Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043437 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
mjlbabajide:
RMIT is a an assessment level 1 uni so their students are usually exempt from providing English test or bank statement.

However, case officers reserve the right to request more document.

From my opinion, i think a weak statement of purpose will most definately make your case officer request bank statement.

So i'll advice you put up a strong SOP for you and ur wife.

RMIT do request for test of English.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
mjlbabajide:

Kindly note that i am a member if that thread. Nobody ever mentioned school ranking there.

Lemme educate you based on my experience. My friend from OAU and i, appliied for assessment with Vetassess.

We both studied 4year geology course, i did in my study at University of Maiduguri.. going by our transcripts i offered more course work than him with more industrial attachments.

He got positive assessment for education while mine was a negative assessment, sighting that mine was not equivalent to an australian degree.

I quickly followed up with them, with my friends case. Then i received a long mail from them telling me that they have a ranking system in place for Nigerian Universities and in order to be positively assessed from University of Maiduguri, i have to come up with a 5years degree. That is they only grant positive assessment for 4years course from just a few select institution.

So OGA i know what am talking about. This might help someone. This was late 2015. If i had gone through school route jeje, i would be rounding up now, even then. Dollar was cheap, you need to know that there is nothing as dangerous as delay.

Mind you i am not a fountain of knowledge i am only sharing experience not hear say.

I payed 800AUD for that assessment. So please let us be objective and educate people well, b4 you go waste months and money to obtain a negative assessment at the end of the day.

I will try login in into vetassess and provide you their response.

That is my 3 cowries

You can't be more right. See the screenshot attached.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
DEINDIK:
Was your wife, the principal applicant called?

Many thanks.

Nope

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammymexi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
sammymexi:
good morning friends....pls what's d range of amount needed in sponsor's account before he can sponsor some one going to Australia for a diploma in nursing?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammymexi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls can 7million naira in sponsor account for diploma in nursing for Australia go? its for my wife, we ar hoping to pay 8,000 AD as tuition deposit. pls pls I need urgent reply from experts here. pls.... Note : we ar not travelling together. she's d only one going for now.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank you for all the info.
mjlbabajide:

Nope
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think it should do. Saying so because for me and my wife, we were only required to have 10m.
sammymexi:
pls can 7million naira in sponsor account for diploma in nursing for Australia go? its for my wife, we ar hoping to pay 8,000 AD as tuition deposit. pls pls I need urgent reply from experts here. pls.... Note : we ar not travelling together. she's d only one going for now.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
bligs:

Pls how much is the flight ticket? Heading to Melbourne first week of February and looking for a cheap flight.

Mine was almost 700k. You need to book ASAP to avoid paying high when it's close. Send me a pm. I will be in ACU Melbourne in February. Just have some things to do in Sydney first
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vivienne01(f): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please house I'm in need of 1000 AUD for my OSHC as my CoE is dependent on it. I have the naira equivalent. Please if there is anyone that can help me at a resonable rate, I'll be most grateful.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2017
For those wanting to school in Adelaide here is a 25% scholarship.

http://opportunitydesk.org/2016/11/23/adelaide-international-undergraduate-scholarships-2017/
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DonFAASHY: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please I need help on filling a Successful SSVF form for RMIT. I applied for Bachelor of Nursing.

I will appreciate your response please.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammymexi(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2017
DEINDIK:
I think it should do. Saying so because for me and my wife, we were only required to have 10m.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammymexi(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2017
thanks so much... for d reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please gurus I need your comments... Has anyone experience scenario where he/she isn't required to pay visa fee!! Like, directed straight to biometrics
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by misfab(f): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good Evening Everyone! Please I need help as to documents required for my student visa applications. Someone please help! Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm a novice on here, please I would like to process aussie study visa. I'm a little bit confused about the 60 points suff. can anyone please enlighten me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrsCB: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks to nairalanders for some ideas i got here. I submitted my application on the 11th of January and received my visa grant on the 18th of January. I used Options Education.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow That's pretty fast. Congratulations. I lodged mine yesterday.Tapping into your miracle.

Were you called by the Case Officer?

MrsCB:
Thanks to nairalanders for some ideas i got here. I submitted my application on the 11th of January and received my visa grant on the 18th of January. I used Options Education.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2017
jackson2dye4:
Please gurus I need your comments... Has anyone experience scenario where he/she isn't required to pay visa fee!! Like, directed straight to biometrics

Nope...are you saying you did not pay?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2017
You can use the document checklist found on this page. https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
In addition, you should get your Yellow Card consisting of Polio and Yellow Fever vacination.
misfab:
Good Evening Everyone! Please I need help as to documents required for my student visa applications. Someone please help! Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 20, 2017
seyo99:
I'm a novice on here, please I would like to process aussie study visa. I'm a little bit confused about the 60 points suff. can anyone please enlighten me
the 60points has nothing to do with getting a study visa but permanent residency application...if you plan staying after study google and search the sol or csol to ensure your course of study is on the list
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2017
MrsCB:
congratulations Mrs .provide the house with your timeline so others may learn from you as ye have learnt from others
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 20, 2017
misfab:
the documents required are dependent on your education provider(school).,if you've not already accepted an offer google Al1 schools under ssvf ..you'll understand more when you do..if you've already accepted an offer , use the link provided above to check the required docs ...Stick to the checklist

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Raymondeji:

Mine was almost 700k. You need to book ASAP to avoid paying high when it's close. Send me a pm. I will be in ACU Melbourne in February. Just have some things to do in Sydney first
700k?which airline ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 5:07am On Jan 20, 2017
SantaClause:

Nope...are you saying you did not pay?

Yeah, I didn't pay n it's getting me scared "no payment required "

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2017
DEINDIK:
You can use the document checklist found on this page. https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
In addition, you should get your Yellow Card consisting of Polio and Yellow Fever vacination.

i submitted my application on Tuesday and i didnt provide a yellow card.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2017
seyo99:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2017
BADNEAT:
the 60points has nothing to do with getting a study visa but permanent residency application...if you plan staying after study google and search the sol or csol to ensure your course of study is on the list

Thanks for the reply. So once I could find my course on sol or csol list i no longer require 60 points even after studies?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
MrsCB:

Please what school did you apply to
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by misfab(f): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2017
DEINDIK:

@Deindik thanks alot for the info and the link too. How Bless.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
BADNEAT:
700k?which airline ?

Hmmm, 700k is much oo, I spent like forever on cheap flight and all of I get naa foreign currency. I decide to use wakanow.

If you don't mind Etihad you can check them out. Etihad from wakanow is the cheapest right now, I even compared with travelstart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.