Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (80199 Views)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Survlas: 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
This is a photo showing the stupendous mansion of President of the Nigerian Senate, Senator David Mark in his hometown, installed with an helipad, with an actual helicopter parked. The multibillion Naira home is fitted with bulletproof windows and door, so that the poor around him can’t have access.

Former National President of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Comrade Lanre Ogundipe shared the photo of the Senate President David Mark’s home in Benue State on his Facebook page. The house has a N80 million car parked in the front. Apart from being a Senator, where else does he make money?…

http://newsrescue.com/david-marks-multi-billion-naira-mansion-exposed-goes-viral/#ixzz3bFPGL83v

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by phabuloz(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
that's how politicians roll in naija,no check and balances in our politics

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by nerodenero: 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
When a Tiv boy I met sometime ago told me that David Mark goes into his home in a helicopter, I thought the young man was lying. Now I want to believe o.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by midolian(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
Hehehehe...pple wicked o! Dem com pishure am together with helicopter.

6 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by modath(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2015
He works hard for that money!!! grin

Do you think its easy to attend plenary 2-3x a week for @ most 1/2 of the year ??

Slamming a gavel and going the "ayes" or the "nays" have it,is serious back breaking work that is worthy of going home with what 100+ consultant surgeons make in a whole year. cheesy

Let him enjoy the fruits of his "labour".. cheesy

Modification;
Why is it so difficult for people to understand that the above commentary is a sarcastic one , is it that we didn't have a sense of humour to start with or the country's present situation has killed/ "frustrated" it out?

Who in their right mind will ever defend this? Even TANoids have a problem doing so!!

The next person to quote me out of context or rain any kind of curse will have his/her life being left the same way retardeen is about to leave this country.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by loomer: 1:43pm On May 26, 2015
old news without evidence

4 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Jossyroyal1: 1:44pm On May 26, 2015
D.Mark has been an active politician b4 1999.... so expect him to have more Dan dat! just dat he is kinda smart and knows how to play his card..
Nevertheless, now dat d wind of change had blow him to meet his waterloo, he will just be a sidon-look member in d senate....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2015
ln as much as i detest david mark l have seen better houses in Abriba and even my town

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by oieda: 1:53pm On May 26, 2015
Cos David Mark has mansion all the police stations should just repair. So he is the president.

Is this type of Nigerian understanding. Better go and work for your money and stop pointing fingers.

35 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Princecalm(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2015
Revealed! funny people, was he hiding the house before

8 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 26, 2015
he has been in d house for 16yrs y cnt he build more dan dat? people sha. in fakt, if he can buy d whole state so b it, afteral he worked for it

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 26, 2015

6 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by PrinceVictorE(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2015
Big cap is for big head.
He worked for it.
So work for yours.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by simpleseyi: 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
elijah2u:
he has been in d house for 16yrs y cnt he build more dan dat? people sha. in fakt, if he can buy d whole state so b it, afteral he worked for it

And this guy is one of tomorrow's leader. What a waste!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by idupaul: 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
nerodenero:
When a Tiv boy I met sometime ago told me that David Mark goes into his home in a helicopter, I thought the young man was lying. Now I want to believe o.

David Mark is a trained helicopter pilot and has flown himself home to otukpo since the late 80s , infact he is a bloody good chopper pilot who is known to hop in his chopper and leave ootukpo for Lagos even at midnite.. He started flying before he joined politics

19 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

And this guy is one of tomorrow's leader. What a waste!
and this guy has a shallow brain. slowpoke

9 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by hero10(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians money at work.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
Great...that guy should not be given any space at all at the floor of the Senate in the next assembly.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by kokoA(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2015
nerodenero:
He was right.. The man doesn't drive to Otukpo, he flies..

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by UncleLondon: 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
Some comments here got me depressed...

8 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by bigcil2(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
oga ooo lipsrsealed
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by stchinedu: 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
Survlas:
This is a photo showing the stupendous mansion of President of the Nigerian Senate, Senator David Mark in his hometown, installed with an helipad, with an actual helicopter parked. The multibillion Naira home is fitted with bulletproof windows and door, so that the poor around him can’t have access.
Funny enough, those "bulletproof windows and doors" cannot and will not stop death from gaining access undecided VANITY

On a second thought, why did you suppose the 'bulletproof doors and windows' were put to stop the poor around him from having access?
Even if they must have access, why through the windows?
It's like saying the door and windows in your house is to prevent the poor from having access and not for protection and privacy anymore. Except the OP or whoever wrote this is telling us he/she lives in a house without door or window.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by papoose999(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2015
80m car...@op i wud b very happy if u cn show me d receipt

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by lakside000: 4:47pm On May 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by omanifrank(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2015
i finally succeeded in buying fuel from Rain oil for 100 per litre... somebody shout

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by siegfried99(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmn
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by irewolepeter(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by asumo12: 4:48pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Chai.....Nigeriaaaaaaa
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2448738_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
ode
See who is shouting Nigeriaaaaaaaaa like an immmbecile.

Was it not crooks like you who went about defending corruption and impunity?

I swear...just one anointed slap...and your destiny will never remain the same again.

Omuha....ibe-gwa-ibe

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha / The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.