Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (56468 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by mikolo80: 5:10pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:
lunatics

I wasn't expecting some thing better from these irrelevant rettards
yet you opened the thread,their mission accomplished
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Aida13: 5:11pm On May 26, 2015
Famous for being famous... Soon to be irrelevant if you don't use your fame for worthy causes. Like raising money for the less privileged since you have so much to be wasting on a mumu photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by spencekat(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
ifyndy:
How can one full family get mad like dis? Does it means daat no one is prayin?

Anyway I wonda hw dis maan sweet talkd his wife on dsplayin dis
Lol.Be praying for them naaa.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 5:15pm On May 26, 2015
mikolo80:
yet you opened the thread,their mission accomplished

My brother no mind me hare

Its just for the fun of it

I only wanna kill the boredom of fuel scarcity
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by pacino26(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2015
They have to be in the spotlight one way or the other. Think we're giving then just what they need. I think neglecting the likes of them will do better good to younger generations and couples alike.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Btruth: 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
From day no 1 that I've been following this man stories, I knew something had happened to him at birth.

Eranko! lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
anyway they both crazy so they fit .. Nice pics

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by donspero(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin dat could be us but lipsrsealed
Mekybliss:
Chisos cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by lovemoi2(f): 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
They are happily married than the the so called sane families]

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by queebeediva(f): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
lipsrsealed nollywood madness all in one family! No doubt devil himself is happy with their lifestyle. Rubbbishhhh!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by aderome(f): 5:30pm On May 26, 2015
This charlyoldman resemble lucifer ooo, nawao ekwensu got married to nwanyi amusu.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ojay2053(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
Grand PA and grand ma knows how to keep it real in making their selves happy. Why ya criticize, they jst having fun jare.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by delors(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2015
Pls, what is Charley boy's profession?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Youpele52: 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN ARTISTRY

90% of nairalanders will rather see madness.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by davidsonkuti: 5:43pm On May 26, 2015
Charley pa does nt giv a damn wit wat anybody thinks or say abt his lifestyle. I really envy his style, nt d way he appears bt d fact dat he drops his shit n make his moni without apology 2 pple who see him as a retard or some sort of madman
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by udeze73(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2015
This is not sexy at all
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obiisaboy: 5:54pm On May 26, 2015
grin teams of madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by purplekayc(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2015
Dey are made for each other walahi!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 26, 2015
Omo if I see dis pics for night na to faint straight sad

Dis na 'like husband, like wife' UNITED in MADNESS.... tongue

Hian!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by opribo(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2015
That man must have infected the woman with madness i even had he is a grandfather. Now the justice cant take it no more so he just gerraway from allowing him to give him heart attack. Even inside the church funeral the man was there in his weird manner. I suspect he is mad but people dont know.

What kind of disease will make a man to be behaving like a child to the extent that he will infect his wife and now they want to transfer it to that small child. Government need to quarantine the man fast just like the massive attack they unleashed on ebola. His disease is a highly contagious one because all the people that worked with him one way or the other behave weird.

See their list
1. Tunde Obe now, always wearing bowler heart and rubbing powder.
2. Denrele Edun another lunatic on the loose
3. Stella Damasus
4. and lots more too many to mention

I dont even know whether he is a juju man.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by CyberWolf: 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
As e de hot for fuel scarcity, e no consign area father himself grin cheesy grin
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by dotna(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
MissGdope:

Hian

He doesnt have any popular show any more so he has to keep doing something outrageous just to keep being famous or infamous

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by iykbethany(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
Is this man for real? I really dont know what he gets from all these stunts...

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Chubhie: 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
Nice art. As a Nigerian, he won't be appreciated rather, he would be ridiculed.

I would like to met with him someday.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by midasbliss(f): 6:31pm On May 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 26, 2015
ifyndy:
How can one full family get mad like dis? Does it means daat no one is prayin?

Anyway I wonda hw dis maan sweet talkd his wife on dsplayin dis
Those are two beautiful couple expressing themselves the way they want and I bet they don't care what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
Lol.

Been looking for a man with such sense of humour like since Beyonce fell in love with Jay Z
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by tirex(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Awon were Alasho...God forgive me jare angry
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by solayd(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
Which culture this man represent self? undecided

AFRICA or AFRICRAZE mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Mekybliss(f): 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
donspero:
grin grin dat could be us but lipsrsealed
God pass you
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by milliemillz(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
creepy? definitely, creative? yeah. its cool and i like it.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by sayitlikeitis: 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
Lord Gaga!! Very weird.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.