Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! (36719 Views)

ATM Scam: The New Method / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by oluvick(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2015
The Nigerian Police force just shared this eye
opening story on their Facebook page

Wow.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 26, 2015
Choii shocked shocked

1st to comment....

Oboi see plots of land I occupy....

Back to the matter!
The fear of 9ja robbers is the beginning of wisdom. For you to outsmart this people, you need to be thinking ten times faster ahead of them. But wetin the make the man stop like that? He has something else in mind.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by AnneMomoh: 8:52am On May 26, 2015
So unfortunate, criminals aslo being 'creative'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by doublewisdom: 8:55am On May 26, 2015
Naija criminal are very smart and inventive. If only the Police were half as smart.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by sammieguze(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2015
No be today na.

Women has been the greatest enemy of man since Adamic era.

If in doubt, Ask Adam

31 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by iykebesbt1(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2015
Evils
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Rich4god(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2015
And then when some pple refuse to help strangers, e go b like say dem wicked..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by PapiWata: 10:49am On May 26, 2015
Obviously that gentleman was expecting to mount and feverishly hump some fresh puszy as his reward for changing the tire on the car of a sexy damsel in distress, but he wound up looking into the business end of a pistol, then losing his car forever.

Having learnt his lesson, it is certain that the foolish victim will ONLY engage his upper cranial brain, and not his tiny lower trouser-trout brain, next time he spots some fresh puszy within pekker range.

32 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2015
I know that there are some universities and polytechnics in Osun State.

University of State of Osun and others shocked

This must be students grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by yimikaa: 11:35am On May 26, 2015
Women.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
Now, genuine people like us would have to pay for this angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by adesegun121(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
@9ja police what is the title of dis Nollywood movie grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by philusaau(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
Alright..
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by LMAyedun(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! Thanks to the Nigeria Police Force for the info.. It's an eye opener.

In other News, Happy Birthday to me.. Just 50Likes will do, to mark my day with me

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by phransix147(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
If I had driven my Pajero Jeep '88 Model and stopped to assist her, would they have done same to me? I bet she must have chased me away calling me bad-market!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Prodeegee(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
I'm sure it it was a guy, dude will just drive by cheesy 

But wait...
Ibadan again??‎

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by mencade5(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
may amadioha strike any lady that is being sent on assignment to my way.

May thunder strike her in her sleep before she attempts any move to aid robbing me.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Moana(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
Smh
Its better you look for the nearest police station and report someone who is stranded rather than play the good samaritan.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by ylaa(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
this is an old method, le them research more.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by exemen: 11:37am On May 26, 2015
.they involve ladies lik dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Pavore9: 11:38am On May 26, 2015
Was Delilah not used as a bait to get Samson? l hope some men will be wiser!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by islandmoon: 11:38am On May 26, 2015
nobody will help ladies anymore, and when they are suffering if stranded, they will say we don't help .. well i cant do without putting tracker in my car, any car above 1m deserve one, you cant even drive my car in this kind of situation,

it has a gear release button the oyinbo who drove it before installed on it, you cant shift the gear without pressing the button.
it also will shut you down if the security system notice unusual handling of the car except you press (override button)
the day they tried to jack me up, i left the car for them with the key and ran away into the crowd.. they couldn't operate the gear
i can use any phone to shut it down.
you can also programme your car to suit you everyday activities, you will only need to notify your security company when you are going out of programmed area.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by MissNairaland1: 11:39am On May 26, 2015
guyz........its for you.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by lyriclekidd(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2015
first page biiish
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 26, 2015
Truly there is an increase in wickedness and this is why the love of most have grown cold (Matt 24).

It is because of things like this that makes it difficult to show kindness to strangers these days. embarassed

God help us.

Maranatha!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by lumachris(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2015
its been happening like this for a longtime.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by joedrae(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2015
Naija...To help na wahala again.

It is well with this nation.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Penuelseun(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2015
Na wa o, to help another person don turn wahala for this country. Anyway I will continue to help others no matter what coz that is why I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by lumachris(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]its been happening like this for a longtime.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by stinggy(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2015
sammieguze:
No be today na.

Happens even in yoruba movies undecided
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by elohorayodele: 11:40am On May 26, 2015
If na guy flag you down now you no go stop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.