Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (53119 Views)

The Contestants For Miss Nigeria USA 2017 Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by isacolukay(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2015
MhisIjay:
Make una leave her upper regoin jare angry

grin grin grin

No tell me say ur own dey suffer the same fate o
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2015
helphelp:
Sagged boobs carry first...why una come go dey do surgery na

If you are vast in woman physiology you will agree with me that those boobs are not sagged but very ok.Its in-between orange and mango shaped tits and it is when you see her nude that you will see the beauty of the shape.

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by delishpot: 11:58pm On May 26, 2015
Miss Nigeria with European hair? Its all good!
Me thinks fake and relaxed hair should be banned in these African contests abi what are they called sef?

3 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 1:34am On May 27, 2015
@ 25years those boobs are loyal.... boobs be looking at her shoes. .. #joke. .....
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by obontami: 1:40am On May 27, 2015
mikron:
na there ur eye waka enter o. No Time
cheesy
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On May 27, 2015
delishpot:
Miss Nigeria with European hair? Its all good!
Me thinks fake and relaxed hair should be banned in these African contests abi what are they called sef?

Cool post
I agree with you 100%

The girl will even look more amazing wearing corn rows, braids, or kinky comb out
She is very pretty
...and should rep Africa in a true manner

Sighs....
Many people I know are going natural with regards to hair....so there is hope
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by obontami: 1:46am On May 27, 2015
sinaj:
Diz bae for resemble my mama o!

esp. for d second pic lipsrsealed

She iz very pretty kiss

Bae are you sure about that ??
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 27, 2015
preciousMI1:
@ 25years those boobs are loyal.... boobs be looking at her shoes. .. #joke. .....
She is not in the 2nd pic. The lady in the 2nd pic is the organizer of the pageant.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by netcomms(m): 3:08am On May 27, 2015
Add us up on Facebook by clicking on the link below to know more about us:

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by delishpot: 4:11am On May 27, 2015
milychocs:

Cool post
I agree with you 100%

The girl will even look more amazing wearing corn rows, braids, or kinky comb out
She is very pretty
...and should rep Africa in a true manner

Sighs....
Many people I know are going natural with regards to hair....so there is hope

Thank God for that.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Khd95(m): 5:03am On May 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Did you read the article at all ?
adunt ve fuel to read articles.
Wot ur point tho?
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Amjustme: 5:08am On May 27, 2015
Stop saying those dudes r weird! All of una wey wan waka go obodo, dis r normal Americans! So get used to ur neighbors.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Aida13: 6:14am On May 27, 2015
The girls look like men and the men look like girls...SMH

But wait oo forget the beauty queen, those two guys are hawttttt
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Aitee1: 6:14am On May 27, 2015
pbs4real:
ur hips on the loose as wel.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin carry you go my profile grin
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by tiger28: 6:21am On May 27, 2015
Non of them had their own hair and the fairer one was crowned. Nigerian girls are ugly and fake!
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by wahalababe(f): 6:22am On May 27, 2015
Aitee1:
Which culture is she displaying in that first pic?

The second pic sha...boobi on the loose lipsrsealed
cross river

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 27, 2015
Make who na dey take time read before commenting. Nor be she dey the second photo ooo.Na sister Joy dey the second Photo, not The winner Frances oo.i dey see some people comments about those Dude.my fellow people ,expect to see more people like that wen you travel go Yanki.Nor be all be Gay o

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by bewla(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2015
that guy on left wetin dey him under pls na question i ask o
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Amaechi5(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2015
This is how we fail exam and start looking for whom to blame for it,the girl on the second pic is not the ndukwu girl.

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Young4jose: 6:49am On May 27, 2015
Aitee1:

. Remove bra frm ur boobi, if ur booni no fall pass her own mk my hand bend........! Mmmmmmmmsh
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Zellie: 6:50am On May 27, 2015
The guy on the left looks like Elikem
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by BibiBasy(f): 7:04am On May 27, 2015
Aitee1:

that is the Efik cultural attire for maidens
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by pbs4real(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin carry you go my profile grin
hahaha. . .ur comment nah. . . .bt doz hips re badt. . . . . .i hope the ass is. . . . . . . . .*lipsealed.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 7:30am On May 27, 2015
CFCfan:

She is not in the 2nd pic. The lady in the 2nd pic is the organizer of the pageant.

ahhh.... good!!! and thanks for the info
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by itunity007(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2015
obontami:
The judges don fccck shege commot for this girl toto

Abi una no see her _breast ni

The booby get low self-esteem

Her booobs be like when dem put water inside nylon

The thing don soft like weyrey

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

GBAM!!!
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by WenysAD(f): 7:51am On May 27, 2015
Itz so obvious dose that commented on d first page didn't read d topic even as short as it is. D girl wit d boobs on display isn't d girl who won d pageant; she's simply d DIRECTOR of d pageant. D op shud've done well 2 bring d winner of d pageant's full and very visible pix.

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 7:54am On May 27, 2015
Africans! Can't you people read? The first picture is that of the beauty queen while the second lady(Joy) is a member of the panel (judge). They are two different people,but they are Easterners sha!wink Proud igbo.

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2015
grin
ShakurM:
Denrele, Come and see your brothers ooo
grin grin grin you can look for trouble ooo

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2015
CzarChris:
Sometimes, I wonder the criteria used in crowning these beauty pageant winners My bae go dust this chic hands down, anytime, any day.
pishure pls
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 27, 2015
Her b r e a s t is too flat

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha see the way her b00bs take fall in love with gravity grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Mothers & Daughters Pageant In Nigeria (Photos) / The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.