Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216422 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
I swear. I no go ever forget this thread. grin I met so many pple, with a different mindset here.

Ganjafama:
The times I spent with mellin and the other guys above were one of the most entertaining I've ever had.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Ganjafama:
The times I spent with mellin and the other guys above were one of the most entertaining I've ever had.
cheesy
Ganjafama:
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2016
philfearon:
cheesy
I remember Demigods who got his fingers burnt. And of course, chalantmike and Drdazlavitan, the grammarian
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by omonighoblessing(f): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmm well fed!

this thread is just .......but I must say.I don't share the same view with the OP.
he has to retrace his steps to God.
he can still be forgiven.
BTW why is his account deactivated?
this calls for some raising of brows
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2016
He wanted quick money and wanted to knack a female demon.grin grin Mellin left him, wen sh!t hit the fan...

Ganjafama:
I remember Demigods who got his fingers burnt. And of course, chalantmike and Drdazlavitan, the grammarian
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
He deactivated.. The pressure was too much. Was later busted by Jilcom nd Co.

omonighoblessing:
hmmmmmmmm well fed!

this thread is just .......but I must say.I don't share the same view with the OP.
he has to retrace his steps to God.
he can still be forgiven.
BTW why is his account deactivated?
this calls for some raising of brows
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by omonighoblessing(f): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
sorextee:
He deactivated.. The pressure was too much. Was later busted by Jilcom nd Co.

grin grin grin if he was sure he shldnt have then.boils down to say all he said was just from the pit of hell.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Ganjafama:
LOL... Na so oooo.. The thread really brought characters!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mellin was one hell of a guy. Regardless of the fact that he did astral projection to give me hell while I slept, and was defeated, where ever he is; I wish him well, and hope he retrace his steps back to the almighty God.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tjayjosh:
Mellin was one hell of a guy. Regardless of the fact that he did astral projection to give me hell while I slept, and was defeated, where ever he is; I wish him well, and hope he retrace his steps back to the almighty God.

Lol grin exaggeration
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Uh like seriously?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Uh like seriously?
Yea seriously.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Yea seriously.

Lolz so you come they see am for dream?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lolz so you come they see am for dream?
No b small thing o I tell you. Mellin himself admitted to it when i confronted him on here.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by otemanuduno: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
jehovah is Satan, Enki is Enki. Pls get your facts right before you talk.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tjayjosh:

No b small thing o I tell you. Mellin himself admitted to it when i confronted him on here.

This is so funny, I aff die.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
jehovah is Satan, Enki is Enki. Pls get your facts right before you talk.

Mind if I ask where you stand? Do you practice spiritualism?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:

This is so funny, I aff die.
My sister, e no funny o. I just try say make I preach for one guy, say make he no follow mellin way. I totally convinced the guy by God's grace to stay away from mellin and follow jesus christ. Around 3am watin I Carry eye see en.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2016
I remember wen he warned you. Like he told u to prepare for him.. grin can u describe what u saw? It's like he also said what u saw was just a tip of d iceberg..

Tjayjosh:

My sister, e no funny o. I just try say make I preach for one guy, say make he no follow mellin way. I totally convinced the guy by God's grace to stay away from mellin and follow jesus christ. Around 3am watin I Carry eye see en.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Lolz what did u see?? Abeg tell me grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lolz what did u see?? Abeg tell me grin
At first, i started to hear a soliloquy (a vary emotional song), full of hate and anger. I was drawn out by it, and saw myself standing in a strange place. I saw what seem like an opening , from this came out a strange beast. I have never seen an animal like that, not in movies or in a documentary. This animal walked towards me and then transformed into a young man. This young man stood and looked at me, and then did something with his hands. A force heat and pushed me down, it completely drained me. I couldn't shout, pray or do anything. I started groaning and calling Jesus Jesus Jesus. suddenly my mother came in the same dream, she coddled me, instantly i regained strength. So i woke up. I pondered about the whole thing, then i remembered that i had a fight with someone that day, i didn't atone for it before going to bed; this act broke the hedge around me.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tjayjosh:

At first, i started to hear a soliloquy (a vary emotional song), full of hate and anger. I was drawn out by it, and saw myself standing in a strange place. I saw what seem like a portal, from this portal came out a strange beast. I have never seen an animal like that, not in movies or in a documentry. This animal walked towards me and then transformed into a young man. This young man stood and looked at me, and then did something with his hands. A force heat and pushed me down, it completely drained me. I couldn't shout, pray or do anything. I started groaning and calling Jesus Jesus Jesus. suddenly my mother came in the same dream, she coddled me, instantly i regained strenght. So i woke up. I pondered about the whole thing, then i remembered that i had a fight with someone that day, i didn't atone for it before going to bed; this act broke the hedge around me.

Lolz na wa

U get luck say the beast no bite ur head comot
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lolz na wa
U get luck say the beast no bite ur head comot
E for no fit try am. I don stand against worse.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tjayjosh:

E for no fit try am. I don stand against worse.

Lol ni make u write am a survivor for ur signature abi
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You know nw. But you know say forces full this world ba.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tjayjosh:

You know nw. But you know say forces full this world ba.

Yup
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yup
Any experience you'd like to share.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Any experience you'd like to share.

Nah I haven't ventured into anything other than Christianity

Waiting for Mellin or any other person whose fully into spiritualism to come around so I can ask them a very important question.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Nah I haven't ventured into anything other than Christianity

Waiting for Mellin or any other person whose fully into spiritualism to come around so I can ask them a very important question.
Then by all means don't venture into anything other than christianity. I've followed this thread from page one to this very page, and i'm telling you that all mellin has preached here will only lead anyone to destruction. Mellin and his cohorts are not coming back, the guy deactivated his account for over a year, he admitted that he was mislead by the same spirit he encountered. The problem is that people want to live by chance and not by faith, not knowing that everything in this world is a dependent variable. All things have the same components and essence as their source, they must also remain attached to that source in order to live. Life apart from the almigthy God will only lead to death and destruction. You want to know about spiritualism? I know someone who can help you.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Then by all means don't venture into anything other than christianity. I've followed this thread from page one to this very page, and i'm telling you that all mellin has preached here will only lead anyone to destruction. Mellin and his cohorts are not coming back, the guy deactivated his account for over a year, he admitted that he was mislead by the same spirit he encountered. The problem is that people want to live by chance and not by faith, not knowing that everything in this world is a dependent variable. All things have the same components and essence as their source, they must also remain attached to that source in order to live. Life apart from the almigthy God will only lead to death and destruction. You want to know about spiritualism? I know someone who can help you.

Hmmm

Whose that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.