Stats: 3,150,265 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043383 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kladworth: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
For guys in Oz. Exchange4free offers better rates than Wordremit. As at today 1AUD = N279 on WorldRemit & N310 on Exchange4free. More value for your AUD.

adesolami36:

Well it depends on who's willing to help with the exchange, well some people can be greedy.
Check world remit rate and add maybe 5 or 10
Currently the rate is 279. If you see someone kind enough he/she could do 285 or 290.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by go4value(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
bellong

You are better off reading this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

OK Sir have been following all your threads... Mek una help make the best choice ooooo... Have posted it there sir. Nagode
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
If you are in Melbourne, we can catch up on Wednesday night as my tentacles will touch base in the city...

@go4value,

Already responded on the thread

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yoctek: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
@EEAA, my email id is yoctek@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yoctek: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
yoctek:

Hello friends, I need to pay AUD1305 assessment fee to Engineers Australia. Is there any forum member who is willing to assist by trading aud for naira? The assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Solitin40:

You don't need PFL.Everything you need his here don't waste your money 100k is not a small money.Just go to the school website of your choice and search for your course and apply but if the school should refer you to there agents here like PFL just go there by showing them the email and you pay no dime to them.I regret not coming here before paying them .They just serve as middlemen but mark my words if you insist sha Je laisse tomber ma plume

Thanks all, just like you I paid already, I just did not want to deal with the stress of having to think of what n what document to send to embassy.
Still got a major issue, my uni is Uniport in PH and I need to get letter of Rec from there........no time to travel n all, hope this does not delay things.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Llexnet:

Thanks all, just like you I paid already, I just did not want to deal with the stress of having to think of what n what document to send to embassy.
Still got a major issue, my uni is Uniport in PH and I need to get letter of Rec from there........no time to travel n all, hope this does not delay things.
you need the letters to apply for admission...pfl will not lodge any application until they have all required documents...this October is almost gone , u may want to speed up a bit so your visa application doesn't run into mid December...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
BADNEAT:
you need the letters to apply for admission...pfl will not lodge any application until they have all required documents...this October is almost gone , u may want to speed up a bit so your visa application doesn't run into mid December...

what if visa application runs into mid decembr? will it be too late by then? I taught its takes only one month to process visa. I have plans to pay my initial deposit fees next month. I'm expecting my CoE to get to me by the end of next month so I can apply for visa early decembr. My course starts next febuary.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
lusen:

what if visa application runs into mid decembr? will it be too late by then? I taught its takes only one month to process visa. I have plans to pay my initial deposit fees next month. I'm expecting my CoE to get to me by the end of next month so I can apply for visa early decembr. My course starts next febuary.
no it won't be too late just d holidays ..I noticed from last year dt from mid December to first week of January, there was little activity , intact no one here got a response from Pretoria then....so u can eat your Christmas chicken at ease ...besides if you apply by early December you may even get a response before Xmas ...just front load your medicals and supply every single document on your checklist
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2016
kingso4love:
Hi guys,
i just got my offer at University of western Australia UWA, so i wanted to pay my tuition fee deposit, please whats the easy method of paying that, i heard the bank 'form A' usually give normal CBN rate, but the bad news is the 'form A' is no longer working or it takes a lot of months before its been aproved...please someone should help me, im really confused;

1. which of the banks does "form A' very fast enough and how long does it take?
2 what other means can i pay the fees that is cost effective?

please any one that have done such transaction recently should help me..and also please the gurus in the house i need your directions too.

thank your for ur urgent reply....
hello hope this doesnt be a burden to you. How did you go about for the application. Was it through an agent or online? What were the documents you submitted? How long did it take for you to get the letter?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2016
ok thank you guys for the forex nfo!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2016
WestAfrican:

You will need statement of purpose
You need all pages of previous and current international passport pages nortorized
You wont need medical receipt nortorized
You may need soa if your case officer request for it so be prepared.
At work now but if i remember anyother thing, will notify you.
Cheers

hello nice work you doing, would be applying for a school for the feb intake, a graduate but would be applying for an undergrad course, would i need a transcrpit, then would i have to notorize my documents before uploading online . I would need a little guidance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2016
abbyjo:

Would you b kind enough to help us ask her, help us save 200k biko cos d cheapest av gotten so far is 510
if you havent got a ticket give me a date. My email is on my signature
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 3:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Hi family. Is there anyone trying to send money to Nigeria? I need to exchange naira for AUD urgently. I am in Perth, please contact me if you have AUD to exchange for naira. Many thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2016
yoctek:
@EEAA, my email id is yoctek@gmail.com

I've sent a message to your inbox
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2016
kagari:
hello nice work you doing, would be applying for a school for the feb intake, a graduate but would be applying for an undergrad course, would i need a transcrpit, then would i have to notorize my documents before uploading online . I would need a little guidance
What did you graduate as? What are you applying for?
Yes its important you notorize your documents for authenticity sake.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2016
@Kagari, boss westafrican

If it's for admission application , you don't need your documents notarized..But you'll eventually have to notarize them for Visa application..

Your transcript is the most important document for your application...and takes time to process in most schools ...infact that's what is stopping me from lodging my visa application...hence I suggest you apply for your transcripts ASAP ..have them send it to an address you can readily retrieve it from, while u collect the students copy and use for your admission ap...you can't apply to any school without it .

WestAfrican sir , over to you ..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
BADNEAT:

If it's for admission application , you don't need your documents notarized..But you'll eventually have to notarize them for Visa application..

Your transcript is the most important document for your application...and takes time to process in most schools ...infact that's what is stopping me from lodging my visa application...hence I suggest you apply for your transcripts ASAP ..have them send it to an address you can readily retrieve it from, while u collect the students copy and use for your admission ap...you can't apply to any school without it .

You dont have to notorize for admission purpose but it is recommended you do so. All in the name of authenticity.
It puts the mind of the school at rest knowing your documents are genuine moreso it allows for easy admission processing.
Just my thoughts

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please fam i am in immi online now but i cant get my hap id... please help me out.. i am feeling frustrated here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
I just WANT To wish all those expecting grants. It shall be positive. IJN
From NurseAFRICA

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
BADNEAT:

what of for undergraduate purpose or diploma would you still need the transcript. Wanna do a fresh course over theretotally different from my previous bsc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
WestAfrican:

really appreciate your quick response. How do i go about doing it. I uploader my documents in a few schools i applied for already but non was nortorize, but all documents are original
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
WestAfrican:

i have a bsc in biochemistry, but applying for a bachelor course in hospitality, i did a diploma here in aviation and tourism management. I have little experience in the tourism and aviation sector but non in hospitality. So would i need to present a transcript for my other degree since i am applying for an undergraduaate course?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
kagari:
i have a bsc in biochemistry, but applying for a bachelor course in hospitality, i did a diploma here in aviation and tourism management. I have little experience in the tourism and aviation sector but non in hospitality. So would i need to present a transcript for my other degree since i am applying for an undergraduaate course?

my advice: since na undergrad u dey apply. use that ur diploma cos it's a bit related and ur wall. keep ur bsc aside.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
kagari:

my advice: since na undergrad u dey apply. use that ur diploma cos it's a bit related and ur waec . keep ur bsc aside.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by maximus89: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please house I need a candid advice, I just got an offer in masters in IT from Deakin university, for february. Pls I was asked to make a tuition deposit of 16000AUD plus 1287AUD for health insurance. Pls do Deakin university accept half deposit for the 1st trimester?gurus in deakin university or those present in melbourne what can U say abt deakin. And can I b allowed to apply for refund of fund if I want to switch school. Pls I need an urgent response. GOD bless U all.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Want to drop off this advice to all newbie intendimg to come over. Aside all the gurus have said plz its very vital you posses a valid authentic 9ja FRSC drivers liscence. Nobody will tell u yhis but its necessary you have it to avoid unnecessary process in going from L to Red P b4 green P which would take 3 years especially those in healthcare industry intending to do aged care or disability or social works.
I wish to thank all then good guys that have been dishing out advice i mean its not easy to have the interest of others at heart without collecting something when i was new in aussie my country men refused to help me some were just jonsing you pretending to help but withholding info. Its horrible. As one of the old guys here i wish to say plz make una no abuse their genarousity. Also if you stay in Sidney area and posses a white card. I could help with links to good agencies. Gods grace

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
WestAfrican:

You dont have to notorize for admission purpose but it is recommended you do so. All in the name of authenticity.
It puts the mind of the school at rest knowing your documents are genuine moreso it allows for easy admission processing.
Just my thoughts

Please what do u mean by notorizing a document? Can't a scanned and printed document serve same aim?

Please explain.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
maximus89:
Please house I need a candid advice, I just got an offer in masters in IT from Deakin university, for february. Pls I was asked to make a tuition deposit of 16000AUD plus 1287AUD for health insurance. Pls do Deakin university accept half deposit for the 1st trimester?gurus in deakin university or those present in melbourne what can U say abt deakin. And can I b allowed to apply for refund of fund if I want to switch school. Pls I need an urgent response. GOD bless U all.

Every school should. Mostly dey ask for first semester and initial and as for refund, read dia refund policy in ur offer letter na.

Mind u, even though ur CoE is sent with half payment, embassy might still not accept it.

Dat 16k, na for the whole study year abi just one semester?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please good people. In paying my tuition, do I transfer all the money including the initial deposit, the admission charge and tuition fees all at once to d school account?

If no, please I need a break down.
Plus, dis initial deposit, is it d health insurance cover abi dat one na another money?

Please much is health insurance cover and how do one get it?

And how long dose CoE takes to come in?

Plus can one go for medical without the embassy requesting for it?

Finally, what re the major illness that will make someone unfit to cross?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Please good people. In paying my tuition, do I transfer all the money including the initial deposit, the admission charge and tuition fees all at once to d school account?

If no, please I need a break down.
Plus, dis initial deposit, is it d health insurance cover abi dat one na another money?

Please much is health insurance cover and how do one get it?

And how long dose CoE takes to come in?

Plus can one go for medical without the embassy requesting for it?

Finally, what re the major illness that will make someone unfit to cross?
Take your time to read through the thread, had it been you read through, no need for these your questions.
What you are suppose to pay is stated clearly on your offer letter both tuition and OSHC fees in order to get your eCOE.
You get your eCOE less than a week after the confirmation of your payment.
You can front load your medical to speed up your visa processing time.
The illness am aware that can delay your visa outcome is Tuberculosis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53