Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding (58762 Views)

which of these celebrities wore it better ? / OMG!!! These Are What Some Of Our Celebrities Wore Last Week / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by medeay(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2015
how is that suppose to be ma biz
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 26, 2015
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by maddman: 6:21pm On May 26, 2015
This Alexreport can yarn nonsense
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by J3da: 6:21pm On May 26, 2015
A guy sends you a friend request. You don't know him, but he's got a cute profile picture, so you accept his friend request.
It's your baby girl's first day of school. She looks SO cute in her new outfit you just have to take a picture and put it on Facebook so all your friends and family can see.
You're so excited dropping her off that you 'Check in' to her school on FB saying
'I can't believe how big she's gotten. Time sure flies. One proud momma/daddy right here'.
Meanwhile, the mystery guy whose friend request you hurriedly accepted earlier this morning is saving that picture you posted of your daughter in her cute new outfit to his phone and texting it to 60 other grown men across the world with the caption -
'Indian Female. Age 5.
Brown Hair. Black Eyes.
Rs. 70,000/-'.
Not only did you provide a picture of your little girl to a child trafficker, you've handed him the name and exact location of her school on a silver cyber platter.
You go to pick her up at 3:00 this afternoon, but she's nowhere to be found.
Little do you know, your precious baby girl was sold to a 43 years old pedophile before you even stepped foot off campus this morning, and now she's on her way to South Africa with a bag over her head, confused, terrified and crying because a man she's never seen before picked her up from school, and now she doesn't know where her parents are, where she's going, or what's gonna happen to her.
STOP ADDING STRANGERS ON FACEBOOK
and
STOP
posting everything about your life on Facebook.
Avoid keeping children's pictures as profile picture.
Please share it for the sake of all kids and parents.
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by solarview(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
Op...Op.. Dangote now a celebrity grin grin
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Illiteracy is a disease!
Be it in education or fashion!
1st Bullet
I go dye has no explanation for that mismatched shoe!
Even if they were made with pure gold!
His fashion sense is poor!
Last Bullet
That beauty queen be like I must snap with everybody.
She looked like a deity everyone is attached to

Lalala. Badt guy. Your bullet don finish?
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
Bonapart:
Dumbest post ever
you read my mind. God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by webprince(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2015
I go die needs professional stylist ASAP angry Haba!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Elemi1(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
quote author=Lemon12 post=34116730]Omo see 'i go dye' fake gold shoe[/quote]
Warri no de carry last.. cool

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
What with the golden shoe??
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by riczy(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
How does what they wore increases fuel availability!
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by timilehing(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
How this one take solve fuel scarcity
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by seemples(f): 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
myklangelo:

The first Igbo language blog is out..... visit, have fun and share. let us promote our language. www.odeniigbo..com

The blog is beautiful
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
adanduka:
I see a pregnant man in the first pix.
he don chop burger
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by ahamonyeka(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2015
I go die should grow up in times of dressing.yes,he could be okay financially but,he got no dress sense.checkout ali baba.can he dress like that?dress like a matured man and stop all those smal boys thing.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by udmydearest(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
I go dye's combination don tire me ooooo, I no fit shout!!!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by ikechukz(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
I wonder who invited most of them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by kaywiluv(f): 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
slimdiggi:
money miss road grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy but d guy get something upstairs, weda him fine or not.
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by mamasoljas(f): 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
what d f**k.I go die this your fashion statement is a no no.I see you Elliot!
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by cap28: 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
Nigeria - the laughing stock of the black world.
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by myklangelo(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
seemples:

The blog is beautiful
Wow thanks dear!

The first Igbo language blog is out..... visit, have fun and share. let us promote our language. www.odeniigbo..com
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by amy4Christ20: 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
How it take concern me?
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Ymodulus: 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
Even. alexReport of nairaland wei start vbxo
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Ymodulus: 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
Even. alexReport of nairaland wei start blog yesterday don dei form celeb.

Issokai. #ItsAllowed .
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Rheetari(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
omo! see I go die's gold shoes. lol.
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
Unhh? Who cares what they wear. If they like, let them come naked.
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Urine: 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
Ymodulus:
Even. alexReport of nairaland wei start blog yesterday don dei form celeb.

Issokai. #ItsAllowed .

Hehehehehehe, leave my guy alone o, na only am dey cover all celebrity parties for naija.
Re: What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding by Desmondkk(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
This is absolutely not interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.