Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043467 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anybody going to Sydney on South Africa airways on Wednesday?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Raymondeji:
Anybody going to Sydney on South Africa airways on Wednesday?
Pls how much is the flight ticket? Heading to Melbourne first week of February and looking for a cheap flight.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by simayg: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
mjlbabajide:
So the visa arrived around 8am this morning and i totally give BABA GOD the sweetest glory.

App lodged on 27 Nov
Biometrics submitted on 4th Dec
Visa for 2; my wife is the principal applicant, i am 2IC
School: Macquarie Uni
No English test
No statement of Account.

#Sydney
#NorthRyde.

Thank you all
mbabajide pls I need your help,my mail is mayorsilas3@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello house.
I want to pay my visa fees tomorrow. visa fees is AUD550 (USD440).
And since person no fit spend pass 100$ on master card monthly.
I need some1that has a master dollar card that can pay for me. I will give the person the equivalent in naira. if there is no money in the account, we can easily fund the account with dollars (black market) and pay.
Those in OZ can be of help too.
it's urgent. I need to pay the fees asap as my school resumes next month.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenyata(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
mjlbabajide:
So the visa arrived around 8am this morning and i totally give BABA GOD the sweetest glory.

App lodged on 27 Nov
No English test
No statement of Account.

#Sydney
#NorthRyde.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vivienne01(f): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
SantaClause:

Did you see my pm?

Yes Sir. Please check your mail.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dammy112:
I'm interested in doing the Bsc Nursing Graduate entry in Australia.My 1st degree is in IT.
From reading through few of the pages on here.I would like to know how to proceed since I don't want to fall Into wrong agents.Thanks
I prefer fairly cheap schools in locations with job availability. Any ideas would be highly welcome. My first choice was Canada but the process is a bit long to me so Im trying Aus.

I think you should make Google your friend you might get what you asking after but if you can go through this thread you might come across cheap schools nairalanders must have posted
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
bligs:

Pls how much is the flight ticket? Heading to Melbourne first week of February and looking for a cheap flight.

Best way to get cheap flight is through IOM
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
SantaClause:

Best way to get cheap flight is through IOM
Thought IOM is only assisting PR grants and not student grants, anyway will give it a trial.
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
bligs:

Thought IOM is only assisting PR grants and not student grants, anyway will give it a trial.
Thanks

They can also assist student too all you need is pop them an email they will respond requsting for your information which you will send them your passport and visa grant....well I don't know if it has chnsged but during my time they where assuring student
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
The flight tickets are on the very high side. SA Airways is about 480k per person.

Does anybody have any idea about a cheaper alternative.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
mjlbabajide:
The flight tickets are on the very high side. SA Airways is about 480k per person.

Why not try other airlines though it's gunna be a long trip but it would be cheaper than SA
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
mjlbabajide:

You can try cheap flight

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
mjlbabajide:

App lodged on 27 Nov
No English test
No statement of Account.

#Sydney
#NorthRyde.

Thank you all
congratulations to you and your wife

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
SantaClause:

Why not try other airlines though it's gunna be a long trip but it would be cheaper than SA

Could kindly suggest some other airlines.

I have actually checked a few, namely; Kenya airways, Emirates, Qater but SA seems to be the cheapest.

I know i am yet to exhaust my options, which i will like to do before i place a pin on my decision.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2017
mjlbabajide:

Could kindly suggest some other airlines.

I have actually checked a few, namely; Kenya airways, Emirates, Qater but SA seems to be the cheapest.

I know i am yet to exhaust my options, which i will like to do before i place a pin on my decision.
try searching on lastminute
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mcobex: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Good day room, I am new on this thread buT not to NL. I will like to know more about TAFE international as a friend just told me about it. I have an HND in electrical engineering and intend going for advance diploma in same course at TAFE. Pls what's ur take on it?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2017
BADNEAT:
try searching on lastminute

South African airways is the cheapest on lastminute.com.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 17, 2017
mcobex:
Good day room, I am new on this thread buT not to NL. I will like to know more about TAFE international as a friend just told me about it. I have an HND in electrical engineering and intend going for advance diploma in same course at TAFE. Pls what's ur take on it?

I am not sure if you can get a visa to TAFE because it's like high school but not really high school....Why not try Bsc or advance diploma to proceed to Msc. I might not be right though
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:19am On Jan 17, 2017
What date are you looking to travel bro? I observe that the farther the date, the lower the price and vice versa.

mjlbabajide:

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 17, 2017
SegunWamiri:
What date are you looking to travel bro? I observe that the farther the date, the lower the price and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 17, 2017
mjlbabajide:

Egypt air &emirate ..check for such
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2017
SantaClause:

You can try cheap flight

Pls ignore the price tag on the cheap flight. Nevertheless try booking the flight you'll find out they'll direct you to another site. Mind you they don't book with naira master card on cheap flight and last minutes except dollar cards. Pls if you don't have access to dollar, I'll reckon you to use wakanow.com asap. To avoid the story that touches the heart.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Congrat. pls how did you go about the fund stuff?I mean the evidence of fund in applying for the visa.does it mean the DIBP exempted your wife regard the English test?your response will go a long way to enlighten others.
mjlbabajide:
App lodged on 27 Nov
No English test
No statement of Account.

#Sydney
#NorthRyde.

Thank you all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammymexi(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
good morning friends....pls what's d range of amount needed in sponsor's account before he can sponsor some one going to Australia for a diploma in nursing?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Pls nairalander I will like to get some information about Charles Darwin university,if you school or live in Darwin can you give me some information about the school and environment ?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Congrats mate. I am applying with my wife as her dependant. She got admission at RMIT MELBOURNE for Social Work. No English Test, no SOA. She also got admission with Macquarie, no english test, no SOA too, even with scholarship of AUD5000, earlier but changed her mind and opted for RMIT. We are currently in Abuja for our application. Biometrics done, medicals partly done with only Urinalysis remaining for her. We hope to conclude medicals on wednesday. We are hoping that after lodgment of application, CO won't ask for English test and SOA.

Please, were you called by your case offcier before visa was issued?

mjlbabajide:

App lodged on 27 Nov
No English test
No statement of Account.

#Sydney
#NorthRyde.

Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
RMIT is a an assessment level 1 uni so their students are usually exempt from providing English test or bank statement.

However, case officers reserve the right to request more document.

From my opinion, i think a weak statement of purpose will most definately make your case officer request bank statement.

So i'll advice you put up a strong SOP for you and ur wife.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2017
DEINDIK:
Congrats mate. I am applying with my wife as her dependant. She got admission at RMIT MELBOURNE for Social Work. No English Test, no SOA. She also got admission with Macquarie, no english test, no SOA too, even with scholarship of AUD5000, earlier but changed her mind and opted for RMIT. We are currently in Abuja for our application. Biometrics done, medicals partly done with only Urinalysis remaining for her. We hope to conclude medicals on wednesday. We are hoping that after lodgment of application, CO won't ask for English test and SOA.

Please, were you called by your case offcier before visa was issued?

I was not called.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2017
omokay80:
Congrat. pls how did you go about the fund stuff?I mean the evidence of fund in applying for the visa.does it mean the DIBP exempted your wife regard the English test?your response will go a long way to enlighten others.

Exempted the School not my wife. Assessment level 1 schs are exempted. You should read more on them.

Someone also posted the list of exempted schools here awhile ago.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Was your wife, the principal applicant called?

Many thanks.

mjlbabajide:

I was not called.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just to help out for those who are interested. Some Level 1 schools are:
RMIT University
Macquarie
Bond
QUT

To make things easy as per information on requiremnets for visa application per uni, pls use the Document Checklist tool on this page
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-

per
mjlbabajide:

Exempted the School not my wife. Assessment level 1 schs are exempted. You should read more on them.

Someone also posted the list of exempted schools here awhile ago.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.