Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216429 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mellin:
email
Its your Nairaland email working?
Sent u a pm!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
CHARLOE:

With all due respect, u disappoint me, d sun is static, d earth rotate round d sun while revolving on its axis. It takes 365 days to rotate round d sun & 24hrs to revolve on its axis. Dis brings to question d authenticity/infallibility of d bible wen it said d sun stood still, its bin still for probably millions of yrs.
I asked u some questions earlier but got no reply, plz do a research on proofs outside d bible DAT Jesus existed/walked d surface of d earth. I'll encourage u not to assume monopoly of knowledge, n dis is where I respect mellin, he admits his limitation/inadequacies, but says some deep stuffs beyond his age/knowledge, DAT is proof he seem to b saying d truth all along.
Like I said earlier, am in search of d truth, found out some tins bout d bible n xtianity DAT shook me to my marrows. Discovered d biblical Jesus is a creation of d catholic church, never existed! Don't take my word for it, do ur due diligence, somebody plz prove me wrong.
My dear, that's the point they hate to delibrate on - who can prove to me that the bible is not figment of the Jewish pple imagination? Even the one that would have us believe he is verse in knowledge(chalantmike), has he not been able to understand so far that the so called holy bible is nothing but a Jewish book of witchcraft, replete with lies and corruption of stolen ancient religious concepts that predate it hundreds and thousands of years. It is pathetic when pple base their arguments on highly questionable sources. I don't believe in trying to appear smart without presenting hard facts. You can try to shout me down or be abusive, but if u can't provide me with hard verifiable facts for all to see and clear their doubts, then u r simply a noise maker, and dont worth giving my attention.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
We are waiting..
Waiting for what. Get save first before talking of knowledge.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Great0:

Waiting for what.
Get save first before talking of knowledge.
Get saved from what ?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
knowyaself2:

My dear, that's the point they hate to delibrate on - who can prove to me that the bible is not figment of the Jewish pple imagination? Even the one that would have us believe he is verse in knowledge(chalantmike), has he not been able to understand so far that the so called holy bible is nothing but a Jewish book of witchcraft, replete with lies and corruption of stolen ancient religious concepts that predate it hundreds and thousands of years. It is pathetic when pple base their arguments on highly questionable sources. I don't believe in trying to appear smart without presenting hard facts. You can try to shout me down or be abusive, but if can't provide me with hard verifiable facts for all to see and clear their doubts, then u r simply a noise maker, and doesn't worth giving my attention.
from your write up. your confuse.
No insult
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
CHARLOE:

With all due respect, u disappoint me, d sun is static, d earth rotate round d sun while revolving on its axis. It takes 365 days to rotate round d sun & 24hrs to revolve on its axis. Dis brings to question d authenticity/infallibility of d bible wen it said d sun stood still, its bin still for probably millions of yrs.
I asked u some questions earlier but got no reply, plz do a research on proofs outside d bible DAT Jesus existed/walked d surface of d earth. I'll encourage u not to assume monopoly of knowledge, n dis is where I respect mellin, he admits his limitation/inadequacies, but says some deep stuffs beyond his age/knowledge, DAT is proof he seem to b saying d truth all along.
Like I said earlier, am in search of d truth, found out some tins bout d bible n xtianity DAT shook me to my marrows. Discovered d biblical Jesus is a creation of d catholic church, never existed! Don't take my word for it, do ur due diligence, somebody plz prove me wrong.
am bored, are yhu bored?, yes.
Ok patience is not my virtue, am nor practical than talk.

Ok come out of yhur house, look up into the sky from that projection is the sun moving across the sky, making the perception that the sun is moving?, am assumption yes cause yhu on earth and not on an aerial view point.

Put yhur self in Joshuas shoes, if he sayd the sun is moving round the earth is he wrong, his saying the same thing as yhu, difference is the the projection, aerial view point "space" and ground view point from the earth.

The stupid knowledge yhu. Possing, all this explanation i don explain am guy.

Study astrology and plot ur chart, the is above always moving, in Modern day terms, yhu say above the equator, latitude, longitude etc. In ancient astrological term yhu say Capricorn, cancer, tropic of Capricorn etc, is a star and cosmic mappings, telling the position, its always above, its moving from that its move round the earth, but not literally. Its just mapping and view point.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
knowyaself2:

My dear, that's the point they hate to delibrate on - who can prove to me that the bible is not figment of the Jewish pple imagination? Even the one that would have us believe he is verse in knowledge(chalantmike), has he not been able to understand so far that the so called holy bible is nothing but a Jewish book of witchcraft, replete with lies and corruption of stolen ancient religious concepts that predate it hundreds and thousands of years. It is pathetic when pple base their arguments on highly questionable sources. I don't believe in trying to appear smart without presenting hard facts. You can try to shout me down or be abusive, but if can't provide me with hard verifiable facts for all to see and clear their doubts, then u r simply a noise maker, and doesn't worth giving my attention.
its a game i play, called assuming. From this point or angle whether or not i believe in the legitimacy if the BIBLE OR NEO-PAGAN RELIGION is not important, i naturally understand and see all angles, i like to navigate knowledge , . Whats important is i choose to stand here and defend for two reasons only.

1.to shut merlins trap with regards to disrespecting the Abrahamic God.
2.prove to nigga his no different from the gullible Christians he likes to bully.

MERLIN IS A BULLY.

plus i was bored, i needed the stimulation.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Crazy ass Nigga. You guys get time to dey reply am cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Great0:

from your write up. your confuse.
No insult
The subject of discourse is obviously more than what your atrophied brain can comprehend. Don't quote me again if u hv nothing reasonable to contribute.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2015
chalantmike:
its a game i play, called assuming. From this point or angle whether or not i believe in the legitimacy if the BIBLE OR NEO-PAGAN RELIGION is not important, i naturally understand and see all angles, i like to navigate knowledge , . Whats important is i choose to stand here and defend for two reasons only.

1.to shut merlins trap with regards to disrespecting the Abrahamic God.
2.prove to nigga his no different from the gullible Christians he likes to bully.

MERLIN IS A BULLY.

plus i was bored, i needed the stimulation.
Well, if u call it a game, then u are entitled to play any game of your choice, but a lot of impressionable people are here to learn - they need to know the truth, no matter how unpopular and strange that truth may be. Mellin may not be coming across as an expert in dialogue, with all the necessary politeness, but he means well and tries to reveal the truth as much as he can.
What if this abrahamic God is an hoax? what if this jehova is nothing but a hive of human hating aliens, as most people with spiritual insight hv discovered? Have u heard about 'THE ONE', a sort of energy bank of these aliens, their source of power? Anyone with spiritual eyes, without even consulting secular history, will easily see that there's no entity called Jesus and certainly no supreme entity called jehova - these are all thought forms that have been made powerful and grown out of proportion by constant supply of psychic energy by deluded Christians and others.
So please ignore Mellins shortcomings, quit the games, and focus ur dialogue on unraveling the truth only. Our African people need to be rid of herd mentality - it could destroy them as a race. Christaininty is the most popular religion on earth, but sadly it's a fact of life that popularity is not synonymous with truth. From my findings this suicidal religion is nothing but a terrible fraud. My apologies if I'm hurting our christain brothers and sisters, but the truth has to be told.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by CHARLOE(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2015
knowyaself2:

Well, if u call it a game, then u are entitled to play any game of your choice, but a lot of impressionable people are here to learn - they need to know the truth, no matter how unpopular and strange that truth may be. Mellin may not be coming across as an expert in dialogue, with all the necessary politeness, but he means well and tries to reveal the truth as much as he can.
What if this abrahamic God is an hoax? what if this jehova is nothing but a hive of human hating aliens, as most people with spiritual insight hv discovered? Have u heard about 'THE ONE', a sort of energy bank of these aliens, their source of power? Anyone with spiritual eyes, without even consulting secular history, will easily see that there's no entity called Jesus and certainly no supreme entity called jehova - these are all thought forms that have been made powerful and grown out of proportion by constant supply of psychic energy by deluded Christians and others.
So please ignore Mellins shortcomings, quit the games, and focus ur dialogue on unraveling the truth only. Our African people need to be rid of herd mentality - it could destroy them as a race. Christaininty is the most popular religion on earth, but sadly it's a fact of life that popularity is not synonymous with truth. From my findings this suicidal religion is nothing but a terrible fraud. My apologies if I'm hurting our christain brothers and sisters, but the truth has to be told.
Gbam! U took those words right out of my mouth. Any sincere xtian/Muslim out there shld start asking questions like: y do I believe my beliefs? U will realize its cos u were born Into DAT faith/religion, n assumed it had to b d truth. If a hard line xtian was born into a Muslim family up north he'll probably go as far as fighting jihad tru suicide bombing just to defend his faith. Cast fear aside n Start with basic thinking like d example I gave above or if ur child disobey u, wld u throw him in a specially prepared fire to burn for 1hr, even a min? Talk more of a loving God whose mercy is supposed to Last 4ever ( more like his anger endures 4eva). All races think except d black race, THINK, think outside d box n study, Google wld make a better god Dan most, cos wen u ask him he answers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
knowyaself2:

i said that from the beginning, enki is a thought form, an energy, jehovah, Jesus, Krishna, etc are all state spiritual state, energies. The very mention of the word /title God means, a state at the top of the spiritual hierachy.
The question of whether or not they are human intentions is irrilevant, cause they exist, we created them, discovered them, powered them, their exist in our minds, in our journey. We talking about human experiences literally spiritual experiences gathered over centuries ago. Its bond to be massive and powerful. Whether they exist or not, they exist in our mind, MOSTLY SUBJECTIVE, BUT THEIR WAY MORE THAN SUBJECTIVE, WE TALKING UNIVERSAL HERE "OBJECTIVE" they apply to yhu and me.
-one of the attributes of God/a god, actually the predominate attributes of Godlihood, is

Omnipotent
Omniscient
and
Omnipresent God

O=universal, mini=1, present =state

Get the logic, that line was quoted by the abrahamic God. The question where do Christians get that conviction that God/the true god is there own?, for an entity they claim not to have invented, one who exist with or without them, one is clearly objective and a selfish entity, the mere fact that his ready to prove other entities as false shows that.

O=universal "this attribute of a god is his own 'objective of yhu, regardless of yhu'"

Mini=one "individual, the expression' this is where man comes in, this is where the subjective occure due to human limitation, differences and interpretation of just one"

Present=this is the state, his/entities state to yhu, what he represents, his function, what does he/God/god mean to yhu?.

The attributes there things where just played with the other remained constant, present, scient, and potent.
AS HUMAN WHAT DOES THAT TELL YHU.

ENKI IS MERLINS EXPERIENCE, ME I LIKE VARIETY, I STICK TO THE "O", THE "O" IS VERY STRONG IN MY DEFINATION OF GOD/god, the "MINI" is minimal, almost doesnt exist to me, 'I AM JUST AN EXPRESSION OF THE "O".
Have always asked who is god to yhu,

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
YODHAVEHHAH, its Hebrew a summation of all the three attributes of God

YOD -HA - VEH -HAH tanslate "i am he who exist, i exist, i manifest, i am the expression" the translation varies, but it all meeans the same thing.

God. Is. A manifestation, a state, an experience.

Yhu as a human, is the manifestation.

JESUS "i am the way the truth and the light, no one cometh unto the father except through me" is CLEARLY AN INVENTION, a segregation, set apart, an individualized experience, MANIFESTATION OF GOD of a group of people, mindset called Christians.

Does it mean his friction or he doesn't exist,or is friction?.

Terms like the 'i, mini" points to one thing individual, channel, expression, experience, a method.
Jesus himself is said to be God interacting with man, an expression, individualized expression of group of people.

God is a story that keeps playing out, the story teller is only thing that changes, the individual changes not him.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
chalantmike:
i said that from the beginning, enki is a thought form, an energy, jehovah, Jesus, Krishna, etc are all state spiritual state, energies. The very mention of the word /title God means, a state at the top of the spiritual hierachy.
The question of whether or not they are human intentions is irrilevant, cause they exist, we created them, discovered them, powered them, their exist in our minds, in our journey. We talking about human experiences literally spiritual experiences gathered over centuries ago. Its bond to be massive and powerful. Whether they exist or not, they exist in our mind, MOSTLY SUBJECTIVE, BUT THEIR WAY MORE THAN SUBJECTIVE, WE TALKING UNIVERSAL HERE "OBJECTIVE" they apply to yhu and me.
-one of the attributes of God/a god, actually the predominate attributes of Godlihood, is

Omnipotent
Omniscient
and
Omnipresent God

Get the logic, that line was quoted by the abrahamic God. The question where do Christians get that conviction that God/the true god is there own?, for an entity they claim not to have invented, one who exist with or without them, one is clearly objective and a selfish entity, the mere fact that his ready to prove other entities as false shows that.

O=universal "this attribute of a god is his own 'objective of yhu, regardless of yhu'"

Mini=one "individual, the expression' this is where man comes in, this is where the subjective occure due to human limitation, differences and interpretation of just one"

Present=this is the state, his/entities state to yhu, what he represents, his function, what does he/God/god mean to yhu?.

The attributes there things where just played with the other remained constant, present, scient, and potent.

ENKI IS MERLINS EXPERIENCE, ME I LIKE VARIETY, I STICK TO THE "O", THE "O" IS VERY STRONG IN MY DEFINATION OF GOD/god, the "MINI" is minimal, almost doesnt exist to me, 'I AM JUST AN EXPRESSION OF THE "O".
I understand where u r coming from and I agree to a large extent ur submission - fine philosophy. But I beg to differ as regards the gods being thoughtforms and our creation. In magik, I understand thoughtforms can be created or invented and they in turn take on a life of their own and begin to manifest physically, depending on the affirmation behind their creation. However, that these thoughtforms exist and that I, myself, as a human, exist are two different kinds of existence - the former is magically or through witchcraft created by the power of the mind, and the later exists literally as a physical being. Furthermore the affirmations that give birth to thoughtforms can be reversed and the thoughtforms destroyed.
The gods are literal beings, I understand they are all extraterrestrial beings that have evolved psychically and have become extraordinarily powerful. As you know, the astral is accessible to all - so most of these manifest and communicate us on the astral plane, but that doesn't mean they exist as thoughtforms - thoughtforms are not real beings.
Some people have met Satan/Enki face to face as a real being, not as some spooks, ghost or thoughtforms. As you may know, all extraterrestrial beings are real beings and are immortal. It is speculated that they achieved immortality through genetic engineering, as they are highly advanced in science and technology. All demons, angels, reptilians, greys, nordic gods, including Satan are powerful extraterrestrial beings - they are highly adept at the occult. Due to their advance level of witchcraft, their wars are not fought physically but spiritually, and their weapons of war is psychic energy.
I also understand some thousands of years ago, there's a rift among the gods. By most accounts, both history and verbal confirmation by the gods themselves, some of the gods like Satan wish for humans to attain godhead, be like them and become immortal. Others that are human hating only wanted for us to be destroyed or at best be used as slaves and energy bank. Christians are unaware that when they engage in worship and adoration, they are giving off psychic energy to these nefarious aliens, impersonating as jehova and Jesus Christ. Almost all major wars fought in d history of mankind had a link to judasm/Christianity/Islam. Destructive energies obtained from these wars are used by these aliens for their black magic purposes.

Unfortunately most people don't know there's a continual war going on out there. Non of these entities are omnipotent, including Satan. And ofcos the universe has no beginning or end - there's macrocosm and microcosm = infinity. We tend to apply linear time to everything - because we live and die, we are inclined to think there's always a beginning and an end. linear time does not apply to the universe. Scientists have discovered over 100 billion galaxies out there, galaxies not solar systems. So Christians that believe their powerful thoughtforms, jehova or Allah(Muslims) backed by greys, reptalians, and angels actually created the universe should have their heads examined - that's the height of stupidity. Also believing the big bang theory is insanity.

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
knowyaself2.

Yhu spoke well and i agree, when said as a thought forms, i meant energy or something pre-meditated or meditated, enough to give it a force of will.

Energy basic human life, summation boils down to energy. I used different terms ti describe a God. A god is way greater than a thought form but is, in sort of way a thought form. But traditional thought forms are servitors, slave more like mental or spiritual slave, a mental illution, creation of the mage/magician /person in question, thought form is one of the way man manifest godlihood, experience life beyound the physical yet interacting with the physical.

I never really bought into alien thingy but i do aggree for two reason
1.the ancient samarian civilation seemed to view there gods in that way, as aliens, another race, another advanced in tech.
2.we all know. The story of the ancient city of atlanta, how technology destroyed this race, they were said to be incontact such beings, gods, aliens who traded knowledge for worship. Other cultures and ancient aggree to the notiin of aliens as gods.

Like i said the mindset never really agreed or sat well with me, for one reason only. Remember i said " God is story, a notion that never changes, that kips playing out, the story teller changes, so also the individual experience"

Satan got thrown out of heaven, assumable from upstairs down to earth, with his angel buddies, they saw the daughters of men, and decided to settle down. "THAT WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS US" the bible is always cryptic and brief.

Book of enoch, retells the complete story.
This angel interacted with man, passed on there knowledge to man, each angel "demons" own a specific skill set, true to his name and divinity, Azazel own magick, tricks, enki "that is his name in this particular time and story but his attributes matches with Azazel" science, magick, mischievous, tricker. "am yet to track down his name in this story, thats its not Azazel" . Satan was knowledge etc.

Lets draw some dots and connect it,
The bible says wickedness increased cause of this angelic/demonic pollution. Sociological studies where there is an increase in science and technology, the crime rate would also increase "look around you" not just crime, there would be an increase in things the bible deem as wickedness, sin and evil.

Good,good decided to wipe the earth rid man if this demonic pollution, asked noah to build a boat, an ark. Now this ark was to survive on water for 40 days
-accomodate two pair of animal special in the world "thats quote a number" and kip them from eating each other.
The architectural sophistication of the ark alone would sugest a highten technological advancement, considering the era, this took place.

My point is god definition or view is actually not off track to me, its theme have met befor "IN THE BIBLE".

the bible is naturally just brief an cryptic, never into details, just commaments and on point.

But the story teller changed, the individual experience is whats the difference.

As to scientific calculation of billions of galaxy, than the logic if it been created by a single alien being been absurd.
Ok.

-yhu told me the universe is infinite, but man isnt right, could it be that the discovery of billions of Galaxies is just mans limitation, an inability to comprehend an actually proportion or extent of something totally spiritual just manifesting physically.

-this beings yhu said love to interact and fight spiritually, and we has man view them in a spiritual dimension, right.
THEN HOW DOES THE IDEA OF ON SIGULAR BEING CREATING A VEST UNIVERSE, SORRY AN SEEMINGLY INFINITE UNIVERSE BECOME ABSURD, since we measuring by the yardstick of the spiritual, which accounts for its infinity.

Yhu looking at the idea of god from a physical angle instead of spiritual wic yhu said this being manifest or interact in.

Energy!, its all about energy, an entire world can fit into yhur pocket, yhur doing it right now that fone yhur holding, that person yhu talk too without been physical present, the dreams yhu dream, yhur imagination is a world of its a world of its own, replace yhurself in this scenerios with the alien race yhu taked about.

HERMETIC PHILOSOPHY BELIEVE WE HUMAND, THE WOULD, THE GALAXY IS AN UNCONSCIOUS PROJECTION OF THE INFINITE MIND/THE UNIVERSE. thats to say we practically someones dream or ours cause this world is Illusion.
Limit is linear, yhu said, but our human consciousness, limitation, and insecurity perceive time as circular, we need it to be.

Imagine a being that exist of its own, in its on and of its own, outside time.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
knowyaself2:

I understand where u r coming from and I agree to a large extent ur submission - fine philosophy. But I beg to differ as regards the gods being thoughtforms and our creation. In magik, I understand thoughtforms can be created or invented and they in turn take a life of their own and begin to manifest physically, depending on the affirmation behind their creation. However, that these thoughtforms exist and that I, myself, as a human, exist are two different kinds of existence - the former is magically or through witchcraft created by the power of the mind, and the later exists literally as a physical being. Furthermore the affirmations that give birth to thoughtforms can be reversed and the thoughtforms destroyed.
The gods are literal beings, I understand they are all extraterrestrial beings that have evolved psychically and have become extraordinarily powerful. As you know, the astral is accessible to all - so most of these manifest and communicate us on the astral plane, but that doesn't mean they exist as thoughtforms - thoughtforms are not real beings.
Some people have met Satan/Enki face to face as a real being, not as some spooks, ghost or thoughtforms. As you may know, all extraterrestrial beings are real beings and are immortal. It is speculated that they achieved immortality through genetic engineering, as they are highly advanced in science and technology. All demons, angels, reptilians, greys, nordic gods, including Satan are powerful extraterrestrial beings - they are highly adept at the occult. Due to their advance level of witchcraft, their wars are not fought physically but spiritually, and their weapons of war is psychic energy.
I also understand some thousands of years ago, there's a rift among the gods. By most accounts, both history and verbal confirmation by the gods themselves, some of the gods like Satan wish for humans to attain godhead, be like them and become immortal. Others that are human hating only wanted for us to be destroyed or at best be used as slaves and energy bank. Christians are unaware that when they engage in worship and adoration, they are giving off psychic energy to these nefarious aliens, impersonating as jehova and Jesus Christ. Almost all major wars fought in d history of mankind had a link to judasm/Christianity/Islam. Destructive energies obtained from these wars are used by these aliens for their black magic purposes.

Unfortunately most people don't know there's a continual war going on out there. Non of these entities are omnipotent, including Satan. And ofcos the universe has no beginning or end - there's macrocosm and microcosm = infinity. We tend to apply linear time to everything - because we live and die, we are inclined to think there's always a beginning and an end. linear time does not apply to the universe. Scientists have discovered over 100 billion galaxies out there, galaxies not solar systems. So Christians that believe their powerful thoughtforms, jehova or Allah(Muslims) backed by greys, reptalians, and angels actually created the universe should have their heads examined - that's the height of stupidity. Also believing the big bang theory is insanity.

humans now knows better than the nibirians who are more advanced than us in all things...

Maybe they should start by explaining the pic below and what that planet was doing beneath the sun... They can alsoalso watch the video

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
The kind fever wey catch me as of lately ehn no b here... LoLs...

Pls oo, Chalantmike, why the sudden change in behaviour? You sound frustrated about something.. What's my business sef....?

I proclaim peace in this room! So mote it be!! Hehehehehe.. You wish...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
knowyaself2:

Confusion again. Mr check yourself well
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Qpetz:
The kind fever wey catch me as of lately ehn no b here... LoLs...

Pls oo, Chalantmike, why the sudden change in behaviour? You sound frustrated about something.. What's my business sef....?

I proclaim peace in this room! So mote it be!! Hehehehehe.. You wish...

i wish, i was just fucking bored
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
chalantmike:

Omnipotent
Omniscient
and
Omnipresent God

Calling God selfish entity....thats blashemy....check your tongues bro
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Haha.. merlin i wan c d enki u dey always talk about.. so ask enki to give u method(sharp sharp) wey i fit use to open my 3rd eye.. don't need d one from jos, since d site is corrupted accordn to u.. i need d authentic method frm ur enki.. i need to preach to enki... no forget oo.. ask am for ur next session with enki..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Great0 ma guy... U neva give up? Mehn, christianity is dead!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
chalantmike:
i wish, i was just fucking bored
Eyah..! Next time, take a walk rather than stressing the fingers... LoL. I wish you speedy recovery sha..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Great0:
Calling God selfish entity....thats blashemy....check your tongues bro
Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
History is full of lies, Religion is a control system, Government is a coperation, The System is an illusion... Wake Up....!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Enki saved me from a disastrous situation yesterday that could have brought dishonour to my name and my family; not to even mention the financial aspect of it.....
I don't Even know how to thank Him...
I wanted to open a new thread for it,but the issue in question is a private one and I don't want people to start asking unnecessary questions!
All I did in the midst of my trouble was draw the sigil of Enki off heart and pleaded for his help.
The three people that helped me out of the situation stated one particular thing that they were going somewhere else but something they didn't know brought them to me.....To help me!
Lest I forget,at a point,I almost thought Enki forsake me......
Moral Lesson:
When u find yourself in an ugly situation, accept the responsibility for whatever is the outcome of ur action,acknowledge the fact that u alone created your current condition;admit that you are wrong........Then Call on Enki,He will deliver you!!

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
philfearon:
Enki saved me from a disastrous situation yesterday that could have brought dishonour to my name and my family; not to even mention the financial aspect of it.....
I wanted to open a new thread for it,but the issue in question is a private one and I don't want people to start asking unnecessary questions!
All I did in the midst of my trouble was draw the sigil of Enki off heart and pleaded for his help.
The three people that helped me out of the situation stated one particular thing that they were going somewhere else but something they didn't know brought them to me.....To help me!
Moral Lesson:
When u find yourself in an ugly situation, accept the responsibility for whatever is the outcome of ur action,acknowledge the fact that u alone created your current condition;admit that you are wrong........Then Call on Enki,He will deliver you!!
not only that bro.... Whenever one say enki, he will be like (yes?)..... For the dedicated.... A times I sing praising his name thinking he ain't there but that name alone in that song has already summoned him....

That one ain't getting certain thing in life is because he or she didn't ASK...

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
chalantmike:

Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
He is jealous of what is His own, dont need an interference. Dont quote scripture to justification
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
philfearon:
Moral Lesson:
When u find yourself in an ugly situation, accept the responsibility for whatever is the outcome of ur action,acknowledge the fact that u alone created your current condition;admit that you are wrong...Then Call on Enki,He will deliver you!!
Seeking for followers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mellin:
not only that bro.... Whenever one say enki, he will be like (yes?)..... For the dedicated.... A times I sing praising his name thinking he ain't there but that name alone in that song has already summoned him....

That one ain't getting certain thing in life is because he or she didn't ASK...
Am just overjoyed bro ....
You can't just imagine how happy I am..
This is the 2nd time I officially sought for his help by calling out his name.......And he answered them immediately...
Onye Na Way ya....But as for me,my path is clear!

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Great0:

Seeking for followers
You are too shortsighted bro...

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
I posted a pic of a planet round the sun with a cord connected directly to the sun seen by nasa and no one here has been able to explain it.. U all gurus and Bible born again xtian can't explain it? @chalantmike grand occult master y r u not saying anything about it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Gospel Hymns And Songs — ♫Praise & Worship || Prevailing Prayers ♫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.