Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. (956 Views)

A Mini Super Market / 3000 Dock Workers Retrenched As 20 Shipping Companies Shut Operations / 5 Tips To Curtail Sleeping At Long Business Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
I have been compiling this photos 4 nairaland... and I guess this what that can lead to robbery in a supermarket.. where they sleeping as a result of tiredness or laziness...
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2015
More photos
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by naijacutee(f): 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
This is wicked and unfair, especially if you don't know their circumstances. You should have woken them up and scolded them, instead of pasting their photos all over the internet without their consent.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
Bad Market
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by lilwayneme(m): 2:27am On May 27, 2015
baba this just showed to us that the body ain't stone....

did you find out when the people in the pictures closes and resumes work....
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
Yea, I did.... we open by 8am nd close by 7.30pm
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
My dear, u don't have to talk like that... if they are ur workers, how will u feel... ? tell me when u were robbed of 128k...... recently...
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Goodnuel: 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
My dear, u don't have to talk like that... if they are ur workers, how will u feel... ? tell me when u were robbed of 128k...... recently...
Will this return the 128k??
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2015
No,
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
@op I am in no way justifying their actions. However, if they are your employers, I advice you engage them more. How do I mean?

From the pictures, these people are obviously young adults. They have dreams and aspirations. Be truly concerned about them and not just the profit of your business.

On a personal level, I can sleep anywhere as long as my mind is not active. In essence, get them interested in what you are doing. Make them stakeholders.

I hope this helps. And please, remove their pictures from nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tnz man

(1) (Reply)

6 Truths Every Business Owner Must Know About Marketing Via SMS / Borrow Me 50k I Will Give You 60k On Jan 2016 (pls Is Urgent) / Gtbank Online Purchase Fraud | If You Were Affected Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.