Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216560 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Mellin:
the truth is this.

They mentioned me why spewing the BS despite warnings not to.
They have refused to mind their business and not to comment and post stupid stuffs here.

If they don't agree with my lune of thought they should simply back off its as simple as abc and d...

I have got problem with the enemy and religion not with anyone.

Will u now tell them to respect my belief and back off if they don't believe in it. I will reciprocate the kind gesture by not throwing words at them or insulting them... My mission here is to spread the truth and nothing but the truth. But one telling me am evil dis and dt and that hell awaits me, don't u think that person deserved a hit on the head. Have u seen me threaten one doom if he or she doesn't accept enki as their creator...
Just a simple thing practice what u feel it's OK with u and leave others to practice theirs. These type of rubbish going on here is the why occult people deal with people mercilessly without having a 2nd thought.
They left u to practice what u feel it's right but u called them evil and bad men, send negative energy to them while praying and to u its cool right because ur Bible tells u so. Well the original tablet also commands to hurt any one who tries to hurt u. So when they start dealing with one who will u say caused it? And the funny part Is no god will be Dia to save that person cos he or she only knows how to pray and dance etc but an occult man knows how to wave of any negative energy u send to him, do u as a xtian or Muslim know how to do such if not running to church? People are reason people kill people.

Two are already feeling the hit for rubbish they spewed to me here. More are welcome to threaten me with damnation or curse me. Cos whatever negative ish u spew here gets to me but my aura been strong detects it and den wave it off. It's all the work of humans thought so therefore I used that thought too to send it back to u. Whatever u see u take.

Anything else u need to know?
If your desire is for others to respect your beliefs, you need to begin to show respect to those of others as well. You speak a lot of unprintable rubbish about the faith of others and expect them to remain silent.

This is a public forum not a private one. You have the right to air your views without denying others the right to do so.

I haven't seen anyone threaten you, at least not on this thread. You have been the one threatening others and going further to even claim that two of them are feeling the heat for speaking out against you.

You said occultic people deal with others but these same people cannot even use their powers to create a grain of rice. Is that not devilish?

The oyibo who you claim brought us their religion to deceive us have used their knowledge to create the technology that is beneficial to mankind. You are using that same technology to facelessly hide behind a moniker to threaten others. Something you won't be able to do if you happen to meet these same people physically.

If you can use those powerful aura to create something useful, people will begin to take your claims more seriously.

No more questions. My original one remains unanswered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
JILCOM:

If your desire is for others to respect your beliefs, you need to begin to show respect to those of others as well. You speak a lot of unprintable rubbish about the faith of others and expect them to remain silent.

This is a public forum not a private one. You have the right to air your views without denying others the right to do so.

I haven't seen anyone threaten you, at least not on this thread. You have been the one threatening others and going further to even claim that two of them are feeling the heat for speaking out against you.

You said occultic people deal with others but these same people cannot even use their powers to create a grain of rice. Is that not devilish?

The oyibo who you claim brought us their religion to deceive us have used their knowledge to create the technology that is beneficial to mankind. You are using that same technology to facelessly hide behind a moniker to threaten others. Something you won't be able to do if you happen to meet these same people physically.

If you can use those powerful aura to create something useful, people will begin to take your claims more seriously.

u made no sense in what u just said...

Still trying to figure out the message u r trying to pass
So for one to say he has played me under a curse till I embrace christ is cool to u?

For someone to wish me damnation Is cool to u.?

Anyone can insult and curse the god they will fight their own battle. When u curse me I fight u with my own powers. Do u now get? And stop been a slowpoke

If u see me physically the fear won't allow u come near me that am very sure of....

Oyibos has been on practice for years before they where able to make cool things. Where have u as human started? Cos I have started working on cool things,.. U will keep serving a faceless god..... It's ur freewill and I will keep insulting religion cos it's bad and a slave tool. U have right to insult mine too.

I have concrete evidence religion is bad and its god is evil. Do u have evidence that enki is evil apart from what ur Bible tells I.

I will ignore u from now on

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Mellin:

So for one to say he has played me under a curse till I embrace christ is cool to u?

Anyone can insult and curse the god they will fight their own battle. When u curse me I fight u with my own powers. Do u now get? And stop been a slowpoke

If u see me physically the fear won't allow u come near me that am very sure of....

Oyibos has been on practice for years before they where able to make cool things. Where have u as human started? Cos I have started working on cool things,.. U will keep serving a faceless god..... It's ur freewill and I will keep insulting religion cos it's bad and a slave tool. U have right to insult mine too.

I have concrete evidence religion is bad and its god is evil. Do u have evidence that enki is evil apart from what ur Bible tells I.

Can't you make a contrary point of view without using a swear word for a change? Your posts are filled with anger and hatred against anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Your claim to posses supernatural powers is nothing new. Even the babalawos and witches do. The enemy only comes to steal, kill and to destroy. But my God whom I serve has come to give life and to give it more abundantly. The hallmark of evil is always destruction. They never create anything of value but only seek to destroy what others have created.

Only cowards make threats online. Those who have real powers don't flaunt it. Their action speaks louder than their words. Whenever you're able to use your so-called powers to make cool things, please do let us know.

Please do ignore me henceforth. I will gladly return the compliment.

Lest I forget, more threats and abuses are welcomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
JILCOM:

You love too many writings and they are burdens to psychohedonics...

Why don't you ask your interlocutor who brought the knowledge of the utility of MUDRA,CHAKRAS and KUNDILINI ENERGY to him?

Was this knowledge part of Pre-colonial african culture? Was it part of our heritage just as christianity and islamism wasn't part of Pre-colonial africa Heritage?

Any answer he renders to these questions will show his wholehearted ignorance.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
This got me thinking out loud..
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by beautifuldaemon: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Mellin post=36573936]This got me thinking out loud..

Know thyself
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by beautifuldaemon: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mellin:
This got me thinking out loud..

Know thyself

Dear Mellin,

Kindly avail me with a comprehensive link on hatha yoga.

Thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
beautifuldaemon:

Dear Mellin,
Kindly avail me with a comprehensive link on hatha yoga.
Thanks
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good Evening all! Pls I have a question to ask.

Has anyone come across the teachings of the GRAIL Message or the book itself? "The Grail Message" By Abdrushin.

I'll like to know individual perceptions about it.
Thanks!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Donkunlex:
Good Evening all! Pls I have a question to ask.

Has anyone come across the teachings of the GRAIL Message or the book itself? "The Grail Message" By Abdrushin.

I'll like to know individual perceptions about it.
Thanks!

I just read a summary of sorts and I will love to read it. Do u think you can post a link?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Zedric:

I just read a summary of sorts and I will love to read it. Do u think you can post a link?

I don't think there is a PDF version of it, you can google it up... better still check out on www. grailmessage. org

It is being sold though I listen to the teachings on radio. Haven't bought it yet.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Donkunlex:

I don't think there is a PDF version of it, you can google it up... better still check out on www. grailmessage. org
thankd
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mellin
Why boast you of mischief done against the loving-kindness of God [and the godly], O mighty [sinful] man, day after day?

2 Your tongue devises wickedness; it is like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 You love evil more than good, and lying rather than to speak righteousness, justice, and right. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

4 You love all destroying and devouring words, O deceitful tongue.

5 God will likewise break you down and destroy you forever; He will lay hold of you and pluck you out of your tent and uproot you from the land of the living. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

6 The [uncompromisingly] righteous also shall see [it] and be in reverent fear and awe, but about you they will [scoffingly] laugh, saying,

7 See, this is the man who made not God his strength (his stronghold and high tower) but trusted in and confidently relied on the abundance of his riches, seeking refuge and security for himself through his wickedness.

God have mercy on our souls, the above, repent for soon this will come to pass,
Lord Knows Jesus Christ is the way! They are proofs he existed and died for us.

God is my shield and strenght, the word of God, so if you attempt any tin to curse, harm me, God is my shield, touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm!

People supporting him will insult me, know that you need to search your search and retrace your steps just as i did, but at the end, when it's too late I pray it may not be too late, you will cry and call on God but he will not answer you, God is the God of long suffering,!
This is a warning, I write this with tears in my eyes for what I have been thru since I practised satanism before,
May GOd have mercy on our soul.

Psalm 52 read it.

I will tell you
with my life, soul and body this is the
truth.
God Lord Jesus is the way.

I write this with tears and pain. May God see us thru.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
@demigod Let mellin BE that is what he love to do and he has find his own god have you find yours?, don't be a accusers of brethren,is it not written, god will judge us according to our believe.
"Faith will hold then Destiny shall prevail"(ENKI)
Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:
Mellin
Why boast you of mischief done against the loving-kindness of God [and the godly], O mighty [sinful] man, day after day?

2 Your tongue devises wickedness; it is like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 You love evil more than good, and lying rather than to speak righteousness, justice, and right. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

5 God will likewise break you down and destroy you forever; He will lay hold of you and pluck you out of your tent and uproot you from the land of the living. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

6 The [uncompromisingly] righteous also shall see [it] and be in reverent fear and awe, but about you they will [scoffingly] laugh, saying,

7 See, this is the man who made not God his strength (his stronghold and high tower) but trusted in and confidently relied on the abundance of his riches, seeking refuge and security for himself through his wickedness.

God is my shield and strenght, the word of God, so if you attempt any tin to curse, harm me, God is my shield, touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm!

People supporting him will insult me, know that you need to search your search and retrace your steps just as i did, but at the end, when it's too late I pray it may not be too late, you will cry and call on God but he will not answer you, God is the God of long suffering,!
This is a warning, I write this with tears in my eyes for what I have been thru since I practised satanism before,

Psalm 52 read it.

I will tell you
truth.

by the time I will cause one of eye to go blind, that will be when u will understand what I meant by telling u to stop mentio;ING me. U xtians won't stop misbehaving till someone start dealing with u then u will start calling and casting and binding something I don't know.

Touch not the lion tail.... I know why am still tolerating some of u except those that wish me bad or curse me cos I am not on ur xtian path.

U won't say I didn't warn u. Heaven and earth and all that is in it will bear me witness that I tried my best to warn u

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
demigod pls stop sayin u practice satanism

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
oluwapoju:
demigod pls stop sayin u practice satanism
d guy's a complete scoffer...
once sent him a msg buh it didn't take me much 2 see thru him....
Mellin saw dat too or so I tot
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Every one of us in this world has a special gift embedded in us by our creator. Mine is telekinesis been able to move objects with mind. Some have the gift of seeing and predicting the future, etc. And the only way to unleash this gift of urs is thru hatha physical yoga.

Once u start practising yoga u will awake thus gift in u.

Let me use this opportunity to speak about the 4 elements.
At first when I started, I couldn't be able to differentiate when a being is talking to me or when am talking to myself.
Someone once asked me about these elements and how we possesses some xteristics of these elements and I told the person no such thing and I have refused to asked till lately.

Am of air element and I possess every attributes of air element. U can check ur and see where u fall into using online astrological chart or so.

These beings of elements where created by enki to safeguard this planet earth. The beings or air element are called the slphys, earth=the gnomes, water=the undines or what we called the mermaids, fire=salamander....

Without these beings live will no exist.

So u see the church tagged all these beings demons And evil.... But they are there for us.

The people of earth element when they make a friend with one of these gnomes will never lack food on his table cos the gnomes are the ones guarding earthly treasures and they give it to who they love or are friends with.

The undines too are nice creature.. Without them we won't have clean waters to drink.

The syliphs are cool too cos they purify the oxygen we breathe in.
The salamders without them how can we generate fire.

These beings are good to humans but once u betrayed their trust u r in deep shit.

Enki assigned a being of air element to me lately. She is cool, they have got o names so I gave her a name.

There are things the churches and the evil minsters are hiding away from us all. The salamders we do see them atines in the night but we don't know it's them. They are tiny creatures that flies with a tiny light in their ass or something. The undines too we do see them with physical eyes but the gnomes and slphs must be seen with the 3rd eye.

Back in the days when tradition was really observed people are made to swear with the sand to prove their innocence and the gnomes don't smile at all... If found guilty they will take u out. They are the earth deity.... But today no one even the politicians can have the courage to take an oat with sand cos they know how powerful earth is. What are they afraid of? After swearing to govern us well with those useless books they still go looting the living hell out of us. And nothing will happen to them. Let them swear with sand let's see if they won't be dying like fowls...

Any religious freak in the house can kindly explain to the house how these being cane to be.

I want us all to make use of our brains for once and think like adults.... Don't quote from that useless book Bible. Let's discuss and use our God given brains....

Will talk more about some occult practises demanding blood an& how they came to be

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
@oluwapaju please call me it important
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
add me on fb pls
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dayodare49o: 2:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Mellin:

if he sees you phisically fear will not let him near you. ? How do you look like. This days man doesnot fear man, man doesnot fear God but they certainly fear animals like dogs and devil. Which one are you

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Civilian hmmm, Let mellin be
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:
Mellin

Psalm 52 read it.

I will tell you
truth.

yhu still on thread?, wonderful, hasnt Jesus deliver you from us?.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Mellin:
SATAN is the name given to him by ancient men. Some called him enki, I call him the life giver. If you can read a sermon by high priest hooded cobra on joyofsatan u will understand better. Satan has different names. So Satan and the gods of hell are the creator

Remember (let US create man in our own image and likeness) Christians has not been able to explain who the US is.
yhu finally understand what it is to be well rounded in knowledge. The term i, we, us refers to the same one singular being in multi-dimention, see God as a being with multi-facet, all is one, one is all. I and my father are one.

Jesus sometimes referred to himself as us, in a third person.
As humans when yhu are conscious of yourself existing in other dimensions, you unconsciously refer to urslf as us.
When yhu realize that no feeling is mutual, no issue is exactly simple, the us and we context plays out.

In conversation have been asked why i use the term us and we, i had to stop, let tame my tongue cause it was getting creepy.
Imagining telling yhur girlfriend, we miss yhu or yhur girl saying :WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING YHU.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
dayodare49o:
if he sees you phisically fear will not let him near you. ? How do you look like. This days man does fear man, man does fear God but they certainly fear animals like dogs and devil. Which one are you

What you need to understand is that the enemy uses fear as a weapon to try and put you under subjugation. This has always been their tactics and it seems to work only where one appears to stand on shaky ground without knowledge of the scriptures.

The weapon of fear has no effect whatsoever on those who know their God.

Sooner or later, the deceived agents of darkness will get to understand that He who is in us is far greater than the one in the world.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2015
JILCOM:

What you need to understand is that the enemy uses fear as a weapon to try and put you under subjugation. This has always been their tactics and it seems to work only where one appears to stand on shaky ground without knowledge of the scriptures.

Sooner or later, the deceived agents of darkness will get to understand that He who is in us is far greater than the one in the world.

Does that mean your God is an enemy? Because the tenets of tour religion is based on fear or how will you explain the concept of hell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Zedric:

Does that mean your God is an enemy? Because the tenets of tour religion is based on fear or how will you explain the concept of hell?
Christianity is not based on fear but love. Hell was not created for man but for the devil and his angels.

The concept of hell for humans is misunderstood but I won't go there. Suffice is to say that it's not the will of God that any should perish. The choice of life or death has been placed before you. Its entirely up to you to make an informed decision.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2015
chalantmike:
yhu finally understand what it is to be well rounded in knowledge. The term i, we, us refers to the same one singular being in multi-dimention, see God as a being with multi-facet, all is one, one is all. I and my father are one.

Jesus sometimes referred to himself as us, in a third person.
As humans when yhu are conscious of yourself existing in other dimensions, you unconsciously refer to urslf as us.
When yhu realize that no feeling is mutual, no issue is exactly simple, the us and we context plays out.

In conversation have been asked why i use the term us and we, i had to stop, let tame my tongue cause it was getting creepy.
Imagining telling yhur girlfriend, we miss yhu or yhur girl saying :WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING YHU.
Really creepy, I'm shaky here nw... nt out of fear but out of laughter as I imagine d look on my woman's face if I tell her dat, lols, she go nearly run gringrin

Buh me love to speak with u privately na, should I pm u or u gih me ur number?

I don teh Mellin 2 ignore scoffers or jest dem b4 ignoring dem, d guy go dey spend energy on dem... energy wey he 4 use do me one small favour...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bitrhyme(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
mellin pls i lost my online tutor's contact and am amidst a spiritual process which is in line with ur belief. how can i contact u. my email is herbertify@yahoo.com and facebook herbert ifeanyi, phone no 08187307150, 08075813830. thanks in advance
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dayodare49o: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2015
JILCOM:

I don't really care about this as it has nothing to do with me. I have lost memory of trillions of trillion information and I am not ready to disturb my brain concerning past that may not have control of tomorrow.

But here is what I know and remember clearly, men don't fear men, men don't fear God but they fear animals and devil which one is this guy. Animal or devil
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2015
JILCOM:

Christianity is not based on fear but love. Hell was not created for man but for the devil and his angels.

The concept of hell for humans is misunderstood but I won't go there. Suffice is to say that it's not the will of God that any should perish. The choice of life or death has been placed before you. Its entirely up to you to make an informed decision.

What makes humans different from Angels? Hell was created for Angels that are now demons but they happen to be God' creation too. So hell was created for God' creations which includes humans. So, bro, spare me "the hell was not created for man" line

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.