Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,940 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1035851 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
michV:
@yomiesneh please i sent you a mail to the email addresss i saw on your profile background. I already know that AL1 schools mostly don't require sponsors/acct statements even at visa application. Meawhile a Masters of Engineering in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING in RMIT is 34000aud per year while similar program in edith cowan university is 25900aud per year and which EDC is of my interest and as a result would require a sponsor of which i have been clamouring for clarification on the variety of sponsors acceptable on this thread since yesterday and i have not got a clear answer..

EDC is cheaper but u shud consider other things like the minning boom in WA is over. So alot of people lost there jobs, so the more people thrown into d unemployment world. Made finding a job in perth a lil bit harder. Dnt be demoralized though... just prepare ur mind to fight and hustle hard. Cheaper school.... more students (nigerians/africans).... less jobs available.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dfavouredone:
Hello,

Thanks.
380 too much ooo kai anyway check this out

By Obinna Chima

In line with its determination to boost dollar supply in the economy as well as to bridge the wide gap between the interbank foreign exchange (FX) market and the parallel market, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) yesterday pegged the Naira exchange rate for payment of school fees (strictly universities) abroad and Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at N375 to the dollar.

The central bank disclosed this in a closed-door meeting it held with all chief executive officers of commercial banks as well as other authorised FX dealers in attendance. The meeting took place in Lagos.
A source who was at the meeting said the new rate for school fees and PTA would become effective from Monday.
According to the source, the CBN Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele who chaired the meeting, assured that the central bank would provide enough dollars to meet all FX demands for these invisible items.

“For tuition fees, the CBN said it would only cater for those in the universities and the persons involved can only get $15,000 per term and the FX would be wired directly to the school abroad. We (the banks) were all told to ensure compliance and that heavy sanction awaits any authorised FX dealer that flouts this rule,” the source added.
THISDAY also gathered that applicants for FX for tuition fees must have tax clearance certificates and Bank Verification Number.
The move, according to another source is to drastically reduce FX round-tripping which appears to be one of the factors responsible to the wide gap between the interbank FX market and the parallel market.

On the other hand, for PTA, the source said: “People are entitled to PTA only if their flight(s) is not less than five hours and they are only entitled to $4,000 per quarter.
“The CBN has also undertaken to provide enough dollar liquidity to see these through.”
Emefiele had while making a presentation to members of the National Executive Council (NEC) on Thursday appealed for patience, saying that the CBN was working on halting the widening gap between the interbank FX market and the parallel market.

The NEC members had generally expressed concern over the current situation of the exchange rate and called for an urgent review of the current forex policy, especially the gap between interbank and the parallel market rates.
But Emefiele sued for patience and understanding, assuring that the situation was being closely managed.
Meanwhile, the Naira maintained its value of N516 to the dollar on the parallel market yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/3636179/cbn-pegs-dollar-rate-school
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whoever is coming to australia should learn how to drive in Nigeria if you cannot already (learning how to drive in aussie and gettting d permit can cost u up to 300K with d stress n all that bullshits), get ur nigerian drivers license if u dont.... see if you can apply for international drivers license too cuz it will help u. Then if its possible prepare your mind to get a car sooner when you arrive because u will need it for jobs. The public transport system is aussie is not that excellent hence u require a car to meet up wit ur job requirements eapecially if your school is not in the heart of the core citys.
secondly.... dnt book for long term accommodation from nigeria if your not sure the distance from d house to your school suits u. U can google airbnb and secure a week or few days accomodation for yourself wen u arrive. And when u finally wanna book a room try to negotiate a bit with d landlord, you could be lucky to get a few dollars off a week... not a must but atleast TRY. Make sure u like the house, room n locAtion before u go into long term lease... or atleast u can manage.
Thirdly, atleast try n go to church.... aussies are nice people. Identify with them... tell them whatsup with you, some are rilly willing to listen to your issues and offer u credible advice or help. Personally i have an aussie family... i chill with, bbq parties, house parties, etc.... one of my visits...d man was like "Tony, come let me show you my liqour factory... now dnt ever ask me for beer when u come, u know whr to grab some"...some f them are real nice n believe me i av alot of them, but u av to use ur sense and follow them oh, they are not UR PAPA N MAMA. Lol
You might also wanna provide yourself with enough clothing and shoes...its pretty expensive here. I mean jeans, trousers, tees, sneaks, shirts etx etc... girls plaiting ur hair is expensive too, u might wanna arm yourselves with enough wigs, twill help u save a bit.
Rep Nigeria well.... be a good person when you arrive aussie. Any other thing i rememebr iwill say. Cheers
Goodluck evryone!!

14 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Stanleyelege:
Hello House.

Pls advice. I paid my tuition deposit to Rmit via telegraph transfer Cus I had available us dollars but since 9th of Feb til now, Rmit said they haven't gotten my payment that as soon as my payment is cleared I I'll be issued with my coe.
I have contacted Gtbank and they have initiated a tracer which proved funds were delivered.

I am to resume on the 28th of Feb and I haven't gotten coe not to talk of visa application.

Does it really take that long to confirm payment?

A good spirited individual should pls advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Stanleyelege:
Hello House.

Pls advice. I paid my tuition deposit to Rmit via telegraph transfer Cus I had available us dollars but since 9th of Feb til now, Rmit said they haven't gotten my payment that as soon as my payment is cleared I I'll be issued with my coe.
I have contacted Gtbank and they have initiated a tracer which proved funds were delivered.

I am to resume on the 28th of Feb and I haven't gotten coe not to talk of visa application.

Your resumption date is very close and you're yet to confirm deposit with your school not to talk more about applying for a visa.
Your best bet would be to defer your admission with school while you settle your payment problem.
Show the school the tracer result from GTBank and see what they say. If no positive response, ask GTBank to recall your money and try with a different financial institute.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
WestAfrican:

Your resumption date is very close and you're yet to confirm deposit with your school not to talk more about applying for a visa.
Your best bet would be to defer your admission with school while you settle your payment problem.
Show the school the tracer result from GTBank and see what they say. If no positive response, ask GTBank to recall your money and try with a different financial institute.

Thanks so much.

Pls is it possible to atleast apply for visa and later defer when d visa is out.
This is d 4th time I am having similar issue .
Schools will just be delaying me unnecessarily and my ielts expires in April
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
goodguygonebad:

So getting an admission for PhD directly would not stand as an advantage for PR?
Also, will PhD students pay tuition as they don't have to take courses?

Please clarify. I am applying for PhD

@bolded, PhD only give you 20 points unlike BSc and MSc that are 15 points. The PhD will only be an advantage if the course is on the Skilled lists.

2. Many supervisors don't like their students to pay fees as they foot it from their grants. I am not very sure if international students pay fees. We have some PhD students on this thread who can clarify that part but they are all on scholarship I believe.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cuteannie02: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Bambizzle4k4556:
Whoever is coming to australia should learn how to drive in Nigeria if you cannot already (learning how to drive in aussie and gettting d permit can cost u up to 300k
Thank you so very much for this information. Good stuff!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrsCB: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2017
cuteannie02:

Thank you so very much for this information. Good stuff!

And also bring your drivers's licence with u from Nigeria. You will need it here 4 a while b4 u start applying for Australian licence.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrsCB: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Please I'm looking for job in Adelaide, can anyone please assist me?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrsCB: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Please I'm looking for job in Adelaide, can anyone please assist me with any type of job, cleaning, dish washing.....etc.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Stanleyelege post=53822755]Hello House.

I am to resume on the 28th of Feb and I haven't gotten
coe not to talk of visa application.

I am also in the same shoes as you,yet to get my coe and my school resumes on 27th of this month ,though am expecting my coe this week.Hence, i will advice that u shouldn't defer yet.just as westafrica suggested show the school the tracer result and go back to the bank on monday disturb them.you can ask for extension from school when school resumes,that is what i intend doing when my school resume.they can give up to 3 weeks extension though i dont know abt other schools.
If you are able to get your coe this week,you can still make it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cuteannie02: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2017
MrsCB:

And also bring your drivers's licence with u from Nigeria. You will need it here 4 a while b4 u start applying for Australian licence.

I intended to do that, but getting the card (not temporary) license is now very time consuming but I intend to obtain the International driving permit I hop that's also acceptable.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dfavouredone:
Hello,

Thanks.
I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'll tell you as it is. What you're doing is evil, it's wickedness, it's barbaric and heartbreaking. People like you are the ones who always call the government and those in power all manners of names but are more evil than those they are insulting.

If Cash remit, world remit and the likes offered you #380/AUD why didn't you use them? Because you know some students really need this dollar you're trying to cheat them out of the little they could afford.
Shame on you! And I am going to tell you this. Karma is real! It might not come back to you the same way you are to others but it will surely come.
Change your ways!

There are post the mods should delete, yours is one of those post and you should be banned.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
iriferi:

I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'll tell you as it is. What you're doing is evil, it's wickedness, it's barbaric and heartbreaking. People like you are the ones who always call the government and those in power all manners of names but are more evil than those they are insulting.

If Cash remit, world remit and the likes offered you #380/AUD why didn't you use them? Because you know some students really need this dollar you're trying to cheat them out of the little they could afford.
Shame on you! And I am going to tell you this. Karma is real! It might not come back to you the same way you are to others but it will surely come.
Change your ways!

There are post the mods should delete, yours is one of those post and you should be banned.

I thought of not responding to your limited knowledge and insult but then I am not one who fails to address misconceptions. For all there is, from your overbearing assumption and ranting you could be a lad who needs attention.

First, I made an offer, which no one is obligated to accept but a choice. And secondly, the offer could be negotiated by anyone who so desire subject to my acceptance, so it's not a cast on stone offer.

I cheat no one, and what I offer is mine and not a public fund. It is not a charity, it's a bargain. I make my fund by God's grace, and you or anybody not even the mod can moderate what I offer on my money, I force it on no one.

I pray for anyone who desire good things, good thing will meet them. But anyone who prays for me to fail because I made an offer on my hard earned money, the good I have seen will be far from such person and I return every negative pronouncement back to the sender in Jesus name. Amen

Lastly, stop this your entitlement mentality, no one own you anything. Personal fund is different from public fund so stop comparing me with politicians. Someone who know how to approach somebody could negotiate and take advantage of what you are crying fowl of.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SUJYDEE(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dfavouredone:

I thought of not responding to your limited knowledge and insult but then I am not one who fails to address misconceptions. For all there is, from your overbearing assumption and ranting you could be a lad who needs attention.

First, I made an offer, which no one is obligated to accept but a choice. And secondly, the offer could be negotiated by anyone who so desire subject to my acceptance, so it's not a cast on stone offer.

I cheat no one, and what I offer is mine and not a public fund. It is not a charity, it's a bargain. I make my fund by God's grace, and you or anybody not even the mod can moderate what I offer on my money, I force it on no one.

I pray for anyone who desire good things, good thing will meet them. But anyone who prays for me to fail because I made an offer on my hard earned money, the good I have seen will be far from such person and I return every negative pronouncement back to the sender in Jesus name. Amen

Lastly, stop this your entitlement mentality, no one own you anything. Personal fund is different from public fund so stop comparing me with politicians. Someone who know how to approach somebody could negotiate and take advantage of what you are crying fowl of.

Na the @380 fear the guy. If it's negotiable as you said, I am asking for @300. Can I PM you sir.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
SUJYDEE:

Na the @380 fear the guy. If it's negotiable as you said, I am asking for @300. Can I PM you sir.

No, I won't accept @300.

Thanks for the offer anyway.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good day all.

By Gods Grace, I will commence my masters degree prog in Australia next week. Meanwhile, I want to ensure i get my PR before I complete my studies next December.
Therefore, I have plans to start processing my PR as soon as I land in Aussie. My course is Architecture and it's on the SOL list, I have no tangible work experience relating to my field though. I wrote IELTS (academics) in dec 2016 and got 6.5.
When I checked @bellong thread on Australian permanent residence. I discovered I will need police clearance certificate and form 80 to process my PR.
Now? what are my chances of getting a PR when I'm in Aussie considering my little or no work experience?
Also, I need to get all relevant documents before I liv naija. How do i get the police clearance certificate? what is form 80 and how can I get one? Apart from those two, Are there any other docs i should take along with me to Aussie to process my PR?

Other suggestions and advices would be most welcome!

thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=bblessed post=53847376][/quote]

I think I might have to defer so as to have enough time For myself.
I will write them to defer my admission. Once I get the CoE with a new date of resumption then I can quickly apply for visa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
cuteannie02:

I intended to do that, but getting the card (not temporary) license is now very time consuming but I intend to obtain the International driving permit I hop that's also acceptable.
You know how naija works. I advise you settle one of the officials there if you want to get that card in time. Many people got that card in 2 days.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dfavouredone:

[s]I thought of not responding to your limited knowledge and insult but then I am not one who fails to address misconceptions. For all there is, from your overbearing assumption and ranting you could be a lad who needs attention.[/s]

I read what you wrote up here, and all I can say is "Nonsense!" absolute "Nonsense!!!".

First of, do we all look stupid to you? Do you know what making a reasonable offer is? Because what you put up there doesn't look like it came from someone reasonable.

It seem you don't understand what this platform is all about, so I'll state it in the most simplest of terms.

This platform is created so that we can help our fellow humans, most especially Nigerians. Now making emphasis on the word "help" does your offer look as if you're helping anybody? Or you think because you have some dollars and you want to sell it to individuals who are desperate you can place it at any amount? Bros no make me insult you ooo.

Infact let me just go full mode on you. You said I have limited knowlege, I thank God for giving me "limited" knowledge to understand that I don't have to cheat people to assume that that's the way He (God) is going to bless me. You with your vast knowledge does not even know the average exchange rate, not to talk of helping out to reduce the plight of individuals in this platform.

Everyone take a look at this guy, few months back or last year he was here begging people to give him information about Australia parole. And people gave him the listening ear he wanted. Now he is back offering AUD at 380Naira when even the black market is selling at 330 to 340 (and he calls it offer instead of "Evil"wink.

He also said he force it on no one (lol), if your offer is reasonable just as "you are" why not take it to dollar exchange platforms? Abi you no know where Dem dey? There's Cash remit, there's also western union and money gram in Australia.

Chairman! Don't be stupid please, we are not kids here. If you want to give people offer give them offer. Don't do what you're doing, it's lame.

Finally you're praying to God to bless those that desire good things and you're also praying for those who wish you bad, please where did anyone pray for you to fail? I only drew your attention to karma na im you turn MFM lol. Please don't call the name of the Lord in vain.

Sorry to everyone who find my post abusive, I can't just take it anymore. We're suffering from bad governance, we should now join the wickedness of our fellow human to that? Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
please my fellow beloved Nigerians on this thread, I humbly ask for a format of a ''convincing letter of sponsorship from a son's inlaw'' which has facilitated Visa approval so far..It's not as if we don't know what to write but our concern is how convincing it would appear to convince and facilitate visa approval on my behalf since there enough income from my sponsor(inlaw) for .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
iriferi:

I read what you wrote up here, and all I can say is "Nonsense!" absolute "Nonsense!!!".

First of, do we all look stupid to you? Do you know what making a reasonable offer is? Because what you put up there doesn't look like it came from someone reasonable.

It seem you don't understand what this platform is all about, so I'll state it in the most simplest of terms.

This platform is created so that we can help our fellow humans, most especially Nigerians. Now making emphasis on the word "help" does your offer look as if you're helping anybody? Or you think because you have some dollars and you want to sell it to individuals who are desperate you can place it at any amount? Bros no make me insult you ooo.

Infact let me just go full mode on you. You said I have limited knowlege, I thank God for giving me "limited" knowledge to understand that I don't have to cheat people to assume that that's the way He (God) is going to bless me. You with your vast knowledge does not even know the average exchange rate, not to talk of helping out to reduce the plight of individuals in this platform.

Everyone take a look at this guy, few months back or last year he was here begging people to give him information about Australia parole. And people gave him the listening ear he wanted. Now he is back offering AUD at 380Naira when even the black market is selling at 330 to 340 (and he calls it offer instead of "Evil"wink.

He also said he force it on no one (lol), if your offer is reasonable just as "you are" why not take it to dollar exchange platforms? Abi you no know where Dem dey? There's Cash remit, there's also western union and money gram in Australia.

Chairman! Don't be stupid please, we are not kids here. If you want to give people offer give them offer. Don't do what you're doing, it's lame.

Finally you're praying to God to bless those that desire good things and you're also praying for those who wish you bad, please where did anyone pray for you to fail? I only drew your attention to karma na im you turn MFM lol. Please don't call the name of the Lord in vain.

Sorry to everyone who find my post abusive, I can't just take it anymore. We're suffering from bad governance, we should now join the wickedness of our fellow human to that? Tufiakwa!
Bros i support you don't mind that wicked guy .They come here to sell dollars and run away or when they need egusi or a document from Nigeria that is when you will see them here rubbish. The fact is he's not the only one i meet 3 guys here after a month of getting to Australia one blocked for no reason OMG the day we see face 2 face ehn e go explain to me the reason the 2nd person told me she can't give i asked why no reason later she was telling shit on FB messager the 3rd will not reply his Whatsapp but why all these 'radarada' . I remembered when they were begging for accommodation and help here after they take race if you are reading this don't join the bad gang o because karma is real like very real .Oga Bellong and WestAfrican God bless you sirs . WestAfrican i still own you foodstuff o just continue the good work. I like the way this pple give these reply' can i pm you...No drop your message here' well done sir
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Do not remove the ladder that helped you climb up , you may need it while coming down

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
iriferi:

We're suffering from bad governance, we should now join the wickedness of our fellow human to that? Tufiakwa!

I am very sorry for your frustrations and suffering. I certainly didn't intent to worsened your plight. Hopefully with the right attitude, I pray God will help you.

I don't mean to be insensitive to anyone plight. And if my offer appears so whether directly or indirectly, I withdraw the offer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2017
There is no point crying foul. An offer is an offer if you don't want it just bone and move on.

There are heaps of people here who have paid their fees through banks etc but school is yet to recive their payments and they are palpitating - running outta time and patience.

I remember when sending money via Western Union when they give low rate and high commission of $50 per transaction. Not until someone introduced me to world remit and now cash remit.
Will I ever go back to Western Union? NO, infact NEVER. But I had to use them initially cos I had no choice.

Look N380 to AU$ is on a high side but since it's the only choice we may have we could either use diplomacy to bag a bargain with him or ignore his offer and leave all in God's hands rather than rendering abuses on someone's way of showing kindness.

#Ijusttaya49ja

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2017
@Solitin40,

Are you in the country already?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2017
WestAfrican:
There is no point crying foul. An offer is an offer if you don't want it just bone and move on.

There are heaps of people here who have paid their fees through banks etc but school is yet to recive their payments and they are palpitating - running outta time and patience.

I remember when sending money via Western Union when they give low rate and high commission of $50 per transaction. Not until someone introduced me to world remit and now cash remit.
Will I ever go back to Western Union? NO, infact NEVER. But I had to use them initially cos I had no choice.

Look N380 to AU$ is on a high side but since it's the only choice we may have we could either use diplomacy to bag a bargain with him or ignore his offer and leave all in God's hands rather than rendering abuses on someone's way of showing kindness.

#Ijusttaya49ja
Bro, you made sense, but you spoilt it with the word "kindness". Honestly, there is no kindness in his offer, he is simply bargaining or exploiting as much as he can from the market and there is no problem with it if you look at it from the business standpoint... "Its a choice..You either agree or you walk off"
. However, the underlying misunderstanding is that this thread has a foundation of being regardful and sensitive to the situation of our fellow members, thats the spirit that has grown this thread, hence such bargain will reek of insensitivity and to some extent, selfishness.
Nonetheless, it ultimately remains a choice and no coercion to agree to the offer or not. Its a free world.
. Peace bro!.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Stanleyelege:

Thanks so much.

Pls is it possible to atleast apply for visa and later defer when d visa is out.
This is d 4th time I am having similar issue .
Schools will just be delaying me unnecessarily and my ielts expires in April

If you are able to settle your ecoe before your resumption date you can apply. Just make sure you include all the necessary documents and front load your medicals.
In the event your case officer isn't apply to process your application after 2-3weeks of resumption, you will be advised by them to defer.
That will mean your application will be placed on hold until a few weeks before the next in take.

You just need to hassle your school. You have limited time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.