Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216409 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
edogho:

U lack understanding... no knowledge is irrelevant but knowledge can be wasted if not applied.

Mellin is applying his acquired knowledge and Blastfinito can testify to it...
I now understand why he didn't want rats like you to meet wif him...

What's your own knowledge and how are u applying it?
answer dat first and not Mellin but everyone will see how stupid and disgraceful u are to the black race...

Quit dis thread now except u want a unified attack on u... might wanna leave u but u no dey respect ursef... /cheesy

I'll personally incite others to attack you, cos u don pass boundary...

Negro,
Tell them to make my day
I want mellin to appply his enki monkey on my IMEI

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Haba chairman, take a chill pill abeg.

I'll personally incite others to attack you, cos u don pass boundary...post=37287916:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol... People don't believe in my bs, they see me as evil yet they add me on fb to tell me their this and that is suffering from this and that..... And that I should help them....

Hahaha ah hahaha...... People really need help and the guy they worship ain't giving them that help yet they keep worshipping him... Now the only true God who gave me this knowledge, creator of human race enki, is now the person they wants to gain his help from thru me.... Ogaghi eme eme.....

I have reasoned it all and I have come to a conclusion that all man except dedicated satanist should look for that help else where.... U see me as evil yet u want my gift.. Where e dey happen? ... For dedicated ones ur healing is right there with u.. U will be free soon... For none dedicated try else where I won't help u in anyways except u heal urself by using mudra.. Google u will see mudra meant for that problem u r having....

Lemme focus on people who are still growing.. They will get there those are the ones that needed my help not the ones that tagged me evil... Hhehehehehheehe...

E pain u? Know self

Many added and was asking for help on financial breakthrough.... Hey!!! Tell me on fb how u want that aspect to change for good... For dedicated ones only.... I promise I will help... But if u feel after getting what u want and then fall bk to xtianity.... Sorry is ur name....

So if u have dedicated, fb me and I will change ur life for good.. If u claim u r what u r not, u r in ur own.. Remember the gods are more wiser than us...

Ur insults are welcome for the ones this post will swing their mood,.. If E pain u, do the right thing....

I have exercised my freewill and won't be judged by anyone.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Know thy self

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DOD1: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Mellin:
I started surfing the net reading up things that has happened thousand years ago along the line I came across a website joyofsatan. Com, at first I said this is evil but I had to go through it. On that page I saw how to make contact with my guardian daemon which we all referred to as guardian angel.... I made a pendulum myself as stated in that site. I started to ask questions and to my shocking surprise the pendulum started swinging round..at first I made a list of 72 goetic daemons which the Jews corrupted as 72names of God. I started asking which of these daemon is my guardian daemon. I kept swinging left which signifies no and anti clock wise which signifies yes. Later I came to know who my guardian daemon is. I drew out his sigil which serves as a number to dial whenever I want to have a chat with him. I summoned him And the first question I asked was how to get rid of my heart problems.. I couldn't get an answer cos my third eye was sleeping. I asked him a favour to reveal to me through dreams what to do. When I slept off I was show a word MUDRA. i woke up and googled it and I saw 10 healing mudras.

Below are the mudras
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Haba mellin u fall my hands. Am dedicated and I sent you a msg with fb name Solanke Chukwudi. D problem is actually my sister's. Having asthma. Its bad enough not to answer me at all. U ignored d msg entirely. Dat one no vex me at all but u con come nairaland dey yarn opata. Dats d tin wit humans. Dey don't want to be responsible for anything. U told us dat u can heal. Now I contacted you, and u ignore me wit excuse dat someppl bla bla bla.... U try wela. If u couldn't discern dat am d same person wit d fb name, u Bleep up big time. Do you actually practise wat u preach or u want to be popular on nairaland. And of course u knew someone wil be pained. I am pained cos u just goofed big time. Maybe its time to be apathy of every oda tin u say here. Cos I had actually believed u were nt far frm d truth. Probably u were giving us half truths. Which is worse dan lie. I am dedicated and now I seem to understand dat ders no mediator to achieving godhead. Thanks for not reasoning wit ur mind's eye. U shud av just kept mute. Now u feel good right?
Mr. I saw us message and as I can remember u have no problem but u sister.. Right? Is up sis a dedicated satanist? I guess no.... Y don't u use ur own power to heal ur sister? Or r u the type that doesn't practice... U relax for everything to be done for u.? Cos if u have been studying more u would know that mudra will get rid of that asthma... But then u want quick one... Bro put ur sister to work.... I put my mum to work by forcing her to practice mudra to get rid of diabetes... Today she eats anything she wants unlike before... She now even drinks beer something she hasn't done for years now....

Satanist and knowledge of self is not about dedicating and relaxing... Put ur self to work......

If u have any problems bring it up to me I will tidy it asap without twinkling an eye... I will help people that needs help and when I mean people I mean dedicated ones... I will Ignore ones that doesn't believe in enki and expect help from him.. It's impossible....

So to u am here for fame, not just fame but on nl.... How could u.? Well ur opinion tho... Remember the 1st post of this thread*am here to wake people who wants to wake up and not for people who doesn't want to wake up*

The only help I render to sleeping people is to wake them up.. Then if somehow am passing thru people and I met someone that needs help I render it to them... Miss especially the blind people I don't mean the totally damaged eyes, I mean those that got blind due to disease...

I went to ibadan to meet blastifinito, after spending a day there I went to the park to board a bus back to my place, it was on Sunday morning after paying for ticket I had only 1k left on me and I don't use atm... In that Park a young guy and his sis where going to ogun state but they didn't know the price has changed... Despite many people there I was the one they came to to ask me for 1k and that they don't have enough to travel to ogun state... At first I said I don't have, when they left standing by the road side, frustrated I had no other option than to give them the last penny I had on me cos I put myself in their condition and knew how it feels to be stranded.... My initial plan was dt when I get to the park at my state I will make a call to be picked by my brother cos the park was very far from my home.. When I reached my two phones where ba3 dead. No means to call anyone.. I trekked a very long distance till I came to a place I boarded a bike home...

That night i had a dream which I won't state here, but the whole koko of the dream be say I started getting more money from that day....

So u see when we are blessed with something we bless others with it... I got the knowledge of how to be God and help ourselves and I shared every bit of it here, but people wants to be fed with spoon so they can digest the information.. So Bro chill and use the ones u have acquired to help people around u... I help who wants to be helped... Pressurise ur sis to practise mudra her asthma will dissappear and then u will receive more knowledge of anything u want to know. Thats how it works... But if u hid knowledge to urself only , other knowledge won't make itself known to u

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by donswaga: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
@millin let me ask u something, one of ur post here.stated that Jesus ask us to give our life to him, and u said if Jesus is really our creator why should we give our life to him is because isn't the creator that why him(jesus) asking for our souls.

You said enki is our creator, him is us we are him,is the water,air fire earth everything that give us life on earth is him. If really him is all this as u say why do we have to dedicate ourselves by signing our name with our blood before we( black enki children) can tap from his knowledge.

Again u said, people who give their children out as a sister in church are making a mistake because they (church) force those girls on blood oath not to review anything secrete to anybody if they do, they will surely die because blood oath ain't child play.

If i may ask taking blood oath in the church or dedicating as a satanism by signing ur name with ur own blood. Please sir what is the difference. If enki is our creator why should we his children dedicate to him.

Note= am not here to criticise anybody believe whatever work for u go with it, i just what to clear some conflict in my mind thanks.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
donswaga:
@millin let me ask u something, one of ur post here.stated that Jesus ask us to give our life to him, and u said if Jesus is really our creator why should we give our life to him is because isn't the creator that why him(jesus) asking for our souls.

You said enki is our creator, him is us we are him,is the water,air fire earth everything that give us life on earth is him. If really him is all this as u say why do we have to dedicate ourselves by signing our name with our blood before we( black enki children) can tap from his knowledge.

Again u said, people who give their children out as a sister in church are making a mistake because they (church) force those girls on blood oath not to review anything secrete to anybody if they do, they will surely die because blood oath ain't child play.

If i may ask taking blood oath in the church or dedicating as a satanism by signing ur name with ur own blood. Please sir what is the difference. If enki is our creator why should we his children dedicate to him.

Note= am not here to criticise anybody believe whatever work for u go with it, i just what to clear some conflict in my mind thanks.
the blood used in dedication is up id.... In d sense when an enemy tries to around u, with enkis power and protection surrounding u, the enemy backs off... In satanism no one is forced unlike what happens in Catholic Church...

Ur blood is not needed for anything if that's where u are going... And if u have read the dedication rites u will see there is no where it was stated for eternity or where u r been threatened not to reveal anything.... Dedication simply means let the creator make way for u in all areas...
About the sisters issue, plus Google about a certain sisters confession, I think I read something like dt on nl

And hey satanists don't go begging parents to turn in their children for God's work...

U can't compare the life of a dedicated satanists to a xtian or Islam folks...

Satanists knows how to get what they want which defines the freewill God gave us unlike religious folks that has to visit church to beg like slaves.... And then the so called gid answers when he wants and anytime he wants....
Eg u want a baby boy and xtian god gives u a girl then u will say he knows d best for u...
U ask for money he wants after 5years or even at old age to give u that money.. Lol

In satanism what u ask is what u get...it doesn't matter how u get it that's why I urge people when praying be specific on how u want that to happen cos Ur aura looks for any available way to answer u be it negative way or positive way... But if u aura is not strong to locate what u want then Ur request will take long before it happens.. But when one has powerful aura, the gods impregnates the aura with what u want and Ur aura will bring it attract u that thing u want...

That's why some people's prayer are answered while some are neglected cos those that where answered has powerful aura which brings there request easily....

Have said enough... Look into the past by making research u will find the truth about all u need to know.. Don't be stocked in one place... Seek for the truth and it shall set u free... If I didn't seek for the truth I won't be where am now in fact. I might be dead or still jumping from one church to another
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by donswaga: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok thanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
donswaga:
Ok thanks.
u r welcome
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
This OP is still in here... praying for you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Someone tell that guy above me that his useless prayer ain't working and that he should pray to deliver himself....

Someone tell him that I have became more stronger than he can imagine.
Tell him I have connected to the supreme creator of all and he is still wallowing in slave act...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Liberate, don't debate.
Great0, Hi.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Everything is attraction.. Subconscious Programming...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Qpetz don't think I didn't see ur former post before u changed it.... Keep on... I know ur type and how u will end....

Well I think I have said it all in this thread and it's high time I focus on more issues...

Dedicated ones will find the next step after they have activated theirchakras... And hey don't think opening of the chakras is a month or some months thing.. It takes a year with the method I posted and more than with other methods... Remember this method I mean the picture was given to me by enki and no where this method will be found on the Internet... The affirmation I culled from the net cos it helps.. People practising this will confirm what am saying .. So for people practising this method without dedication, I say well done.. What u see u take. Will never feel sorry for any non dedicated using this method...

Phewwwww, am happy that some are beginning to realise who they are.. Pls to be always healthy balance ur chakras daily by affirming, my chakras are balanced while visualising white light surrounding u... If u don't balance it u might feel drained or sick... Also remember to clean up aura daily, if possible two time a day by 12pm and do evening or night.

My fb is always dia for dedicated ones.. Will try my best to help.. And don't expect am to answer u always.. Am always busy.. I work on my self too.. But will answer u when I get the chance to..

I believe all the knowledge I have stated all here but people will will still add me on fb to ask how to do did or that.. I hate repeating myself Pls u should understand that...

Every questions am getting on my fb, the answers are here in this thread.. That's why a times I do ignore people not because am too rude but because u are not paying attention to what u reading...
Method of attracting wealth or love or anything is here.. Method of healing is here.. Method of making contact either ones guardian nephilim is here.. Every thing is on this thread but yet people are still asking me...

Serious ones working on their chakras don't even disturb me but only check on me or ask if I got something new for them.. While unserioues ones keep asking the same question over and over again... If I ignore then am rude and not helping....

One love
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
High Above..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
The man that created this thread has never ask his enki what his end will be like if he continue on this path.
Oga, forget about connecting to the supreme. you dont have His Spirit in you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Great0:
The man that created this thread has never ask his enki what his end will be like if he continue on this path.
have u ever asked how yours will be

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Their are no end only new beginning......

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2015
Why u come dey carry him matter for head? Is he the only satanist out there? We are all on a journey in this world. No one can tell in the beginning, which one is the dangerous one.. you will never know until u start walking...

Great0:

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2015
A slave can't differentiate right from left..
So leave the slave let him keep serving his master

One Love

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Daewoods(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Great0:
I've been following this thread since almost two months from the beginning and I must tell you, People like you is what paints organized religion black, you can't overlook what you do not accept but still too foolish, dumb, and attached to your herd mentality... Can't you ask questions and think, must yours be the truth? Bros i tire for foolish religious Nigerians like you..
God, the Creator, gave you a brain to think, what have you done with yours?

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Politics of one Nigeria....

This is all I have to say now..

The gods said and I quote *vp osibanjo will be the president of Nigeria by 2016*

Dont ask me how.. Ask the gods
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
^^ I'll advise you to delete this post.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mellin:

The gods said and I quote *vp osibanjo will be the president of Nigeria by 2016*

PROPHECY.

All up there, better retrace your steps.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mellin:

well said
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ganjafama:
^^ I'll advise you to delete this post.
for what? I said what I saw
And hey, I ain't scared of anyone... I exercise my freedom of speech OK?

U think they don't know what's going on There? People are heaping negative energy on him about the way he is ruling this country.. And hey those thoughts will take effect if he doesn't retrace what he is doing....

U should know what am talking about by now
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mellin:

If i were you, i'd stay off prophecies and trying to predict the future. These things are partly randomly determined and very complex such that one tiny event can throw your prediction off-course, forget anyone or any being wether real or imagined trying to predict the future. Just save yourself the embarrassment, ask people like Apostle Johnson Suleiman what a failed prophecy brings.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
samsard:
If i were you, i'd stay off prophecies and trying to predict the future. These things are partly randomly determined and very complex such that one tiny event can throw your prediction off-course, forget anyone or any being wether real or imagined trying to predict the future. Just save yourself the embarrassment, ask people like Apostle Johnson Suleiman what a failed prophecy brings.
am not a prophet.. Am saying what has happened in the astral awaiting to manifest in reality... Unless someone retraces his steps.. U need to see what's going on in this country
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Common sense.. ... If he's nt carefully watched, osinbanjo will be 2nd Jona.... Afterall e no b baby if e die nw.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
2dice lool, this one strong ooooooo cheesy

I no fit abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Gospel Hymns And Songs — ♫Praise & Worship || Prevailing Prayers ♫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.