Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216573 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
Blastfinito:
After being fed up wit christianity, i approached my grandparents in the village for spiritual protection. So, as a man they want to shield wit the last blood in their vein, they sourced one of the most potent black powers frm the power that be and marked me 'untouchable'. Now that i'm convinced satanism is superior, wil there be no power interference, cos the one done for me is a guard that is ever potent?

Sorry.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
[nb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
So now, to the satanists in the house, and the "about to be one", when u eventually have kids, will u allow them, to decide their own religion, or initiate dem into satanism? As u guys said, satanism is all about freewill.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by skylane: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
In the begining God(I AM) created the world and not Saytan, saytan was created by God,why worshipping a rebeled servant? When the master is glorious and holy? Jesus predicted aLL this so am not suprised,the Name of Jesus is above every oda name,I hav called upon it when attacked and it has saved me,4 ur informatoin it is written that satan and all his followers hav be put under my feet,derefore they can't harm me 4 it is written,Touch not my anionted do my prophet no harm, call upon d name of the Lord u shall be saved, its neva too late,flee from the part u are treading,so dat u won't regret

12 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
After being fed up wit christianity, i approached my grandparents in the village for spiritual protection. So, as a man they want to shield wit the last blood in their vein, they sourced one of the most potent black powers frm the power that be and marked me 'untouchable'. Now that i'm convinced satanism is superior, wil there be no power interference, cos the one done for me is a guard that is ever potent?
the other is done with another person's intent and energy. Nothing more stronger than the one u did yourself. You are more superior than u think. You haven't seen it all yet. Just be u and do no harm to another except the person hurts u.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
sorextee:
So now, to the satanists in the house, and the "about to be one", when u eventually have kids, will u allow them, to decide their own religion, or initiate dem into satanism? As u guys said, satanism is all about freewill.
y will I leave my children to suffer. There is no initiation. I teach them history which they already know before coming to this world. It's out duty as the parents to remind them who they are. Have there 3rd eye open cos that's the primary assignment. That's all they need then they can now interact with their guardian. If they don't know what they are meant to know the enemy (xtians /islam) will brainwashed them just as many has been brainwashed. I won't risk seeing my children suffer

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2015
skylane:
In the begining God(I AM) created the world and not Saytan, saytan was created by God,why worshipping a rebeled servant? When the master is glorious and holy? Jesus predicted aLL this so am not suprised,the Name of Jesus is above every oda name,I hav called upon it when attacked and it has saved me,4 ur informatoin it is written that satan and all his followers hav be put under my feet,derefore they can't harm me 4 it is written,Touch not my anionted do my prophet no harm, call upon d name of the Lord u shall be saved, its neva too late,flee from the part u are treading,so dat u won't regret
lost soul it will be useless trying to liberate and save your soul

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by gabinogem(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Every religion wants to be noticed... And that's their major goal. It's likened to the jungle, every sects will always claim superiority to consume the weak... Since the advent of religion, man has never been at peace with himself. Religion is man's division.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2015
gabinogem:
Every religion wants to be noticed... And that's their major goal. It's likened to the jungle, every sects will always claim superiority to consume the weak... Since the advent of religion, man has never been at peace with himself. Religion is man's division.
Satanism/Paganism is not a religion. Religion was created to divide us all and they succeeded. Paganism is the same as satanism but the pagan traditions we know today has been corrupted. They gave Paganism another meaning that's why satanism came to replace it.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by gabinogem(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
Satanism/Paganism is not a religion. Religion was created to divide us all and they succeeded. Paganism is the same as satanism but the pagan traditions we know today has been corrupted. They gave Paganism another meaning that's why satanism came to replace it.

Now, the question is WHAT IS RELIGION?... Until u know its true meaning u will know how to properly identify ur stands... Cheers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by gabinogem(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:

Now, the question is WHAT IS RELIGION?... Until u know its true meaning u will never know how to properly identify ur stands... Cheers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2015
gabinogem:
Now, the question is WHAT IS RELIGION?... Until u know its true meaning u will never know how to properly identify ur stands... Cheers
there are many definitions of religion on the Internet. I might give one meaning of it and u might give another meaning of it. To u it might be worshipping of a particular god/gods. To me it might be another. The true meaning of religion is not what's been told to u.

Anything that doesn't support one been in touch with his or her own divine self is whack and I refuse to be part of it

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by gabinogem(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
there are many definitions of religion on the Internet. I might give one meaning of it and u might give another meaning of it. To u it might be worshipping of a particular god/gods. To me it might be another. The true meaning of religion is not what's been told to u.

Anything that doesn't support one been in touch with his or her own divine self is whack and I refuse to be part of it
it's strange for u to say satanism is not a religion... If satanism is not a religion, then christianity is not a religion either... I just don't know why men derive pleasure in deluding their fellow men, for what purpose?! Mere material gains... Enough said, let me not knock ur hustle. Cuz I know man must do what his got to do to survive & stay relevant.

Gabino

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
I have used my 4th eye to see that the OP is SonofLucifer using another moniker. The dude is supposed to have commented because this is the kind of thread that interests him. SonofLucifer you're busted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2015
gabinogem:
it's strange for u to say satanism is not a religion... If satanism is not a religion, then christianity is not a religion either... I just don't know why men derive pleasure in deluding their fellow men, for what purpose?! Mere material gains... Enough said, let me not knock ur hustle. Cuz I know man must do what his got to do to survive & stay relevant.

Gabino
did you really read what I posted earlier clearly about religion before posting this? And this is not a hustle., u chose to believe or ignore it doesn't change the fact that we are taking over what the Jews stole from us..

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bigproff(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Reading from d content of ds trend, I come to realize dat all wot 'mellin' writes are devlish truth to trick belivers away from d Godly path. Just as d devil (serpent) come to deceive Adam and Eve in d garden of Eden to tell them all how dia eyes will be open to see all d good thing of dis world if they eat frm d apple, wch is true coz after eating d apple, d bible said, there eyes were open. They know wot is right right from wrong. Wch is nt d plan of God for mankind.

U see, dia are something of ds world that were hidden by God for man to comprehend, but wen u decided to go against d will of God to acquire dis knowledge, dat is disobedient to God's will.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
did you really read what I posted earlier clearly about religion before posting this? And this is not a hustle., u chose to believe or ignore it doesn't change the fact that we are taking over what the Jews stole from us..

Peace
I really don't understand all this talk about jews stealing what belongs to us. Were the jews the ones who gave you heart problem? I need you to enlighten me. I must confess this is one of the most captivating thread I've ever read. Give me a reason believe all you've said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
slave Google is there to help on the meaning of 666 and mudras. U really disgust me. See what religion has turn u into. Laziness and stupidity is a great sin. Pls use your God given brain and study before u come here to spew trash. The mudra has been there from the very beginning of this world. I need not to go further to tell u more cos u hv been brainwashed beyond repair. Keep serving your masters after all its your freewill

Sin against who?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
N
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
Some will want to start the practise because u want to get money..the gods knows better than is, they ave got more knowledge than us, so don't think you can trick them. When you grow spiritually all these things that do matters to us will matter no more then ur spirit guide will teach you how to achieve anything u wish to achieve without harming anyone or your very self. At first they will be doing this for u at the same expecting u to learn and grow so u can do it on your own by using it energy. People that do money rituals by killing doesn't live to enjoy it because it involves using a higher animal which is human. And it's forbidden in satanism. All you need to know to start is in joyofsatan.com

The bolded text is the whole aim of these bullshít.

Fraudsters everywhere.... What is your real name, drop your Facebook username, drop your imsu reg No.[I'm currently in Owerri now, I can confirm]

Fúcking loser.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
gabinogem:

Gabino

10000 likes

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ganjafama:
I really don't understand all this talk about jews stealing what belongs to us. Were the jews the ones who gave you heart problem? I need you to enlighten me. I must confess this is one of the most captivating thread I've ever read. Give me a reason believe all you've said.

Lmfao.... It was the sun god that gave him heart problem. Or perhaps it's his demon, so that he will find out he's a god.

When will people have sense and stop blaming another man for their misery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
bigproff:
Reading from d content of ds trend, I come to realize dat all wot 'mellin' writes are devlish truth to trick belivers away from d Godly path. Just as d devil (serpent) come to deceive Adam and Eve in d garden of Eden to tell them all how dia eyes will be open to see all d good thing of dis world if they eat frm d apple, wch is true coz after eating d apple, d bible said, there eyes were open. They know wot is right right from wrong. Wch is nt d plan of God for mankind.

U see, dia are something of ds world that were hidden by God for man to comprehend, but wen u decided to go against d will of God to acquire dis knowledge, dat is disobedient to God's will.

Who hid these things? Why were they hidden? Who created these things? Why were they created if it's to be hidden?

You are the God you seek! Don't pay attention to fraudsters parading themselves as pastors,imam,grandmasters and the least mellin.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ganjafama:
the Jews aren't the actual cause of my heart problems. It was the gods punishing me so as to wake up. The heart problems as u can see at the beginning of this thread led me to the truth. If I didn't have that problem I wouldn't have asked questions and I wouldn't have know the truth. So u c, the gods are doing everything possible to lead us to the right path. If the Jews hadn't corrupt the world do I think we will ever have something like sickness? Can u give birth to a son and inflict him with hiv aids? So u c, the enemy brought every killer sickness known to man. Do I know that the cure for hiv and aids is somewhere cooling in one of the secret facilities in USA? Do u know ebola was created to wipe out human race.? It's been tested on us Africans the blacks, the original gods. But u c we always make way where there is no way. Cos we are God.

Hope u get my point?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
Should both hands be involved when practising mudra?
yes
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
emrain:

The bolded text is the whole aim of these bullshít.

Fraudsters everywhere.... What is your real name, drop your Facebook username, drop your imsu reg No.[I'm currently in Owerri now, I can confirm]

Fúcking loser.
when I have time for you, u will know. Too busy to waste my energy replying u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
when I have time for you, u will know. Too busy to waste my energy replying u

OK. I'll take it that your guardian deamon just replied me.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
yes

What about the amputees?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lemme use this opportunity to narrate how astharoth one of 72goetic daemon save me from fire disaster in onitsha yday.

I came down to hook with my new girlfriend. So she said when I get to Lagos Park I should call her cos she lives around there. When I drove down there I called her but she didn't pick up. I came out to stretch out myself. I heard a female voice call me at first I thought it was her but when I looked back I saw no one. The voice kept calling so I went into my car opened my third eye it was female daemon. It was the first for her to come to me. The time I tried to summon her she didn't come. She told me to drive down to a brewery along that road that something bad gonna happen. At first I thought I was about to get robbed or kidnapped. I did as told immediately. After 4 minutes or so a tanker fell and people where roasted like corn. I was wtf? Tears roll down my eyes. Then the girl I came looking started calling me to know if I was among the victim. I ignored her call. Went into my car, opened my 3rd eye and she just told me they are always watching over us. She left me with one word. You are a great man.

This story ain't joke. It's real. I can remember a chosen pastor preaching out there then. But his god couldn't save him. If people had there 3rd eyes opened at all time and their ears open they will hear and see to what the spirits has to tell them.

My people pls wake up

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jan
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
After d 4days in a row Thot vibration, should d meditation dt wil folow it include breathing in and out to draw energy? I'm Daseed4.
meditate by visualising a triangle pointing in ward the middle head part. That's all. All the rules are there in the Web
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.