Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216563 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:00pm On May 29, 2015
Op- i acknowledge HIM I don't serve him cos he is not to be served or worshipped but rather use the divine power He gave
us.
* You will not serve Him but u said He gave us divine power.
You having a double tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
Mellin:
slave am not here for you who has chosen to be asleep. never you call me a liar again in your life else something bad will befall u

Nothing will befall him oga. All these are abomination.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 29, 2015
Great0:
Op- i acknowledge HIM I don't serve him cos he is not to be served or worshipped but rather use the divine power He gave
us.
* You will not serve Him but u said He gave us divine power.
You having a double tongue
can u worship yourself? Can a God bow to another God?

He is us, we are him. Dig?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
Great0:

Nothing will befall him oga. All these are abomination.
to u its an abomination to me it's not.
Can people just learn to ignore if you don't like something or wish to do it. Why attacking me for sharing what I felt might help someone els? People like u are reason people do evil to people for not minding there business. If anyone has a problem with my thread pls kindly ignore am not forcing anyone to accept who he or she is. It's your freewill. Don't insult me when I exercise my freewill. U chose to use urs to do what u like or practice what you believe but against another person freewill to do or practice whathe or she wants to do or believe in.

Peace

7 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:37pm On May 29, 2015
Mellin:
can u worship yourself? Can a God bow to another God?

He is us, we are him. Dig?

The Word of
God said, we are gods, their is God of gods who is The Light, whom all must worship. so man is not God but gods (for the spiritual ones)

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:41pm On May 29, 2015
These type of advice is devilish and am against it.
Better redress
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:29am On May 30, 2015
Great0:

The Word of
God said, we are gods, their is God of gods who is The Light, whom all must worship. so man is not God but gods (for the spiritual ones)
This your God must be very foolish and lacks wisdom!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2015
Great0:

The Word of
the same word of God that has claimed humans life, demanded sacrifice from the same thing he created. Demands the blood if the same animals he created. The same word of God that encourages u to forgive but punishes one who sinned by sending him to his fictional hell fire. Those ain't word of God but word of men. Don't quote the silly Bible for me cos I know much more better about it than u.
What good is one a god who can't do things himself but always bow to get help from above. It's only a slave that bows down or worship his master.

So are u a slave or a god ?

9 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
guard
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
Blastfinito:
I made a pendulum as u instructed wrote out the list of d 72 goetic demons. Upon enquiry, the pendulum didnt move. Being frustrated, I slept off and had a dream. In d dream, I wrote a Maths test and score 10. What surprised me was that the name on my script was not my name but I answered it when called. So, I thought maybe the gd is Buer who is 10th in the goetia. After reading his attributes, I think he's nt female, and someone has said ur gd wil be a female if u are a male that is nt gay. Help me.
You have already know who your gd is. Consecrate your pendulum with the power of goetia . Watch your dreams he will always guide u. But first major thing u need to do is opening your 3rd eye so u can easily interact with ur gd anytime, anyhow. Have u draw out his sigil yet? If not do so cos that's his or her phone number. Do u live alone if yes raise an altar. If no keep on they understand. Did you do as stated in joyofsatan.com. U need to be sure u r not doing it for fun or take it as a joke.. My gd is gusion.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ViktorMartins(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2015
Mellin, can you paste the 72 gd?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2015
ViktorMartins:
Mellin, can you paste the 72 gd?
it's all in joyofsatan.com
And there attributes
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2015
For some spewing trash that mudras are demonic hand position. Can u tell me what joining of the hands to pray is called if not mudra? People u need to read and study hard. What the Jews are doing is real. Break free my people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 30, 2015
guard
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2015
Mellin:
[b] I asked Satan about the country Nigeria and that it's not a smooth ride for people in this country, he said first there is nothing like country. It's the jews who came up with these ideas so majority of a certain tribe will enslave the minority which can result to civil war just as we have witnessed in this country. I said to him the igbos has been trying to break free but to n o avail and I thought it's because of oil. He said every single tribe in this world except the Jews has these oil. He channelled my 3rd eye to the Northern part of this country beneath a certain mosque in sokoto lies oil. Beneath the government house I kano lies oil and diamonds. Beneath a church in ekiti lies oil. Beneath the banks of river Niger lies oil. Beneath imo river banks lies oil, beneath bayelsa government house lies black diamonds. Etc. Every tribe has these natural resources. I saw it with my very 3rd eye. I went to owerri, there is a certain car wash in ikenegbu beneath it lies black diamonds. He gave me the sigil to bring these treasures to surface cos some are guided by daemons. The sigil can't be written I can only visualise it channel it to the ground where the treasures lies with my 3rd eye, the demons on seeing the sigil will bring the treasure to the earth surface. Some will be asking if I had tried it and yes I tried it and I got what I wanted. I will make oil as useless as ordinary water so that every country will drill and use theirs so there won't be all these killings round the world. Soon I will post the the pictures of the location starting with Nigeria here on nairaland. I got some gurus working that for me.
Note of warning for some who will want to contact me either to forcefully know what I know or force me to do elevate these treasures for them. Its D. O. A(dead on arrival) I repeat dead on arrival cos u can never set eyes on me talk more of.....I won't state how it will happen so whatever which way bring it on. [/b]

cc
Seun
lalasticlala
ishilove
emusmith

Please you guys most see this, i just found a good Minister for Oil & Gas for President Buhari o, with this guy who needs Technology, pass the News out to the Nigerian FG Oil is everywhere.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, Lwkm o Nigerians the best people in the World i swear.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:09am On May 31, 2015
Blastfinito:
I startd 3rd eye activation tonight. When i was vibratin Thoth to direct energy to d 3rd eye, JoS said i would feel in d forehead. I can say i felt it at a particular spot on d forehead bt i sweated within seconds until i stoped it. I hav d feeling i usualy hav in my head whenever i'm angry til now. Wheneva i'm angry, dt wil com and leaver when my anger subsides. Anytin to tel me?
vibrate thoth 4daya in a row after which you meditate on it to fully open. It takes 2weeks or more depending on how long u meditate on it. Practice mudra of knowledge to calm your nerves.

I was a hot tempered guy but after 1 week of practising Mudra of knowledge I don't get angry anymore even if I dey force myself to get angry yet no success.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:16am On May 31, 2015
for the gods going to church today to worship the Jews sun god,happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:26am On May 31, 2015
with your 3rd eye open u will see what the world is and how it works just at the comfort of your house.

I AM A GOD

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:28am On May 31, 2015
we will all keep coming back Herr on this earth.there is no heaven or hell been a place of torment.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
For people doubting about the enemy god whom you religious men and women bow down to.. This is what Obama said about the ufo. What is he really trying to hide?

Kimmel opening statement to Obama on March 12 :

"If I was the president... I would immediately race to
wherever they have the files about Area 51 and UFOs, and
I'd go through everything to find out what happened. DID
YOU DO THAT?"

Obama response: "That's why you will not be president,
because that's the first thing that you would do."
During this short exchange, Obama fired back with more
potentially provocative comments.
"The aliens won't let it happen. You'd reveal all their
secrets, and they exercise strict control over us," Obama
said. "I can't reveal anything."
When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton
claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and
found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what
we're instructed to say."

The picture below shows the alien in dollar bill for some doubting none of these exists. These aliens are what you all bow down to. They are the enemies who care not about humanity but wants to completely destroy humanity... Wake up people

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fintonline: 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:
For people doubting about the enemy god whom you religious men and women bow down to.. This is what Obama said about the ufo. What is he really trying to hide?

Kimmel opening statement to Obama on March 12 :

"If I was the president... I would immediately race to
wherever they have the files about Area 51 and UFOs, and
I'd go through everything to find out what happened. DID
YOU DO THAT?"

Obama response: "That's why you will not be president,
because that's the first thing that you would do."
During this short exchange, Obama fired back with more
potentially provocative comments.
"The aliens won't let it happen. You'd reveal all their
secrets, and they exercise strict control over us," Obama
said. "I can't reveal anything."
When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton
claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and
found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what
we're instructed to say."

The picture below shows the alien in dollar bill for some doubting none of these exists. These aliens are what you all bow down to. They are the enemies who care not about humanity but wants to completely destroy humanity... Wake up people

How do you know that UFO is something spiritual
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
Great0:

How do you know that UFO is something spiritual
They ain't spiritual, they av got no spiritual life. If they have got spiritual life we all will be dead by now. Our spiritual life makes us stronger than them. They are winning physical battle and crippling our spiritual life so we can't attack them. That's exactly what they are doing. You as a human is very much stronger than them. They are afraid of the day u wake up to realise you are very much stronger than them. There is a spiritual battle going on but you don't know that yet just few and we are fighting. They fought to stop the gods from making contact with us that's why they have that sophisticated weapons in the outer space. Google to verify what am saying

Wake up

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2015
guard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
guard
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nasri100(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:
we will all keep coming back Herr on this earth.there is no heaven or hell been a place of torment.

Goodluck on that subway ride home to your hell you miserable ugly f ucking life. Am gona have your girlfriend lick some caviar off my balls in the mean time.

Hey you want some lobsters for your ride home to Satan? F ucking cheap f uck I know you can't afford them.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Nasri100:

Goodluck on that subway ride home to your hell you miserable ugly f ucking life. Am gona have your girlfriend lick some caviar off my balls in the mean time.

Hey you want some lobsters for your ride home to Satan? F ucking cheap Bleep I know you can't afford them.

who let this one out? Is your religion not against the use of f word? By their words u shall know them. Brainwashed to the core.

Won't blame u but the jews

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nasri100(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:
They ain't spiritual, they av got no spiritual life. If they have got spiritual life we all will be dead by now. Our spiritual life makes us stronger than them. They are winning physical battle and crippling our spiritual life so we can't attack them. That's exactly what they are doing. You as a human is very much stronger than them. They are afraid of the day u wake up to realise you are very much stronger than them. There is a spiritual battle going on but you don't know that yet just few and we are fighting. They fought to stop the gods from making contact with us that's why they have that sophisticated weapons in the outer space. Google to verify what am saying

Wake up

S hit am sorry. Last message isn't for your thread. Deeply sorry. Trying to delete it now.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nasri100(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:
who let this one out? Is your religion not against the use of f word? By their words u shall know them. Brainwashed to the core.

Nah am not into religion here man.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nasri100(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:

Cocaine is cool bruh
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nasri100(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:

One day I was walking by With a Walkman on When I caught a guy giving me an awkward eye And strangled him off in the parking lot with his Karl
Kani I don't give a f uck if it's dark or not I'm harder than me tryna park a Dodge But I'm drunk as f uck

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
guard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.