Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

(photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St (6971 Views)

Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2015
Apc should get ready to receive what they where once doing to pdp.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2015
hatbricker:
was Obama given cold shoulder too?

Was Buhari even given a Carpet to dust his feet on?grin
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2015
lawflec:
she deserves nt better or do u expect DC to stil accompany her to her office. She is nt a visitor she owns England partly with DC. We re talking of a foreigner,a visitor the president in waiting of the giant of Africa standing several minutes b4 being attended to.its direspectful to our national dignity nd shud be condemned
Where is the place of common sense in your post? If the Queen can't be given a special treatment, why should a foreigner like Buhari be given?
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On May 26, 2015
Imanuelle:

Double standard.

This is exactly the same scenery that would play, and almost everyone would tag GEJ as clueless.

I hope you're now seeing that simplicity doesn't mean one is clueless.

Exactly @Double Standards.
If roles were switched, they would have taken GEJ to the cleaners.

These folks want to force my mouth, but let me keep applying self control.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by eagleeye2: 11:23am On May 26, 2015
Saifullah01:
People take GMB's simplicity for granted.
Hmmmm
What is simple about a coupist

Anyway, Abo.ki na Abo.ki anywhere you carry am go.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 11:23am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Was Buhari even given a Carpet to dust his feet on?grin

where is the carpet in the picture You're just making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by BrokenTV: 11:28am On May 26, 2015
Demburrows:
Apc should get ready to receive what they where once doing to pdp.
HAHAHAHAHA
Them never see anything, this is just the beginning they will defend him tire.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Exactly @Double Standards.
If roles were switched, they would have taken GEJ to the cleaners.

These folks want to force my mouth, but let me keep applying self control.
undecided

Its funny how two identical events are judged from different views. The good thing is that even in their biasness, we know better.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by NnamdiN: 11:30am On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Same here ..I avoid throwing jabs at the president-elect to protect our image ..but when his planners refuse to accept reality and open threads to further show their ignorance, you rub it off big time so that the country's image will be cherished.

I simply refused to comment on his refusal to enter the rolls.
which image? GEJ no get image ni? no try that yan o. at every opportunity you get, tear the malu president to shreds
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by LKO(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How una dhe tink, agents of devil(apc)
Buhari stayed outside for 30 minutes as a result of bad planning and ya called it simplicity cum humility
I pity how ya reason

U demonic fly. Shut ur silly asshole. Change would continually ellude u.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by adonisgold: 11:47am On May 26, 2015
aventura:
Dumb op. Can't you see the queen coming out of the building?

Obama waved before entering the building.

Romney waved before entering.

The queen entered.

Our one chance president elect was not even allowed to enter.

Make him no use cow smell kill dem for inside.

You dumb pass dumbo, yes, you!
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
I see a red carpet there.
That's how to receive dignitaries.
Against an earlier decision I took not to quote you on this forum, I'm quoting you to tell you how inconsequential your opinion is. There are two types of visits foreign leaders pay to other countries. They are working and state visits. During state visits, there are paparazzi as soon as the President steps from his flight on the red carpet. Members of the cabinet of the host President line at one side of the red carpet while the host President introduces them to the visiting President. Not only that, soldiers of the Brigade of Guards are also seen in the airport. Before the visit, there is always publicity.
On the other hand, working visit is not given much publicity. Most times, it is the country whose President is visiting that makes publicity, not the host President. When he arrives the airport, he drives to the state house, where the host President receives him. There are few or no paparazzi at the airport. In the last one month the presidents of Ghana, Ivory Cost, Niger, Chad, Benin, Togo, etc have visited Nigeria, did you hear about any of the visits until they are shown on TV? Was Jonathan at the airport to receive them? Before the election the US Secretary of States visite Nigeria without stepping into Abuja. He drove from the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja to meet Jonathan and Buhari separately in Marina and Victoria Island.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by lawflec(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Where is the place of common sense in your post? If the Queen can't be given a special treatment, why should a foreigner like Buhari be given?
where do u use 4 understanding,ur nose probably. If obama nd david mark enter gej's office, who receives a greater respect Obama i think. An aphorism says, a native stands 4 a visitor. Wat was done to d queen may be normal in their own sense of courtesy bt absurd nd disrespectful to a visitor.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by abiambo(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
.you are the agent of mumu undecided did you timed a stop clock to confirm he (buhari) spent 30mins ?
my guy, it was 30 full minutes, 1minute no commot inside...

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by abiambo(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2015
Saifullah01:
People take GMB's simplicity for granted.
If anything this is d only man in this country that is not changed by situations, rather he seeks to change them
u no c red carpet??
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by agarawu23(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2015
abiambo:
my guy, it was 30 full minutes, 1minute no commot inside...
oga park well
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by SambisaaForest: 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
Really? You know for a fact that the president of Ghana has visited Nigeria in the past one month? To the best if my knowledge the last time the Ghanaian president visited, was before the election. In his capacity as eco was chair to urge a peaceful elections.
OrlandoOwoh:

Against an earlier decision I took not to quote you on this forum, I'm quoting you to tell you how inconsequential your opinion is. There are two types of visits foreign leaders pay to other countries. They are working and state visits. During state visits, there are paparazzi as soon as the President steps from his flight on the red carpet. Members of the cabinet of the host President line at one side of the red carpet while the host President introduces them to the visiting President. Not only that, soldiers of the Brigade of Guards are also seen in the airport. Before the visit, there is always publicity.
On the other hand, working visit is not given much publicity. Most times, it is the country whose President is visiting that makes publicity, not the host President. When he arrives the airport, he drives to the state house, where the host President receives him. There are few or no paparazzi at the airport. In the last one month the presidents of Ghana, Ivory Cost, Niger, Chad, Benin, Togo, etc have visited Nigeria, did you hear about any of the visits until they are shown on TV? Was Jonathan at the airport to receive them? Before the election the US Secretary of States visite Nigeria without stepping into Abuja. He drove from the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja to meet Jonathan and Buhari separately in Marina and Victoria Island.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by loomer: 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
Una be mumu, una think say people de carry follow queen waka, even Pm no fit carry follow her for back.

She has her routine
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2015
dridowu:
MizMyColi can u see the firm handshake with Buhari now ? can u also see that their is no red carpet for Obama and Mitt Romney also ?
dunkem21 kindly show me the black carpet Obama and Mitt Romney are standing on ?

Can't you see a black foot mat there
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2015
NnamdiN:
which image? GEJ no get image ni? no try that yan o. at every opportunity you get, tear the malu president to shreds

grin
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Exactly @Double Standards. If roles were switched, they would have taken GEJ to the cleaners.
These folks want to force my mouth, but let me keep applying self control. undecided

Abeg, nne ..don't take it hard on him. I know what you're capable of doing.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by asumo12: 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
evuls

cry cry cry

are u saying GMB is a mai Guard?

MizMyColi:
dridowu
cheesy
Look wellgrin

There's a black carpet, both for Mitt and Obama.

There was also a fanfare of sorts.

You can see those triangle shaped carnival like flags for Mitt.

For Obama, you can see that there were two security folks beside him, feeling happy.

And to think our own GMB was standing right in the position of those gatemen as pictured in Obama's....

Smh...

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Gbawe: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
Some APC/Buhari supporters never learn. Did these same PDP apologists and TANdroids not make more noise than this over the certificate issue? Did that prevent Buhari winning the election to become President-elect? Folks can interpret the Downing Street picture of Buhari how they want. Will that prevent Buhari leading Nigeria well and cementing good bilateral relations with the UK that GEJ and the PDP can only dream of? This is nothing but the usual noise from PDP losers trying to console themselves with everything they feel they can use to get back at the APC and Buhari.

Nigeria has ground to a halt. No fuel, no electricity and no water. Yet some jobless TAdroids and pained Jonathanian losers are busy discussing Buhari standing outside Downing Street. You guys need to get a life because some of you are merely worthless citizens who let leaders get away with treating you like animals while you are too busy discussing irrelevant pictures and 'suffering and smiling' obediently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 26, 2015
Op this is the pictures that you don't want us to see

Also observe the red carpet and compare it to the one of buhari

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by uduokirika1(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
From my own observations

5 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Gliding(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
dridowu:
MizMyColi can u see the firm handshake with Buhari now ? can u also see that their is no red carpet for Obama and Mitt Romney also ?
dunkem21 kindly show me the black carpet Obama and Mitt Romney are standing on ?
Lovely response. I think this will keep everyone quiet, hopefully
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by brixton: 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
President in waiting

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by nannyo(f): 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:

You made a lot of sense, you know ..

I had to look at the president elect pix and realized that the carpet was pulled off his feet.

Salt upon injury of insults ..
i can't stop laughing at your wicked comment. but it sounds true. grin
dunkem21:

You made a lot of sense, you know ..

I had to look at the president elect pix and realized that the carpet was pulled off his feet.

Salt upon injury of insults ..
i can't stop laughing at your wicked comment. but it sounds true.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by bokohalal(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
uduokirika1:
From my own observations
Your observation shows that Buhari is a clean man.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by PassingShot(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari stayed outside for 30 minutes as a result of bad planning and ya called it simplicity cum humility
I pity how ya reason
30 minutes?

No let high bp kill you o on top of Buhari matter.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by wexyee: 5:09pm On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity how ya reason
. Ur yeye dey smell
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by uduokirika1(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
please compare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Unveils New Cabinet / Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form / Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.