Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp (14249 Views)

Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja / 100 Killed By Boko Haram's Booby Trap In Monguno, Borno State / 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by juman(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Oh oh, destroyed country.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
And some idi0ts will say Radio Biafra is inciting people to stockpile weapons in case Fulani people look for trouble will blow their heads off.

Have you seen it?
dey there dey shout "God intervene" and they Will wipe out a whole state and occupy it.

Let them come down to East with their islamization agenda and we will finish them off, rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by juman(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
My heart bleed.

One hundred people died like that?

Kai kai kai!

This is effect of very long years of bad governance.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by juman(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hmmm... These Fulani herdsmen are becoming more deadlier than Boko Haram.

If you ask me, I think they should be cut in their roots before they become a larger menace!!

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

The attacks are similar to bokos.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Rotimi47: 9:03pm On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I would love to see how Buhari will handle his blood thirsty brothers when he takes over. It is obvious that the Fulani/jihadist invaders from Futa Jalon have become more emboldened in their quest to annihilate Christians after Buhari was declared winner. Sometimes I just wonder what the Christians in the MB are going through at the hands of these fulani vampires honestly.

Are fulanis some sort of special first class Nigerians? We see fulanis openly brandishing rifles including AK 47s when moving with their cattles and security agencies look the other way. If say an Igbo or Yoruba is seen openly brandishing rifles in daylight he would be quickly arrested by security agents. What type of country is this for goodness sakes?

We are watching and waiting Alhaji Buhari. embarassed embarassed embarassed

There must be a solution to the fulani question in Nigeria.
Your talking about AK47, you will get arrested for caring Dane gun not to talk of AK.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by situationroom: 10:57pm On May 26, 2015
dudes abeg anytime you hear these niggas whispering or shouting Allah arkbhar...please do well to gun him down before you even care to find the reason.... dem boys bad
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by knowledgeable: 1:09am On May 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
This is just the beginning.

Buhari's victory has given his people so much confidence. They now believe they can do and undo without repercussion.

Benue people will be looking like a bunch of nitwits after voting APC lol.

Sai Changi! grin grin

"The Nigeria that the yorubas love so much and benefit from".

P
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Eshinwaju: 1:13am On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I would love to see how Buhari will handle his blood thirsty brothers when he takes over. It is obvious that the Fulani/jihadist invaders from Futa Jalon have become more emboldened in their quest to annihilate Christians after Buhari was declared winner. Sometimes I just wonder what the Christians in the MB are going through at the hands of these fulani vampires honestly.

Are fulanis some sort of special first class Nigerians? We see fulanis openly brandishing rifles including AK 47s when moving with their cattles and security agencies look the other way. If say an Igbo or Yoruba is seen openly brandishing rifles in daylight he would be quickly arrested by security agents. What type of country is this for goodness sakes?

We are watching and waiting Alhaji Buhari. embarassed embarassed embarassed

There must be a solution to the fulani question in Nigeria.

I agree with you ......intoto...... angry......the south will rise in unison if buhari does nothing abut these rampages........ angry
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Nobody: 7:30am On May 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I agree with you ......intoto...... angry......the south will rise in unison if buhari does nothing abut these rampages........ angry

Honestly. Because if this trend continues and they eventually exterminate all the MB Christians and occupy their lands guess what? The invaders will start plotting how to overrun the entire South and occupy our lands. Already they are causing little problems here and there in the South probably in preparation for their mass invasion. embarassed
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Nobody: 7:32am On May 27, 2015
Rotimi47:
Your talking about AK47, you will get arrested for caring Dane gun not to talk of AK.

Just imagine, and the fulanis carry their riffles freely. When has it been approved by law for cattle farmers to move about with riffles in this country? Are there different laws for different Nigerians?
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by stanech: 7:49am On May 27, 2015
And the cleansing continues. Next stop is kwara state they are gradually coming down south.

But as for the east it is a no go area.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Eshinwaju: 9:11am On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Honestly. Because if this trend continues and they eventually exterminate all the MB Christians and occupy their lands guess what? The invaders will start plotting how to overrun the entire South and occupy our lands. Already they are causing little problems here and there in the South probably in preparation for their mass invasion. embarassed

I just wonder why southern politicians ignore these savages .........e don do.... angry
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I just wonder why southern politicians ignore these savages .........e don do.... angry

Time will tell.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Nobody: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
stanech:
And the cleansing continues. Next stop is kwara state they are gradually coming down south.

But as for the east it is a no go area.

I think the South should collectively analyse and look at this fulani problem, this is not a matter of East or West.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Rexyl(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2015
juman:
My heart bleed.

One hundred people died like that?

Kai kai kai!

This is effect of very long years of bad governance.

Bad people, bad governance since...? If fingers are the way to good governance, what will be the way to make bad people good and responsible people, esp the ones killing others as they go.
Re: Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp by Fulaman198(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
When the Fulanis are attacked and Killed ....... it's almost like nothing is happening, it never makes the news.
When Fulanis engage in reprisal attacks, it is everywhere on the newspapers.. The truth is that both sides of these conflicts suffer losses, but one side gets it's losses more publicized than the other...

Those of you calling for arms to fight the Fulanis instead of calling for a peaceful solution to inter-communal clashes should get ready. These are people who are battle hardened, living in the bush all their lives... do you think those Tiv villagers running into the refugee camps are stupid or cowards? undecided

You are absolutely correct, and whilst I don't promote violence, I am completely against the Fulbe bigotry in Nigeria, where when Fulbe (Fulani) are killed no one cares/publicizes it. But when a group of non-Fulani are murdered, then people deem it as ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We've Paid June Salaries Without Federal Allocation, Says Ugwuanyi / Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.