Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Seventh Day Worshippers And Their Vegetarianism. What's The Connection Please? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seventh Day Worshippers And Their Vegetarianism. What's The Connection Please? (685 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service / What is Seventh-day Adventism, And What Do Seventh-Day Adventists Believe? / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seventh Day Worshippers And Their Vegetarianism. What's The Connection Please? by sparkleboy(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
Recently I visited some family friends that were seventh day adherents, I accompanied my dad on this trip, of course I know that most adherent of this faith don't take meat but I have never really cared until now because they served us jolof Rice without meat, egg, or other stuffs like that.
The only stuffs in the food was carrots and onions, it was not bad but being used to such stuffs made it "not so palatable"
So please I would like some enlightenment.

Cc lalasticlala OAM4J Ishilove
Re: Seventh Day Worshippers And Their Vegetarianism. What's The Connection Please? by zyzxx(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
smiley smiley smiley difrent kind of doctrines
Re: Seventh Day Worshippers And Their Vegetarianism. What's The Connection Please? by sparkleboy(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2015
Pls I still need info on this

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream / Pastor Gives Out 22 Cars, Others At Birthday / Steps To Sanctification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.