Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (56469 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by HRich(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:
lunatics

I wasn't expecting some thing better from this irrelevant rettards
why taking it personal?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by DoctorTim: 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
Demonstration of Crase

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by D9ty7(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
As in, many are mad but a few are roaming. Anyways, they look good together tho. Like brains/minds work together
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by samx4real(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
get ugly!!!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by azpekuliar: 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
Hilarious!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by aAK1(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
I see two happy people. I can feel the love and oneness in this family. The good thing is, they don't care what you think.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by olatricia(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
Iya Trustee Indeed. Nice dp. Guess that your username has a lot to do with ur profession
iyatrustee:
Since the two of them get crase for body, who am i to complain?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 26, 2015
hasmuz:
The KING and QUEEN of MADNESS angry

The Pikin nko undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
chai ...i pitty that small child with the weirdest parents on earth!!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Charly Boy and wife Lady D release new photos!!!!!

Dem wan act new movie?

http://vibes247.com/charly-boy-and-wife-lady-d-release-new-photos/

Who pay them for all this circus?......

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Jxluax: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
Wow this is amazing. Charley boy has decoded how to stay married and stay happy. I think Charley boy should write a book on this subject of keeping your marriage renewed constantly . This is also a very good art form charley boy is an all around artist.
Thank you for showing us how to love.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by webprince(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2015
ramdris:
This is what the Yorubas term: "Weere di ran". Cute pics though..

Weere di ran? Looool

Charlie has always being weird

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by EagleScribes: 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
ghettodreamz:
I wonder the kind of upbringing they would give to their kids. Smh embarassed

They are grandparents already
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by yorke1: 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
I love this man with his uniqueness. Not those bunch of false people out there.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ireneony(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
which shawuru dressing be this,
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by NNMUU(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
What the flying f is this?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by hasmuz(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:

The Pikin nko undecided lipsrsealed

They would be PRINCE and PRINCESS of MADNESS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by EzeeYFB(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
c eternal love
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by scachy(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
There's no kind of human being wey we no go see. Smh

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by omooba2019(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
Love their artistic styles.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Jossyroyal1: 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
No doubt, she is his better half!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Moana(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
End time tingz

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hiaaannn!! Which film dem dey act so like this??

Iyogwe!!
You still never answer my question ooooo grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Neduzze5(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
chimkaire:
You still never answer my question ooooo grin grin grin embarassed

Which question? Sweetus bebe, please remind me embarassed
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:
lunatics

I wasn't expecting some thing better from this irrelevant rettards

I could say the same for you..
a man disguising with a female account is what? A bigger r£tard !
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by no1madman(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
Correct!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
so now, this man wan form say he no be g.ay??
You cant decieve meundecided
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by omooba2019(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2015
It takes wisdom to make a home stand, just as it takes a little madness to make it beautiful...I love your styles ...mam

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by aydought: 4:13pm On May 26, 2015
I pray this will not be the portion of Denrele and "wife-to-be" in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

Which question? Sweetus bebe, please remind me embarassed
Wetin my name do you sad
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Neduzze5(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
chimkaire:
Wetin my name do you sad

Ooohhhh... That's true... Bring your ear closer lemme whisper it to you
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by tete7000(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2015
Possessed human beings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.