Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (56470 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by NobleG1(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians are always quick to call everything weird. This is pure art.
He looks like an Egyptian Pharaoh.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

Ooohhhh... That's true... Bring your ear closer lemme whisper it to you
...okay.... undecided

grin
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Neduzze5(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
chimkaire:
...okay.... undecided

grin

Lolz..... How was your day jare?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
Charley Boy and his crazy stuffs. No need for insults, we all know him for weird behaviors. This is one of his unique ways of expression. The is simply unique.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by chuka5000(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
Im lovin the guy more n more
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by nightmile: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
Bro Charli just want to become a deity by all means..
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I could say the same for you..

a man disguising with a female account is what?
A bigger r£tard !
Hey asshole
where did I claim to be a female
Mumu
Don't just comment if you know ur brain cells ain't functioning properly
Remember I'm not the reason for your poverty filled life
Don't bark at me, bingo
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

Lolz..... How was your day jare?
Day's going-on just fine, thank you smiley
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Lokogoma: 4:26pm On May 26, 2015
I pity d child

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by nnamdi1958: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
Una try but e remain small
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by blacq2009(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Charly Boy and wife Lady D release new photos!!!!!

Dem wan act new movie?

http://vibes247.com/charly-boy-and-wife-lady-d-release-new-photos/

This "Boy" never wan grow.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
Poor child.....social services need to take that child very far away from these people ASAP

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Chinom(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
I like the pics. I really do. Very artistic, though with a lot of photo shop. Charlie Boy cannot have such a boyish figure at 60+. He does look very young though.

Lady Di is all African. Always have been.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
Awww this is romantic in a crazy way

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Kelvic4real(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
These people are just enjoying their lives.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ajigbotosho(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2015
Beyond the appearance, there is a profound artistic presentation. Charlyboy is showing what he is deep inside him ie the beautiful African Art

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Lincoln275(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
its like dz guy prefer bush to city. see madness nah
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by babestella: 4:44pm On May 26, 2015
The pictures are beautiful and colorful too. Makes a statement. The concept could be used in a historic accident movie.

Some guys call them "wayray", but that's their Brand, what are you known for?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by sonofspada(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2015
See them on their nests, birds undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
i thought they are grandparents
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ihedioramma: 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Charly Boy and wife Lady D release new photos!!!!!

Dem wan act new movie?

http://vibes247.com/charly-boy-and-wife-lady-d-release-new-photos/
am sorry for people that are buying there movie or e.t.c this is end time things .
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
So he's not gay? shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by MARKone(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
Charly Boy to spoil this woman finish. grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by vega84(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
2 mad grandparents #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 26, 2015
couple madness of the year!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Gasout(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2015
I love this couple. They're living their lives to the fullest

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by dotna(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
iyatrustee:
Since the two of them get crase for body, who am i to complain?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Ura: 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
If dem test their blood now, e go dey high with dope. Even look their baby eye- poor victim of circumstance. Government will not see all these types of misfits so that they can collect the baby before him or her too will become a social liability. This is a typical example of people who were raised without discipline.

To all parents out there, abeg remember to discipline your children from small before they become adults and drag your names into the mud like these drug induced psychopaths. angry
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by dotna(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2015
MissGdope:
So he's not gay? shocked shocked

no nah
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
dotna:

no nah
Hian
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by KriTic24A: 5:06pm On May 26, 2015
Is this guy actually a Charly Boy, Charly Husband or Charly Father?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by opribo(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
Who are they? at what ageare they doing this. Do you mean that these people stood for some hours to be made up in this custumes and they they posed for all these pictures and then they now uploaded it on Nland.

I can see jobless people all over the place. I can see mentally deranged adults all over Naija. When serious people are thinking of how to resolve the petrol problem these ones were waiting patiently for NUPENG to call off strike so they can post picture of egbeweja spirits all over the place.

Shiooooooooooooo SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.