Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe (21804 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers / Pressure On Probe Of Buhari Campaign Funding Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Wildrage: 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
byrron:
Ameachi says he has wike's record yet he failed to prosecute him for 8yrs as a governor even when wike Is not protected by the immunity clause as a COS?

Dear Ameachi, it is only a thief that shields a fellow thief from prosecution because they are both partners in thievery.

Two thieves formally in the same criminal gang but one has now moved to another criminal gang while the other one remains loyal to the criminal gang he has always been into.

Two thieves fighting for the Crown of the biggest thief in Rivers State.

May God deliver Nigeria from Nigerians.

This cracked me up hahahaha. When EFCC decided to look into the profligacy of his administration when Wike was his chief of staff, the charlatan alleged persecution, went to court and got a perpetual injunction barring the commission from investigating/prosecuting any official of his administration.. He appointed the same Wike as the director of his campaign for re-election and later nominated him as a minister. The question is, you knew a man was a killer and a thief and yet you considered him worthy of elevation to the exalted position of a minister ? The story of Amaechi's stewardship and mal administration in Rivers state would be told one day soon and hopefully the scales would fall off the eyes of those who inspite of obvious evidence of his perfidy have chosen to remain blind

2 Likes

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by brilliant5(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
Wike no fear am. probe d rascal. All empty treats.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by cjrane: 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi is already scared of his evil looting of Rivers state catching up with him?

If he has nothing to fear, he should tell Wuke to go ahead with the probe. After I saw the dirty state of PH and the coastal communities jetties, while Amsechi presided over the period of biggest revenue boom, I knew Amaechi should answer basic questions about what happened to Rivers state funds.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by UncleDeeee(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
You have Wike's record since then and you did not see any reason to do the needful. Amaechi you are a maximised Mofo! Now I know why PJEG picked on you. Go to hell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by fx45(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2015
Hman12:
If PDP in Rivers can win Presidential n Governorship then lose Local Government Chairmanship then there is more to it... We are waiting for the tribunal...
PDP didn't participate in the last local government elections in Rivers State. It was boycotted by the party. That charade of an election will be revisited as soon as Wike takes over
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by babestella: 5:19pm On May 26, 2015
donphilopus:

Then after he probes him, what happens next? Would he be arrested? Don't forget Amaechi now controls the Federal. If the incoming government wants to make probing the order of the day, then your hero (GEJ) might be heading straight to Jail.

Stop deceiving yourself, Amaechi does not control any federal, Buhari does and will always control federal for 4 years.

BTW, did you know that Buhari went to UK without informing any APC chieftain? Amaechi had to catch an economy class to go meet him in UK. That is the taste of the pudding Nigerians are about to eat including APC chieftains.
Now Wike will be sworn in as the new governor, he will have his own immunity for the next 4 years, so right now he can probe Amaechi and ensure he end ps up in jail if found wanting.

Amaechi is obviously sacred and I'm sure Wike will bite him really hard. It's pay back time and the odds are on Wike's side for now, don't know after 4 years.

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 26, 2015
Wildrage:

This cracked me up hahahaha. When EFCC decided to look into the profligacy of his administration when Wike was his chief of staff, the charlatan alleged persecution, went to court and got a perpetual injunction barring the commission from investigating/prosecuting any official of his administration.. He appointed the same Wike as the director of his campaign for re-election and later nominated him as a minister. The question is, you knew a man was a killer and a thief and yet you considered him worthy of elevation to the exalted position of a minister ? The story of Amaechi's stewardship and mal administration in Rivers state would be told one day soon and hopefully the scales would fall off the eyes of those who inspite of obvious evidence of his perfidy have chosen to remain blind

My brother, Nigerian politicians have concluded a long time ago amongs themselves Irrespective of their political party affiliation that majority of Nigerians are fools that's why they foolishly say foolish things without qualms knowing fully that there are lots of fools out their that will give them audience and also foolishly believe their foolish tales because they are certified iredeemable foolish fools.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Dbboy(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
This is same reason why Bihari can't probe GEJ because they all have each other records.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by brofula(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi you are corrupt if have evidence of Wike'ss corruption under your govt and you kept silent uptill now.what do you want us to beiieve, pls Amaech go and die with your late evidence

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi the scared one am sure he was shitting on himself as he was uttering this.It is good for rivers let.them expose themselves
YOU CAN SEE THAT THE BLACKMAILING GAME HAS STARTED, "if you expose me i will expose you" IF AMAECHI HAS RECORDS OF WIKE SHADY DEALS ALL THESE WHILE WHY DIDN'T HE EXPOSE, ARREST AND PROSECUTE WIKE? UP TO THE EXTEND OF HIM RECOMMENDING WIKE FOR MINISTERIAL POST! AMAECHI, YOU ARE PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL!

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Jedix(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by charlie009: 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
Well said grin
donphilopus:

Then after he probes him, what happens next? Would he be arrested? Don't forget Amaechi now controls the Federal. If the incoming government wants to make probing the order of the day, then your hero (GEJ) might be heading straight to Jail.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by donphilopus: 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
babestella:

Stop deceiving yourself, Amaechi does not control any federal, Buhari does and will always control federal for 4 years.

BTW, did you know that Buhari went to UK without informing any APC chieftain? Amaechi had to catch an economy class to go meet him in UK. That is the taste of the pudding Nigerians are about to eat including APC chieftains.
Now Wike will be sworn in as the new governor, he will have his own immunity for the next 4 years, so right now he can probe Amaechi and ensure he end ps up in jail if found wanting.

Amaechi is obviously sacred and I'm sure Wike will bite him really hard. It's pay back time and the odds are on Wike's side for now, don't know after 4 years.

@bold, pls stop peddling lies. PDPians and propagandas! That was how most of you said Amaechi alongside Tinubu went to London to go 'fetch' Buhari today. That same Amaechi who 'hurriedly' left Nigeria for London recently swore in 22 LG Chairmen. Tinubu was also spotted today at MMIA welcoming the President of Guinea to Nigeria. Now tell us when they left Nigeria for London!
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by kingslly(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2015
Our politicians are shameless ,so Amaechi is trying to tell us dat he's been aware of Wike's Crimes but has been covering his ass with his Power as a Governor? angry Our politicians are all d same,they only play by the rules when it favours them...
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Oliveronline: 5:40pm On May 26, 2015
Babyboy1986:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup
We Rivers people love Amaechi
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
Ameachi thinks he his dealing with jonathan. He does not know wike his a okurin meta, the APC clowns has ridden on the humbleness of jonathan for too long and are now associating it with the whole PDP. No mata how u look at it Ameachi should get ready to be burnt because even buhari would no want to associate himself with him when the wind of truth blows. No wonder the guy is requesting several injunctions so as wike should not be sworn in. Last I heard from AIT yesterday he has filed one in kano and abuja. A chicken is a chicken.

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
Somebody is afriad.... lion has finally turn to Pus.sy cat of Ubima grin grin grin

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
Politics!!! Always a DIRTY GAME angry angry..
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Hotstew(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Chief Wike was Amaechi's chief of staff from 2007-2011 so if he says a government he was part of is corrupt then he should state the role he played

Did it occur to you that Amaechi ran Rivers State from 2011 - 2015 without Wike? So the call to specify the period of probe is Wike's.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
Oliveronline:
We Rivers people love Amaechi

who is we We are not talking about fashola... and this is not lagos yoruba man
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 26, 2015
brofula:
Amaechi you are corrupt if have evidence of Wike'ss corruption under your govt and you kept silent uptill now.what do you want us to beiieve, pls Amaech go and die with your late evidence

You have his record till now you couldnt do anything, yet you are the one who was protesting at EFCC office with you thugs when EFCC call him for questionings...By 29 th may IMMUNITY covers him as a governor and we will probe your A$$ Ewu
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Popemax(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2015
midolian:
sorry, I don't gamble. Wike isn't going to finish his tenure. I ld mention you when he must have bn shown the way out
am here always
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2015
Wildrage:

GBAM
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by myklangelo(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2015
Is good for democracy, since you two have eachothers record na for us to have twin probes.

The 1st solely Igbo language blog is out...k'anyi kwado asusu Igbo.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by ddefoe: 6:00pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem:

He couldnt do anything with it because all the security agents werent listening to him but Shepopotamus. Now, Parole don change.
grin
no sir! He had the records and still he sent Wike to Abuja to become a minister.invariably,he knew Wike to be corrupt and still nominated him to become to Minister of the federal republic.what an indictment on himself! I weep for my country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by darlenese(f): 6:06pm On May 26, 2015
Amechi pls accept defeat and stop fighting a loss battle, you HV Wike's record and he has yours too nau!

I wish you both success in washing of dirty linens .

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Forwetinnah: 6:36pm On May 26, 2015
You see the idiota. ..so he has so much dirt on Wike but is waiting to use it as a leverage? Make una expose una self, I want to watch the drama. At the end of the day Rotflmao Amueshi has more Shame to hide and did he say he has never killed in his life?? Smh?? Who killed Soboma George?? That's just one name o

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
ddefoe:
no sir! He had the records and still he sent Wike to Abuja to become a minister.invariably,he knew Wike to be corrupt and still nominated him to become to Minister of the federal republic.what an indictment on himself! I weep for my country

The person you're quoting is living in delusion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
Cry of a loser. Amaechi, the shameless effeminate bingo. Rivers wanted Wike so they voted for him. Why is the loser always crying fowl?

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by whatofyou: 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi is indirectly saying that Buhari shouldn't probe the administration he is succeeding simply because it will be a waste of time and resources... Mbanuuu! Let this crazy immunity be done away with and the season of probes should begin.

1 Like

Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by pallyking(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
It is good to probe predecessors as that will instil fear in the successors against corruption and maladministration.
Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by smileswil: 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
Babyboy1986:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup
hw was amaechi Bleep up been treated, Amaechi nd ur wike/jona/ patience, who treated each others Bleep up, de lion has shown dem d way out of Aso rock.he is d man, wikes own is on d way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Backs Nigeria On Border Closure / Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now’ Movement: Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.