do to keep her man happy, now im asking if guys have a guide on how to please a woman?
Which is what to keep avoiding from answering.
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by Jetjacky(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2015
Moana:
you still not answering the question. The OP gave a guideline for women on what to do to keep her man happy, now im asking if guys have a guide on how to please a woman?
Which is what to keep avoiding from answering.
i don't believe in guidelines, if you follow guidelines you would end up destroying things. because not all men or women are the same. the only thing similar between us, is the way we want to be treated: valued, loved,just this two, and in them roams all the guidelines of relationship. when I value you, I put to consideration your opinion, your advice, and I watch you to know when, where and how to approach you. if I love you, I had allow my romantic side show, depending on each men and lady, for me, I heard buy a matching flower with nice scent to decorate your hair, I had see you as my spectacle, I had displayed you to the world as my work of art one that is deserved to be look upon, I had surprise you daily, comb your hair apply its oitment and tell you why your hair is beautiful to me . I had do practically everything and anything with you, despite my position: whether an a musician, the president, a doctor, a Driver, a mechanic, an engineer, a celeb of any kind. when I love you, I value you above all this.

those guidelines up there are things that could help if all you've being showing to your man isn't working as suppose.
Re: Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta by dnmirela(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
It is called lipstick
pyyxxaro:
See her lip ,

e blike say na Milo, Nescafe or bourvita dis babe de smoke cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son / Ebube Nwagbo's Look To The 2016 NEA Awards (photos) / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.