Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] (26240 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Okorocha Visit National Assembly, Pictured With Dogara, Gbajambiamila (photo) / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by mensdept: 2:19pm On May 26, 2015
With the scarf he is wearing, he will soon tie bedsheets ontop head and answer alhaji

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by hansad: 2:20pm On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas Okorocha- the next president of Igbo extraction.

God bless you Owelle

Loooool, the day presidential candidate Rochas Okorocha emerges, you shall say kai to nyamiri, then become the Alhaja Berem you are truly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
Beremx:

God bless you Owelle

Den e have my vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooner or later an Igbo man must b President, there must b need for Fairenes and equity

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by justhelp(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
Beremx:

God bless you Owelle
did u just add x to ur moniker
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by eaglechild: 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
The man is jumping up and down while his state is in shambles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
The bridge to ve commissioned by Owelle

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Darlduchi: 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
Home coming for the Mallam, one of the saboteurs in Biafra Land, he has vowed to sale interest and suppress our survival as a people. when the time comes, it will be clear that you will not be an Igbo and hausa man at the same time.

It is people like him that Fulanis and Hausa are now threatening our older folks in the villages becouse of his agreement with Islam to penetrate Biafra Land in exchange for Wealth and Power.

Isn't it stupidity of the highest order to travel 1500-200 km in search of wealth and power when all abound in your home town?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ihedioramma: 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
now Rochas is back from his vacation,he should now come and start the industies and factories he pledged to build in imo if he's re- elected.

No need for all these nonsense visits
Did you vote for him? why are you saying nonsense? cant he go any were he like? .
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2015
Dan Jekan, Wammako and Sultan of Sokoto

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ihedioramma: 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This guy has not paid 13 months salary and claims imo is oweing him yet he is here gallivinating around
go and tell gej to pay governors for them to pay there people befor may 28 or......
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Darlduchi: 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
Yes President of the zoo as long as he stay away from the Land of the Rising sun. Tell me one Politician that is truly loved by the mohammedian North if not puppets such as Rochas and Amechi who are willing tools in their hand.

Idrismusty97:
Rochas is doing a great job building bridges of unity between the two regions instead of fueling sentiments and hatred. We in the North will also throw our support for him! He will likely end up as the next president of Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Femolacaster(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

you racist animal .

whats your intention by applying igbo name almajiri ? cool

a paradox for inter-net war right /?

keep spitting foams from your gworo mouth .

biafra is here to stay .
Nwoke, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I don't have time for low-lifers!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
Femolacaster:

Nwoke, refrain from qouting me, ighotago? I don't have time for low-lifers!

cool man stick your uwambe lang .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by thaoriginator: 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
Pls why is it that the tribe callled igbbos progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Btruth: 2:55pm On May 26, 2015
This my governor get stomach sha! lipsrsealed
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by kolatobs(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2015
NOW!!!! ; here comes the igbo nation's hope for presidency grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Profjohnny22(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
What prompted his visit to Sokoto?
he was inivited by the Gov to commission some of his projects
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
Commissioning of the bridge

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by FitnessNigeria: 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
nairaminds:
ROCHAS ALREADY CAMPAIGNING FOR 2019 PRESIDENCY AND I TELL YOU MAJORITY OF NORTH WOULD SUPPORT HIM AGAINST OTHER NORTHERN CANDIDATES

Day dreaming.

The majority of the north has never supported any non northerner and non muslim. Count on their support at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2015
The commissioning ceremony

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
Distribution of 250 tricycles

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
Profjohnny22:

he was inivited by the Gov to commission some of his projects

Ok, thks for the info.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2015
thaoriginator:
[s]Pls why is it that the tribe callled igbbos progress[/s]

Don't bring this nonsense into this thread if you truly love us unless you are not Igbo but masquerading as one.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Abagworo(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
A great son of Igboland. I am a humble disciple who recognises this prophet at home. TANoids tried their best but Ndi Imo with exception of Mbaise believe in Okorocha and we shall stand by him till he gets their. If other jealous Igbos like let them hug transformer Imo+Edo+Rivers+North and Southwest will always easily determine who wins election in a very long time as long as the candidate is not clueless and tribalistic. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
Abagworo:
A great son of Igboland. I am a humble disciple who recognises this prophet at home. TANoids tried their best but Ndi Imo with exception of Mbaise believe in Okorocha and we shall stand by him till he gets their. If other jealous Igbos like let them hug transformer Imo+Edo+Rivers+North and Southwest will always easily determine who wins election in a very long time as long as the candidate is not clueless and tribalistic. God bless Nigeria.

see how you do your calculations .

let's see if north will ever vote nyamiris , i am mister infidel the ikenga .

i will give my vote to another northerner in opposition .
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by konjivity: 3:57pm On May 26, 2015
Okorocha, always running after cameras and making unnecessary noise.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by CharliParker: 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This guy has not paid 13 months salary and claims imo is oweing him yet he is here gallivinating around
ROCHAS has finished paying all workers he is no longer owing mind you
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by QuotaSystem: 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't bring this nonsense into this thread if you truly love us unless you are not Igbo but masquerading as one.

Why do you like pretending you are not an ignorant hateful bigot that generalizes like a stark illiterate?

EUROBOMBER:
I would love to see how Buhari will handle his blood thirsty brothers when he takes over. Sometimes I just wonder what the Christians in the MB are going through at the hands of these fulani vampires honestly.

Are fulanis some sort of special first class Nigerians? We see fulanis openly brandishing rifles including AK 47s when moving with their cattles and security agencies look the other way.

There must be a solution to the fulani question in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
Bullsh*t! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by cheries: 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
ujoatu:

Pl Owelle is not owing Imo workers sir. Stop spreading propaganda
Owelle is owing Imo civil servants. I'm one of them. Get your facts right. Thanx.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
Housing Unit fir civil servants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA / Etiebet Dumps APC For PDP In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.