Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216388 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 17, 2015
And a he goat does not know that chakras defines ones character... Fools everywhere... In igbo is called iru or ibuni agwu... After activation the kundalini rises And cleanse the chakras from karmic whatever one inherited in his past life. It also makes one who steals a lot but does not know how to stop to stop. Any unstoppable habit will stop asap after activating and raising the kundalini... Fools everywhere....

There are things one does in life which he or she doesn't want to do example killing, stealing, prostitution, committing abortion (worse), etc.. U where able to do those things because of blocked or imbalance if chakras. Chakras is your behaviour.. And after all these u decided to activate and raise the kundalini u will do no such things again.. Fools everywhere

Where the power lies is in pineal and pituitary gland. The 3rd eye is only used to see or communicate... Fools everywhere. Reading and posting what they saw on Internet claiming Solomon... Well I was like that before till I stopped believing the Internet and any intelligence to listen to the HE IN ME.

On net we read activating the 6th chakra activates and open the 3rd eye but it's all lies. 3rd eye is not a chakra neither is pineal or pituitary gland.... Fools everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
JILCOM:
This is a kind advice to those who are being asked to open their third eye and chakra points. These are channels from the physical to the spiritual realms and are not meant to be opened. Don't be deceived especially when the advice is coming from someone who is known to be dubious and deceptive.

Before the fall, man had the natural ability to communicate with spiritual beings. That was the reason Adam could communicate with God one on one without the need for any special ritual or prayer. God sealed these channels when Adam sinned. Man then lost the ability to communicate with God using these channels. Before then there were no need for prayers, dreams or visions which are now the safer means to communicate with God or Him with man.

These secrets were revealed to man by Satan and his demons in order to make you believe that you will gain super natural powers by opening these channels. Of course, it gives you the ability to communicate with spiritual beings but not with your Creator as He no longer communicates with man using these which have been replaced with dreams and visions. Opening your third eye and other occult practices only opens your life to demonic attacks and control.

Be aware of these facts before you embark on a journey that will open your soul to demonic manipulation, delusion, lies and deception which the op has experienced.
How exactly did Adam sin against God?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Raising your chakras can help one to stop killing, stealing and other vices but it has obviously not been able to help those with anger problems who are also known to be bare-faced liars.

Do we really need more evidence to prove that the op is suffering from delusional disorder? You be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Hahaha, l can laf!! ,the very tochukwu is as blind folded and dumb as his name Johnthief, he is a known marauder, seeking the unwary to devour .He said he has gotten enough herds to manipulate outta here but branches to seek more sometimes. Stupidity is a curse, I swear. Hahaha ehehe, l just tire.. ...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ohh I get it exactly.... Sit and relax while u spew trash at me without reciprocating? Useless bunch of fools...

And why wouldn't I come back here? Like I said before am here to wake people up not ur likes.. But ur likes has chosen not to comprehend that am not here for u but still u chose to come in here to talk trash.... Hopeless idiot....

There is a difference between voluntary action and involuntary action... GO check ur dictionary only then u will understand why I attack useless fools like u even as my chakras are fully activated.... Hopeless idiots everywhere (voluntary)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Ohh I get it exactly.... Sit and relax while u spew trash at me without reciprocating? Useless bunch of fools...

And why wouldn't I come back here? Like I said before am here to wake people up not ur likes.. But ur likes has chosen not to comprehend that am not here for u but still u chose to come in here to talk trash.... Hopeless idiot....

There is a difference between voluntary action and involuntary action... GO check ur dictionary only then u will understand why I attack useless fools like u even as my chakras are fully activated.... Hopeless idiots everywhere (voluntary)
There's no way you can deny that you are not mellin. You shouldn't have come back. When you realised Enki was fake you should have stayed away to save your name. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
@mellin, you have certainly lost credibility which unfortunately undermines the value of everything you have posted so far. You have given the xtian/Muslim folks an edge and have also encouraged them to even continue in their delusion with additional vigor. I'm very disappointed...
My advice to the discouraged followers of mellin: continue with your meditations and yoga and empower yourselves, if you are already set on this path, enki or no enki - this is natural and the benefits are immense. The gods are only needed for consultation purposes.
Xtianity and Islam are the greatest lies of all times. Considering to embrace these would be your greatest undoing.
Cheers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Everyone is now using the word #Delusion and it's virtually losing its meaning.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mellin, you still owe us the story of how you discovered, Enki was not "the great primordial God of the human race", even after you had been convinced and were convincing others. Am really interested in that story.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ganjafama:
There's no way you can deny that you are not mellin. You shouldn't have come back. When you realised Enki was fake you should have stayed away to save your name. Damn!
that will be the most cruel thing I will do.. I pulled some people into that mess do therefore I have to pull them out.. It doesn't matter if the world ridicule me or call me names.. Within me I know I did the most honourable thing a right thinking human will do... So therefore let them yarn,, I don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just so u all know, this very post will be the last I will be posting.... My number is there for anyone who wishes to know more to contact me or whatsapp me...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by egokudiowomoney: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
so therefore Mellin = Mellin1 = johnlatiff.... I'm confused.i don't think Mellin that opened this thread is the same with Mellin1 and johnlatiff
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by CHARLOE(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ Mellin, i appreciate your intention to wake up/inform those asleep, but u made d mistake of deactivating mellin, and not coming out early to apologise for ur error as mellin, (nobody is above mistake) cos u misled alot of people already. Its good u finally did, better late than never.
I'd appreciate if u clarify somtins, like what u think/feel is true/good, if any, in ur former belief and is opening of d chakra & raising d kundailini part of ATR? I'd also advice u confirm and b sure of anytin b4 posting to d public.
This is by far d most interesting thread i've com acrross on nairaland & B4 i came across d thread, i've bin researching on ATR and remember asking u a question in dat line earlier on. I mentioned earlier on dis thread hw Dr ray Hagins, a former pastor for over 20 yrs opened my eyes to d deciets in xtianity & islam. I will advice any1 interested to just google d name dr ray hagins, watch his youtube videos/do ur own research.
All thesame, ur efforts are highly appreciated and am sure d thousands of people following dis thread have learnt alot and are better informed/awakened. Plz dont stop sharing, forget d detractors, even they cant do without dis thread and have doubts deep down but are bound by fear, was in their shoes so i know. Dis thread shld continue, those informed in ATR should plz contribute and inform others.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Just so u all know, this very post will be the last I will be posting.... My number is there for anyone who wishes to know more to contact me or whatsapp me...
Go away jari, all these Malaysia boys wey transport hol for villa, you think say na here bee yahoo boys joint, wee you go com find mugu, go back to Malaysia! You can't dup anybody here. Ewuu atr.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
egokudiowomoney:
so therefore Mellin = Mellin1 = johnlatiff.... I'm confused.i don't think Mellin that opened this thread is the same with Mellin1 and johnlatiff
the thread was never opened by mellin, he was just a derailer and intruder.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Johnlatiff:
that will be the most cruel thing I will do.. I pulled some people into that mess do therefore I have to pull them out.. It doesn't matter if the world ridicule me or call me names.. Within me I know I did the most honourable thing a right thinking human will do... So therefore let them yarn,, I don't give a Bleep

grin grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
To be on a safe side, accept christianity totally as time goes by you''ll enjoy it..., if there is no hell or heaven, you have nothing to loss since by the unstable OP, there is a possibility of reincarnation.. grin

Wise-up...

JESUS IS LORD..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2015
ophy:
To be on a safe side, accept christianity totally as time goes by you''ll enjoy it..., if there is no hell or heaven, you have nothing to loss since by the unstable OP, there is a possibility of reincarnation.. grin

Wise-up...

JESUS IS LORD..

Ur definition of "safe" sounds silly to me. I don't want to be "that safe", I rather run into the fire than be "that safe"..

Kontinu thinking u're losing nahtin, u'll be shocked to the bones when u find out... (ppl boasting this n that online seems like charlatans to me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
After all said and done. I have found out 1 thing the church has failed humanity. The lessons of Jesus the christ has been abbandoned and commercial christianity has taken its place. Man is a lover of the flesh. He will do anything to get power, wealth and fame and thus he commits crimes and does evil to get his desires.
Christians of today decieve themselves. The preachers are working towards enslaving the flock so as to benefit the most from them.
The average christian is in a mind jail he is not taught the true ways of Jesus the christ. He is not directed towards the right path. He is left in bondage so that his Daddy GO will keep getting deliverance fee, publicity, power and fame because the more the ignorabt and desperates are in a society, the more members in search of solution the church will get. it is all done wrong
Satan is in charge of the world, he is in charge of the body if he is allowed to rule over it by the owner.
Jesus preached love, Unity, Mercy and kindness. If people lived according to his principles the world would be a happy place.
The devil sees a deal in all the evil and wicjedness and greed of men. He the devil sès an opportunity to destroy as many souls as possible and he is willing to give powers, fame, fortune wealth for a mans soul(for those who are enlightened in the dark world) or the devil takes the soul for free if the person indulges in self destructive lifestyle (those who are ignorant in the dark world)
I have completed my search. I chose to live according to the principles of Jesus the christ. To bring joy to those who come in contact with me. To live a life worthy of emulation.
Our father in Heaven lead me on.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
edogho:

Ur definition of "safe" sounds silly to me. I don't want to be "that safe", I rather run into the fire than be "that safe"..

Kontinu thinking u're losing nahtin, u'll be shocked to the bones when u find out... (ppl boasting this n that online seems like charlatans to me)

Nigga fvck u nd ur feeling.. u can go 2 hell...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Fool, you have yet to read my IMEI
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Fool, you have yet to read my IMEI

are you a christian ?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

are you a christian ?
Yessir.
mellin threatened to astral project and give me hell in my sleep and I dared him to read my iPad's IMEI.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Yessir.
mellin threatened to astral project and give me hell in my sleep and I dared him to read my iPad's IMEI.

Lolz ... If he can astral project then reading your IMEI shouldn't be a problem

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lolz ... If he can astral project then reading your IMEI shouldn't be a problem
The claims made on this thread were so outrageous and blasphemous that I stepped in. I offered to to convert to any religion or subscribe to any belief of whoever would read my IMEI cheesy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

The claims made on this thread were so outrageous and blasphemous that I stepped in. I offered to to convert to any religion or subscribe to any belief of whoever would read my IMEI cheesy
Unstable
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Johnlatiff:
And a he goat does not know that chakras defines ones character... Fools everywhere... In igbo is called iru or ibuni agwu... After activation the kundalini rises And cleanse the chakras from karmic whatever one inherited in his past life. It also makes one who steals a lot but does not know how to stop to stop. Any unstoppable habit will stop asap after activating and raising the kundalini... Fools everywhere....

There are things one does in life which he or she doesn't want to do example killing, stealing, prostitution, committing abortion (worse), etc.. U where able to do those things because of blocked or imbalance if chakras. Chakras is your behaviour.. And after all these u decided to activate and raise the kundalini u will do no such things again.. Fools everywhere

Where the power lies is in pineal and pituitary gland. The 3rd eye is only used to see or communicate... Fools everywhere. Reading and posting what they saw on Internet claiming Solomon... Well I was like that before till I stopped believing the Internet and any intelligence to listen to the HE IN ME.

On net we read activating the 6th chakra activates and open the 3rd eye but it's all lies. 3rd eye is not a chakra neither is pineal or pituitary gland.... Fools everywhere.
guy!,Yhu are lying. stop preaching rubblish ,total misconception, yhur deviation is something Else.

yhur deviating and creating misinformation in an attempt to link chakra to the so called black root whatever, movement yhu and yhur followers are conspiring.

chakra are power point, energy points ,please tell me how they determines one character, personality.

guy yhur chakra can influence the way yhu respond,but not determining it,chakra has nothing to do with yhur disposition to stealing or whatever yhur, chakras are more emotional based in response to the physical than behavior base.

a person with a block heart chakra would be disposed to hiding or inability to express or experience emotion,plus an inability to communication his feelings or ideas duo to blockage to his throat chakra.

spiritual and inability to experience pure spiritual is another side effect,and he/she would not be able to discern spiritual truth,and get a true connection to things,even his fellow human.

psychologically such person would lack an ability to form health bonds with people,around him, HEALTHY bond is the word not just bond there is a difference not all bonds are healthy. there is also a tendency of such a person to not care about the truth ,feelings and lie.

physically such person is predisposed to heart related aliment ,the chakra here is not a factor but an indicator.

stop misleading people jor.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2015
JILCOM:
This is a kind advice to those who are being asked to open their third eye and chakra points. These are channels from the physical to the spiritual realms and are not meant to be opened. Don't be deceived especially when the advice is coming from someone who is known to be dubious and deceptive.

Before the fall, man had the natural ability to communicate with spiritual beings. That was the reason Adam could communicate with God one on one without the need for any special ritual or prayer. God sealed these channels when Adam sinned. Man then lost the ability to communicate with God using these channels. Before then there were no need for prayers, dreams or visions which are now the safer means to communicate with God or Him with man.

These secrets were revealed to man by Satan and his demons in order to make you believe that you will gain super natural powers by opening these channels. Of course, it gives you the ability to communicate with spiritual beings but not with your Creator as He no longer communicates with man using these which have been replaced with dreams and visions. Opening your third eye and other occult practices only opens your life to demonic attacks and control.

Be aware of these facts before you embark on a journey that will open your soul to demonic manipulation, delusion, lies and deception which the op has experienced.
hmmmm,finally someone on point.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2015
JILCOM:
A good analogy to explain the repercussions of opening the third eye and chakras is jailbreaking your iPhone or rooting your device in the case of android.

For those who don’t know, jailbreaking or rooting is the process of removing software restrictions put in place by software manufacturers. To achieve that, a custom kernel is used to grant root access to your device. This enables you to have hidden features which the manufacturer never intended you to have in the first place.

A custom kernel is built by programmers (hackers) who understand how the software works and they provide detailed instructions on the steps you need to take to root your device. Jailbreaking is frowned upon by the manufactures and it invalidates a device’s warranty.

The danger of jailbreaking is that it removes any form of protection the manufacturer has placed on the device and opens it up to malicious software attack. A jailbroken device can easily be taken over and controlled by a hacker. It is pertinent to note that it’s easier to root your device than to reverse the process.

Look at the software manufacturers as God your creator, jailbreaking as opening your third eye and chakras, hackers as demons and you will clearly understand the risks involved in opening your chakras.
I get that analogy you created.

but answer this questions
1.what is the function of the holy spirit in the life of every Christian.

2.ye are gods, what does the bible mean by that ?.

3.you as a Christian "I assume you are" do you think Christ had his chakra point opened?, or closed like every mortal,he encountered.

4.when the bible talks about fruit of the spirit, what do you as a Christian "am assuming again" think it means or is talking about.

5.Christ like, what do you think the bible meant,by that term Christ like.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
JILCOM:
Raising your chakras can help one to stop killing, stealing and other vices but it has obviously not been able to help those with anger problems who are also known to be bare-faced liars.

Do we really need more evidence to prove that the op is suffering from delusional disorder? You be the judge.
someone get this man a medal.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Johnlatiff:

that's some I'll functioning chakra. check it again but then again no one is perfect not even Jesus Christ while he was on mortal flesh,I don't expect you to be either, it will be too much to ask.

pipe down,if yhu want to insult,insult but don't attack,try as much as possible to answer with reason not curse, that way people who do not agree with your opinion would be inclined to consider it and hear you out.

if the question is too much for you to answer or you feel misunderstood, agree with their point,no one on this universe is all knowing ,no experience is objective, all experience are subjective,but logic and reason is the point where we all stand and opinion s meet.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2015
samsard:
Everyone is now using the word #Delusion and it's virtually losing its meaning.
I prefer the term "delusion de grandeur" its more edgy .

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Gospel Hymns And Songs — ♫Praise & Worship || Prevailing Prayers ♫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.