Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba (31971 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
What is there to be afraid of, is Nigeria Buhari's private property?

I tire ooo!

To some people and sadly amongs the educated ones, Buhari will play the role of the executive, the judiciary and that of the legislators.

This is the reason why the old man got scared because he is so shocked that lots of people making these statements are ignorant of the doctrine of separation of powers in a democratic setting.

That is how a society end up making a monster only to start complaining when the monster which is their creation starts displaying the same attitude which they initially craved for.

Buhari can only perform his constitutional spelt out executive roles and nothing more, this is a democracy and the rule of law is the oxygen it breaths.

A 4th grader even knows this and every one in Nigeria that attended a secondary school ought to be smarter than a 4th grader when it comes to elementary knowledge and should make comments that are not engraved with ignorance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by nwadiuko1(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I wonder how some of u reason he was interviewed by channel tv and he made those statements
Nigerians must talk anyhow na

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by micolaj: 4:07pm On May 26, 2015
PedroJP:

He knows what u and ur folks are capable of doing. What they planned against Ibeto comes to mind. But the thing is, the more u persecute Igbos, the more they progress. So we are not afraid of anybody. U really don't need to ask b4 we will tell u cos we already know d evil in ur mind.
I love your chestbeating jare.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Kids every where
thank God we don't have old f**ls littering the place.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Neduzze5(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Sir neddie.

Weldone ooo cheesy

I wan see if u go vex but u just dey laugh all thru.

Our queen no giv us money oo

Hehehe.... I no dey quick vex jare. Life is too short to die frowning!!

No mind TOHPAHZ! I go go that her school go kidnap am!!
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by anwe: 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
who asked him whether he was afraid or not. Don't give us reasons to starting thinking you are.

No be una talkam for this forum say him dey afraid ? ANY & EVERY ACT OF PATRIOTISM IS VIEWED AT AS BEING AFRAID. if all Nigerians learn to be compassionate and patriotic, I am sure this country will be a better place

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by papoose999(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
one origin for u

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
grin princecalm indeed
Princecalm:
thank God we don't have old f**ls littering the place.
princecalm ko princeakpamu ni

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by ooshinibos: 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
okay o ...we shall see sir
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by scachy(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
I wonder ooo,Everytime Buhari this, Buhari that. Is Buhari God or a beast that has no regard for anything. I tire for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
anwe:

No be una talkam for this forum say him dey afraid ? ANY & EVERY ACT OF PATRIOTISM IS VIEWED AT AS BEING AFRAID. if all Nigerians learn to be compassionate and patriotic, I am sure this country will be a better place
I have never said he never did a commendable act by giving out fuel, infact he should be applauded for that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by papoose999(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
who asked him whether he was afraid or not. Don't give us reasons to start thinking you are.
ur brain for dn tell u say na dem channels sunrise crew go ask am d question

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by cold(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
If you want to do right in Nigeria,just shut your eyes and ears and do it. Because either way,someone or group of persons is bound to twist your gesture

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
grin princecalm indeed princecalm ko princeakpamu ni
well I have spoken my mind. How much goodluck has Gej brought upon Nigerians? We wouldn't even be on this thread had things gone accordingly.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by micolaj: 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
byrron:

To some people and sadly amongs the educated ones, Buhari will play the role of the executive, the judiciary and that of the legislators.

This is the reason why the old man got scared because he is so shocked that lots of people making these statements are ignorant of the doctrine of separation of powers in a democratic setting.

That is how a society end up making a monster only to start complaining when the monster which is their creation starts displaying the same attitude which they initially craved for.

Buhari can only perform his constitutional spelt out executive roles and nothing more, this is a democracy and the rule of law is the oxygen it breaths.
To a great extent, BUHARI has massive arsenal of influence to orchestrate tough prosecution of ANYBODY, be it OJUKWU from Biafra or Tinubu from SOUTHWEST. And Totality of separation of power exists only in a developed democracy. Remember say Buhari no be programmed president like GEJ.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
Stop digressing man, I corrected you and refused to acknowlege it
Princecalm:
well I have spoken my mind. How much goodluck has Gej brought upon Nigerians? We wouldn't even be on this thread had things gone accordingly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
cold:
If you want to do right in Nigeria,just shut your eyes and ears and do it. Because either way,someone or group of persons is bound to twist your gesture

This is the reason why most good people in Nigeria have just decided to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by betty202020(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
who asked him whether he was afraid or not. Don't give us reasons to start thinking you are.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by 989900: 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
We will soon know the truth.
His N43b fuel subsidy scam file is still with the EFCC.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by PedroJP(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
micolaj:
I love your chestbeating jare.

Really ? Thanks. I'll keep it up as long as u love it n don't die from it.

U are not ashamed pple u looted their properties n money back then have shown enough resilience to come back n have ur economy in their hand. Ifeanyi Ubah took the the decision to help u lads, all u could do was to sniff around to find a negative reason why he did what he did, where as ur brothers in the line of pms marketing never thought it wise to help.

Thank God u even termed it chestbeating. I appreciate. It shows it gets into some heads.

How about i chest beat about how far Igbos are, from Yoruba and their twin brothers up North whom are dragging us back even in this Zoo that u guys so much cherish. Why demanding for the removal of sthing u went out to the streets to protest against back in 2012. Now i really know what harm Islam is doing in this country. I'v always limited it to North, not knowing it is expanding its stupidity horizon.

Chestbeat ? Do u need me to tell u how senseless those who started the tribal marks were ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by betty202020(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
Did t watch the interview? if not, chill.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
micolaj:
To a great extent, BUHARI has massive arsenal of influence to orchestrate tough prosecution of ANYBODY.

Totality of separation of power exists only in a developed democracy. Remember say Buhari no be programmed president like GEJ.

Buhari can prosecute but buhari cannot convict.

Im not here to debate gej and buhari ok and i don't do beer parlor gossips.

My comment is based on what the constitution IS and not what it ought to be, so excuse me from ur gej/buhari digression.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by mcgaius: 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
989900:

So is saraki's case still with EFCC. Stop playing the ethnic card of leave my thief alone.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by chivic(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Channels asked him the question,before he responded that he was not afraid of Buhari

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Etosonc(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
and that is why it is a question. Who knows he might have said it out of fear, we have seen several cases of that in the past.
I Can see in u y they say yorubas lack sense

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by betty202020(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Guilty conscience!!!!!!!

If you know you have done no evil, why voice out that you're not afraid??undecided.

when all of u are saying it to extent of writing it on the nationl dailies? He is human and u dont expect him to be quiet. He simply refute it
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Chinom(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2015
989900:

.....and guess what ? Buhari cannot do Shyte about it. We are a country governed by the rule of law now. Gone are the days when GMB will just order someone to be whipped and locked up. EFCC will have to go through the courts now, and Ifeanyi Uba has the means to hire the best of lawyers.

Thank you Ify boy for coming to our rescue. MTN would have been shut down by now.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by zub(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
and that is why it is a question. Who knows he might have said it out of fear, we have seen several cases of that in the past.
i gues u did not watch the interview on channels, thats why u asking all this question. Pls do watch the replay of the interview. He was actually asked by the channels crew. Dont base your argument on what the op wrote here alone and stop creating unnecesarry dust here.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by micolaj: 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
PedroJP:

Really ? Thanks. I'll keep it up as long as u love it n don't die from it.

U are not ashamed pple u looted their properties n money back then have shown enough resilience to come back n have ur economy in their hand. Ifeanyi Ubah took the the decision to help u lads, all u could do was to sniff around to find a negative reason why he did what he did, where as ur brothers in the line of pms marketing never thought it wise to help.

Thank God u even termed it chestbeating. I appreciate. It shows it gets into some heads.

How about i chest beat about how far Igbos are, from Yoruba and their twin brothers up North whom are dragging us back even in this Zoo that u guys so much cherish. Why demanding for the removal of sthing u went out to the streets to protest against back in 2012. Now i really know what harm Islam is doing in this country. I'v always limited it to North, not knowing it is expanding its stupidity horizon.

Chestbeat ? Do u need me to tell u how senseless those who started the tribal marks were ?
UBAH saves the WORLD.Spare us your emotional exhaust.The Intellects understand what Ubah is up to. Mind you, if want BIAFRA, declare it your BEDROOM.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by NobleG1(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
Wait until the present corrupt judicial system is reformed.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by ceemere: 4:41pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Ifeanyi Ubah needs not be afraid of Buhari, all he needs to do it is explain;

1. Why he still has control of Capital oil?

2. Why he is the middleman for NNPC's subsidy claims and PMS distribution.?

That's all.
enyiaa shut that F*ck up. He owes u no f*ckin explanation, u dig?? undecided
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Chinom(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
chivic:
Channels asked him the question,before he responded that he was not afraid of Buhari

Why should he be. Is Buhari the Judge ?. Most of you Buhari supporters will be shocked at how powerless and impotent he would be in this fight against corruption.

He can only effectively control members of his executive council. I would be satisfied if he can do just that. Nigeria is a very complicated society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Seen Dancing When He Was Invited For His Speech (Video) / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.